delete thanks

Chilli.2976

> @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > You sure throwing a tantrum will make ANet listen to you?

>

> TAKE MY TOYS

Alright, I wasn't expecting that =)

Just saying, maybe presenting some ideas to improve the situation would prove more beneficial than ranting about the status quo.

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > You sure throwing a tantrum will make ANet listen to you?

> >

> > TAKE MY TOYS

>

> Alright, I wasn't expecting that =)

> Just saying, maybe presenting some ideas to improve the situation would prove more beneficial than ranting about the status quo.

No need for ideas when its simple - you hire someone??? like seriously I feel like the balance team basically adds some numbers together then throws it out on the street to "US" we then play it test it and INC forums posts NERF THIS ETC - WE ARE LAB RATS!

> @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > > You sure throwing a tantrum will make ANet listen to you?

> > >

> > > TAKE MY TOYS

> >

> > Alright, I wasn't expecting that =)

> > Just saying, maybe presenting some ideas to improve the situation would prove more beneficial than ranting about the status quo.

>

> No need for ideas when its simple - you hire someone??? like seriously I feel like the balance team basically adds some numbers together then throws it out on the street to "US" we then play it test it and INC forums posts NERF THIS ETC - WE ARE LAB RATS!

But perhaps that just your impression? Why not start a poll to see if more people feel like you do?

I surely wouldn't know as I don't PvP, but perhaps others share your sentiment?

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > > > You sure throwing a tantrum will make ANet listen to you?

> > > >

> > > > TAKE MY TOYS

> > >

> > > Alright, I wasn't expecting that =)

> > > Just saying, maybe presenting some ideas to improve the situation would prove more beneficial than ranting about the status quo.

> >

> > No need for ideas when its simple - you hire someone??? like seriously I feel like the balance team basically adds some numbers together then throws it out on the street to "US" we then play it test it and INC forums posts NERF THIS ETC - WE ARE LAB RATS!

>

> But perhaps that just your impression? Why not start a poll to see if more people feel like you do?

> I surely wouldn't know as I don't PvP, but perhaps others share your sentiment?

POLL = max 40 people - hmm nah that anit going to work. Of course its my impression BECAUSE there is no transparency and NEVER has been.

> @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > > > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > > > > You sure throwing a tantrum will make ANet listen to you?

> > > > >

> > > > > TAKE MY TOYS

> > > >

> > > > Alright, I wasn't expecting that =)

> > > > Just saying, maybe presenting some ideas to improve the situation would prove more beneficial than ranting about the status quo.

> > >

> > > No need for ideas when its simple - you hire someone??? like seriously I feel like the balance team basically adds some numbers together then throws it out on the street to "US" we then play it test it and INC forums posts NERF THIS ETC - WE ARE LAB RATS!

> >

> > But perhaps that just your impression? Why not start a poll to see if more people feel like you do?

> > I surely wouldn't know as I don't PvP, but perhaps others share your sentiment?

>

> POLL = max 40 people - hmm nah that anit going to work. Of course its my impression BECAUSE there is no transparency and NEVER has been.

Hm, I see. Perhaps things will change for the better in the future? It sure did for the LS episodes.

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > > > > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > > > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > > > > > You sure throwing a tantrum will make ANet listen to you?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > TAKE MY TOYS

> > > > >

> > > > > Alright, I wasn't expecting that =)

> > > > > Just saying, maybe presenting some ideas to improve the situation would prove more beneficial than ranting about the status quo.

> > > >

> > > > No need for ideas when its simple - you hire someone??? like seriously I feel like the balance team basically adds some numbers together then throws it out on the street to "US" we then play it test it and INC forums posts NERF THIS ETC - WE ARE LAB RATS!

> > >

> > > But perhaps that just your impression? Why not start a poll to see if more people feel like you do?

> > > I surely wouldn't know as I don't PvP, but perhaps others share your sentiment?

> >

> > POLL = max 40 people - hmm nah that anit going to work. Of course its my impression BECAUSE there is no transparency and NEVER has been.

>

> Hm, I see. Perhaps things will change for the better in the future? It sure did for the LS episodes.

There will be no future at the rate this is going, on the other hand PvE yes maybe.

> @"Exedore.6320" said:

> The two prime examples of testing are:

> * Karl losing to Svanir

> * During the new Tequatl demo years back, the QA rep was clicking skills

well there you have it ladies and gents

in other words , do you want proper security guard to look after the bank or do you want someone picked up from the job center with no experience or build - this is a poor example but yeah.

They do have inhouse QA, but no ammount of in-house testing can compare to tens of thousands of players, that's why other games have test servers for players to aid in that. That's why after a release there should be a second balance patch to re-tune the balance.

The problem is that Arena Net doesn't have a test server to speak of (it exists, but only for "partners"), and they generally refuse to have a continuous balance policy, and only apply balance in way too long periods of time.

Its really ridiculous... Games like League of Legends have a balance patch every 2-3 weeks and their seasons last roughly a whole year. GW2 has a balance patch per season basically, which means that you play entire seasons, when it's not consecutive seasons with the same broken balance, and then you wonder why the hell is matchmaking failing to do proper placements?

It's because it's been 3 years that they adopted this system of leagues and sparse balance, and it clearly doesn't work, and after some time players just get fed up.

> @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> They do have inhouse QA, but no ammount of in-house testing can compare to tens of thousands of players, that's why other games have test servers for players to aid in that. That's why after a release there should be a second balance patch to re-tune the balance.

> The problem is that Arena Net doesn't have a test server to speak of (it exists, but only for "partners"), and they generally refuse to have a continuous balance policy, and only apply balance in way too long periods of time.

> Its really ridiculous... Games like League of Legends have a balance patch every 2-3 weeks and their seasons last roughly a whole year. GW2 has a balance patch per season basically, which means that you play entire seasons, when it's not consecutive seasons with the same broken balance, and then you wonder why the hell is matchmaking failing to do proper placements?

> It's because it's been 3 years that they adopted this system of leagues and sparse balance, and it clearly doesn't work, and after some time players just get fed up.

ArenaNet PvP dug their own grave by doing balance patches every 6 months and no hot fixes inbetween no transparency (no test servers) etc... GG

> @"Chilli.2976" said:

> Speaking of balance in general, do you guys actually have an inhouse team that tests the builds - plays like a normal player? OR DO YOU throw everything out for your community find out?? THIS IS some advice for you!!! take it!!

Oh boy, your third angry thread of the day. How many more are we to expect?

> @"MarshallLaw.9260" said:

> > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > Speaking of balance in general, do you guys actually have an inhouse team that tests the builds - plays like a normal player? OR DO YOU throw everything out for your community find out?? THIS IS some advice for you!!! take it!!

>

> Oh boy, your third angry thread of the day. How many more are we to expect?

Don't worry I think thats about it for now..

Remind me how often do they actually open a PTS before any major release............ right, there was one before PoF and the Beta characters are still lingering on our accounts so if you wanted to transfer for free you cannot.

On topic, they don't. How else can you explain what blatantly seems like they just come up with something during lunch break, they throw it out with no testing whatsoever and then patch when things are live and it's taking them, in some cases, years to get a class to a usable state.

As long as people will pay for outfits or mount skins not much will change.

> @"Vague Memory.2817" said:

> I think they went out for lunch in 2013, and never came back.

This is actually true. I recall Anet had some rather good playtesters (I think one of the was called Powerr or something) back then, and all of them were fired around the time of the Celestial buff in 2013 (or 2014 idk). Their last comment was that the "elepocalypse is coming", and that basically marked the decline of GW2 combat in general.