Not Enough Days for Course Load to Complete - SAB

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Should carry ver to next year i think. It also means players arent forced to login each day, which i for one welcomed

Can confirm. I had 4/8 left over from last year, so I only had to do another 4 to get one of the skins I wanted. The orange and red sets are meant to take several iterations of SAB to complete.

> @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Should carry ver to next year i think. It also means players arent forced to login each day, which i for one welcomed

>

> Can confirm. I had 4/8 left over from last year, so I only had to do another 4 to get one of the skins I wanted. The orange and red sets are meant to take several iterations of SAB to complete.

Only till 2021 if you don't miss a single daily. To get all red skins.

> @"Cynn.1659" said:

> > @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > Should carry ver to next year i think. It also means players arent forced to login each day, which i for one welcomed

> >

> > Can confirm. I had 4/8 left over from last year, so I only had to do another 4 to get one of the skins I wanted. The orange and red sets are meant to take several iterations of SAB to complete.

>

> Only till 2021 if you don't miss a single daily. To get all red skins.

I'm not accusing it of being a good idea. :P

Honestly, they could double or triple the Crimson Assassin tokens, let players buy the Kaiser skins with them, and it *still* might not be enough.