Necromancers are OP!

Avelione.6075

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> >

> > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

>

> With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

>

> Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

ive seen scourges hitting half stair and itting siege elementalists cant.

Even i got killed by a few scourges group while repairing a wall on inner.... yeah, maybe a glitch.. but since Anet took LoS from scourge ive seen pretty stupid stuff hapening.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

>

> Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

You'll have to elaborate for me :)

I said lawnmowers are slow , unless maybe a riding lawnmower is fast. Not sure if riding lawnmowers are fast or not.

> > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> >

> > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

>

> With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

>

> Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > >

> > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> >

> > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> >

> > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

>

> They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

If they lose their siege, yes. Harsh language.

Not sure about the 'poorly placed' part though, as rarely are ours being lost before the attackers seige is either destroyed, or they are held at bay long enough to bring in help.

Our seige isn't dying to necros. And there are just a few necros in T1 NA, /s

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > >

> > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> >

> > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> >

> > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

>

> They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > >

> > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > >

> > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > >

> > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> >

> > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

>

> I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

Exactly.

@"Israel.7056" noted in another thread that many don't know good seige placement anymore.

Either for attacking (why are ACs and ballistas hitting catas??) or defending.

I am not saying their aren't exceptions... but people need to look..

> @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > >

> > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > >

> > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > >

> > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> >

> > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

>

> I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > >

> > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > >

> > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > >

> > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> >

> > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

>

> That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > > >

> > > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > > >

> > > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > > >

> > > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> > >

> > > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> >

> > That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

>

> There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

Show me on the wall of bay where they are safe then. Don't come like placing siege is some kind of miracle that people who are playing wvw from before you were in this game do not know how to place siege ok :)

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > > > >

> > > > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> > > >

> > > > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> > >

> > > That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

> >

> > There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

>

> Show me on the wall of bay where they are safe then. Don't come like placing siege is some kind of miracle that people who are playing wvw from before you were in this game do not know how to place siege ok :)

Ahh. Didn't realize you have played since Alpha. My bad.

Honestly, I don't really care if you lose your seige.

It's not a miracle or magic, but hey, sarcasm in what was trying to be a constructive discussion is always helpful.

Good luck!

> > > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> > > > >

> > > > > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> > > >

> > > > That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

> > >

> > > There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

> >

> > Show me on the wall of bay where they are safe then. Don't come like placing siege is some kind of miracle that people who are playing wvw from before you were in this game do not know how to place siege ok :)

>

> Ahh. Didn't realize you have played since Alpha. My bad.

>

> Honestly, I don't really care if you lose your seige.

>

> It's not a miracle or magic, but hey, sarcasm in what was trying to be a constructive discussion is always helpful.

>

> Good luck!

No arrogance is helpful right?....

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> > > > >

> > > > > That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

> > > >

> > > > There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

> > >

> > > Show me on the wall of bay where they are safe then. Don't come like placing siege is some kind of miracle that people who are playing wvw from before you were in this game do not know how to place siege ok :)

> >

> > Ahh. Didn't realize you have played since Alpha. My bad.

> >

> > Honestly, I don't really care if you lose your seige.

> >

> > It's not a miracle or magic, but hey, sarcasm in what was trying to be a constructive discussion is always helpful.

> >

> > Good luck!

>

> No arrogance is helpful right?....

Absolutely.

Though I would ask you to quote my statements that included arrogance? I simply stated there were placements that work, and that I don't have that issue with scourge.

It's factual. Not arrogance.

Though your statement that our opponents must be bad clearly is stated from a position of perceived elitism. And your statement of 'been playing WvW longer than you have had the game' kinda rings of arrogance.

The question was asked. Two of us stated our views. Again, I don't have anything to do with your seige, and have no interest in helping someone who doesn't wish to see a different perspective.

Good luck.

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

> > > > >

> > > > > There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

> > > >

> > > > Show me on the wall of bay where they are safe then. Don't come like placing siege is some kind of miracle that people who are playing wvw from before you were in this game do not know how to place siege ok :)

> > >

> > > Ahh. Didn't realize you have played since Alpha. My bad.

> > >

> > > Honestly, I don't really care if you lose your seige.

> > >

> > > It's not a miracle or magic, but hey, sarcasm in what was trying to be a constructive discussion is always helpful.

> > >

> > > Good luck!

> >

> > No arrogance is helpful right?....

>

> Absolutely.

>

> Though I would ask you to quote my statements that included arrogance? I simply stated there were placements that work, and that I don't have that issue with scourge.

>

> It's factual. Not arrogance.

>

> Though your statement that our opponents must be bad clearly is stated from a position of perceived elitism. And your statement of 'been playing WvW longer than you have had the game' kinda rings of arrogance.

>

> The question was asked. Two of us stated our views. Again, I don't have anything to do with your seige, and have no interest in helping someone who doesn't wish to see a different perspective.

>

> Good luck.

Good, I do not need help. Dont be an arrogant ass to think I need anything from you ok?

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

> > > > >

> > > > > Show me on the wall of bay where they are safe then. Don't come like placing siege is some kind of miracle that people who are playing wvw from before you were in this game do not know how to place siege ok :)

> > > >

> > > > Ahh. Didn't realize you have played since Alpha. My bad.

> > > >

> > > > Honestly, I don't really care if you lose your seige.

> > > >

> > > > It's not a miracle or magic, but hey, sarcasm in what was trying to be a constructive discussion is always helpful.

> > > >

> > > > Good luck!

> > >

> > > No arrogance is helpful right?....

> >

> > Absolutely.

