Broken Caladbolg question

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> You can only do it on characters that have finished HoT's story.

This.

I've checked on both a character who has not done HoT and a character who has finished remaking Caladbolg and the Broken version wasn't sold for either. Unfortunately I don't have a character who has finished HoT and hasn't got Caladbolg so I can't check that, but I assume the Wiki is accurate.

> @"weaponwh.9810" said:

> ok thx basically I need a new char do the entire HoT story to get broken caladbolg.

If finished HoT story once on "Fred the Avenger", but lost the _broken caladbolg_ you received, you can get a new one. If have a completed _caldabolg_, you can transform it into the other skins. The wiki has the details; let us know if you have questions about how to do it.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"weaponwh.9810" said:

> > ok thx basically I need a new char do the entire HoT story to get broken caladbolg.

>

> If finished HoT story once on "Fred the Avenger", but lost the _broken caladbolg_ you received, you can get a new one. If have a completed _caldabolg_, you can transform it into the other skins. The wiki has the details; let us know if you have questions about how to do it.

wait, by transfer skin you mean appearance or I can change caladbolg to a sword by do some quest etc?

> @"weaponwh.9810" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"weaponwh.9810" said:

> > > ok thx basically I need a new char do the entire HoT story to get broken caladbolg.

> >

> > If finished HoT story once on "Fred the Avenger", but lost the _broken caladbolg_ you received, you can get a new one. If have a completed _caldabolg_, you can transform it into the other skins. The wiki has the details; let us know if you have questions about how to do it.

>

> wait, by transfer skin you mean appearance or I can change caladbolg to a sword by do some quest etc?

The regrown Caladbolg can take the form of

* Greatsword

* Sword

* Dagger

* Shield

* Scepter

And can be switched between these at a cost of Unbound Magic.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"weaponwh.9810" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > @"weaponwh.9810" said:

> > > > ok thx basically I need a new char do the entire HoT story to get broken caladbolg.

> > >

> > > If finished HoT story once on "Fred the Avenger", but lost the _broken caladbolg_ you received, you can get a new one. If have a completed _caldabolg_, you can transform it into the other skins. The wiki has the details; let us know if you have questions about how to do it.

> >

> > wait, by transfer skin you mean appearance or I can change caladbolg to a sword by do some quest etc?

>

> The regrown Caladbolg can take the form of

> * Greatsword

> * Sword

> * Dagger

> * Shield

> * Scepter

> And can be switched between these at a cost of Unbound Magic.

cool I was gonna get a GS, look like I can use UM to transfer the digger to GS