> >

> > Though I would ask you to quote my statements that included arrogance? I simply stated there were placements that work, and that I don't have that issue with scourge.

> >

> > It's factual. Not arrogance.

> >

> > Though your statement that our opponents must be bad clearly is stated from a position of perceived elitism. And your statement of 'been playing WvW longer than you have had the game' kinda rings of arrogance.

> >

> > The question was asked. Two of us stated our views. Again, I don't have anything to do with your seige, and have no interest in helping someone who doesn't wish to see a different perspective.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> Good, I do not need help. Dont be an arrogant kitten to think I need anything from you ok?

Wow.

I figured where you posted in a forum designed for discussion you would welcome discussion, which includes opposing ideas.

Again, you still have yet to quote

My arrogant statements.

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > > > >

> > > > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> > > >

> > > > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> > >

> > > That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

> >

> > There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

>

> Show me on the wall of bay where they are safe then. Don't come like placing siege is some kind of miracle that people who are playing wvw from before you were in this game do not know how to place siege ok :)

Ah, there is the problem, you cant really siege defend bay outer with ACs, but there are other ways to keep your bay.

> @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Crazy.6029" said:

> > > > > > > > > Troll thread or I can't figure it out #helpmewinAnet ? If you need help figuring out how to handle Necromancers please use the Necro forums, loads over there know their many weakness' you can use to your advantage. On another note, lawnmowers are slow :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ok, well take a blob, take a keep. Siege it up a little. Do you think you can stop the blob considering they can damage your siege wherever it is? Also slow? why do you think they are slow, in a group??

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > With enough defenders (they with 40, me with 10-15) absolutely. Certainly for 10-15 minutes, until their siege is dead because they place it too close, or until our blood arrives to hit them with even numbers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Not sure why Their scourges are killing the siege unless it is poorly placed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They are not poorly placed, it's just that the skills of the Necro are poorly designed in WvW, they can reach places that has always been safe. So basically you cannot place siege on the outer wall of Bay anymore, so how long will you now hold of that blob? Siege and everyone on it is dead in a ms. So now that leaves you with 10. What are they going to do.. Use harsh language?

> > > > >

> > > > > I put siege down all the time that Necros can't hit. I see other players placing siege that doesn't get hit from necros or any other professions either. Find a siegeologist on server and have them show you where to put the siege. I hope this helps :)

> > > >

> > > > That just shows that your opponent is not as good or as smart as ours. Perhaps you do not play on the EU servers?

> > >

> > > There ARE safe seige spots. Learning them would help you.

> >

> > Show me on the wall of bay where they are safe then. Don't come like placing siege is some kind of miracle that people who are playing wvw from before you were in this game do not know how to place siege ok :)

>

> Ah, there is the problem, you cant really siege defend bay outer with ACs, but there are other ways to keep your bay.

I agree btw :) Outer wall siege is almost useless against a necro blob, but it should be a bit better. I always asked myself why there are even cannons and mortars on the outerwall, when they should matter the most they are gone in a ms too :).

> ive seen scourges hitting half stair and itting siege elementalists cant.

> Even i got killed by a few scourges group while repairing a wall on inner.... yeah, maybe a glitch.. but since Anet took LoS from scourge ive seen pretty stupid stuff hapening.

Torch 5 hits through everything. It's broken. If you want to ask for nerfs for that I have no problem. Leave shades and LoS out of it though.

> @"Kossuth.2168" said:

> > Makes me wonder when they will finally cure this WvW of that condi cancer that is the scourge. It's too much kitten.

>

> Scourge not-allowed weekend!

Well you say that. How about just a power weekend. No condi allowed ?

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"Kossuth.2168" said:

> > > Makes me wonder when they will finally cure this WvW of that condi cancer that is the scourge. It's too much kitten.

> >

> > Scourge not-allowed weekend!

>

> Well you say that. How about just a power weekend. No condi allowed ?

oh then i want a no invuls/invis weekend

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"Kossuth.2168" said:

> > > Makes me wonder when they will finally cure this WvW of that condi cancer that is the scourge. It's too much kitten.

> >

> > Scourge not-allowed weekend!

>

> Well you say that. How about just a power weekend. No condi allowed ?

Funny thing is, running a full Grievers scourge, I still do a decent amount of power damage. Not glass weaver levels of damage, but still nothing to be sniffed at.

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> They just need to remove all "sharing", of any kind. No boons, no stats, etc.

> They designed the game with "no trinity" to make everyone to survive on their own. Remove the sharing, and rebalance the classes to match what they pitched at launch.

Except that didn't work either, because some classes are naturally bad at PvP because of their inherent support roles. HOT elite specs (with the exception of the druid) fixed this problem with the class concepts, but had to power creep to accomplish it. To balance it around Core class concepts, they have to redo Core specs from top to bottom with a new model. Which leaves us with a big problem....... How much do we trust them do get that right? And what happens if its just as, or even more, broken then what we have now?

Secondly, even if we carry through with plan, it puts us back at launch where some classes are just obviously better then others in combat. So theres a good chance we might end up in the pirate ship meta again, depending on how good guardians are at handling CCs.

I think scourges are mostly balanced they might consider taking a look at sand savant and maybe toning down the 'scourge as shade' mechanic a bit but otherwise I think scourges are perfectly fine. I think scourges are the current noob killer build and that's why they're so popular because they're very easy to counterplay if you actually know how to play the game. From my point of view the really strong stuff is just too hard for most people to play properly and so many players end up defaulting to spellbreakers and scourges because they can be effective with very little practice.