Avelione.6075

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> True...List of Classes that need to get toned down:

>

> -Warrior (Dmg, Sustain)

> -Mesmer (Everything)

> -Scourge (Condi)

> -Firebrand (Support)

If my FIrebrand gets nerfed in PvE due to you guys' PVP complaints, so help me .....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Martimus.6027" said:

> > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > True...List of Classes that need to get toned down:

> >

> > -Warrior (Dmg, Sustain)

> > -Mesmer (Everything)

> > -Scourge (Condi)

> > -Firebrand (Support)

>

> If my FIrebrand gets nerfed in PvE due to you guys' PVP complaints, so help me .....

Welcome to our world.

It's usually cries for DPS buffs in PvE that kill our balance in WvW.

That being said, some of the skill splits they have put in, have helped and give a sliver of hope for continued work in that direction.

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > @"Kossuth.2168" said:

> > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > Makes me wonder when they will finally cure this WvW of that condi cancer that is the scourge. It's too much kitten.

> > >

> > > Scourge not-allowed weekend!

> >

> > Well you say that. How about just a power weekend. No condi allowed ?

>

> oh then i want a no invuls/invis weekend

That will be fine, but you will need something to replace invis. How about change it up with superspeed, 50% more movement instead of invis. :)

By themselves Necros are fine however scourges kill wvw when they bunch up and convert all of the floor into a death zone that grants barrier to their allies simultaneously thanks to marks shades and wells all long ranged and non projectile so it has no counterplay

> @"Tammuz.7361" said:

> TBH the “nerf” that they really need is probably as simple as making resistance corrupt into literally anything other than immobilize...

>

> that way resistance doesnt instakill your raid group when you push, and so it can actually be used wvw

Resistance should be an un removeable boon or boon corruption needs to go and stay as boon strip

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > @"Kossuth.2168" said:

> > > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > > Makes me wonder when they will finally cure this WvW of that condi cancer that is the scourge. It's too much kitten.

> > > >

> > > > Scourge not-allowed weekend!

> > >

> > > Well you say that. How about just a power weekend. No condi allowed ?

> >

> > oh then i want a no invuls/invis weekend

>

> That will be fine, but you will need something to replace invis. How about change it up with superspeed, 50% more movement instead of invis. :)

So long as I can keep using stealth attacks I'd love this.

Too many people getting carried by chain invulns and stacking stealth these days. I say that as a thief.

> @"Dralor.3701" said:

> Imo address the spam and sand savant.

>

> People wanting the “necro as a shade” mechanic removed would pretty much cripple the class to unplayability in many scenarios.

The though is to if the shade is used then the necro is no longer a shade in it self.

Though i am getting the feeling that if you simply add in an upkeep for having the shade out much like you have an upkeep for core and reaper death shroud it would go a long way to balancing the class and maybe give some play to the older necro classes.

Its that or simply remove more effects from scorge f2-f5 as they have and will most likely keep doing.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > Imo address the spam and sand savant.

> >

> > People wanting the “necro as a shade” mechanic removed would pretty much cripple the class to unplayability in many scenarios.

>

> Like they did with Plaugue ---> plauguelands

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plaguelands

>

I just hope a happy medium can be found instead of having the spec/class nerfed into oblivion.

> @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > Imo address the spam and sand savant.

> > >

> > > People wanting the “necro as a shade” mechanic removed would pretty much cripple the class to unplayability in many scenarios.

> >

> > Like they did with Plaugue ---> plauguelands

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plaguelands

> >

>

> I just hope a happy medium can be found instead of having the spec/class nerfed into oblivion.

I won't play scourge despite being a power Necro main for a long time. I just don't like the spec.

With a thrown together build and PTV armor, I was taking in ORR mobs without dropping past 75% health.,, and when I mean mobs, I mean 10-12 solo.., yes, that's PvE, but it wasn't work.

I think the corruption needs to stay, maybe with greater CDs, because we need boon hate (and I main a weaver now) but it just seems too 'easy' right now.

And in full disclosure, Plaugue stunk before.... Plaguelands just made things stink differently.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > > Imo address the spam and sand savant.

> > > >

> > > > People wanting the “necro as a shade” mechanic removed would pretty much cripple the class to unplayability in many scenarios.

> > >

> > > Like they did with Plaugue ---> plauguelands

> > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plaguelands

> > >

> >

> > I just hope a happy medium can be found instead of having the spec/class nerfed into oblivion.

>

> I won't play scourge despite being a power Necro main for a long time. I just don't like the spec.

>

> With a thrown together build and PTV armor, I was taking in ORR mobs without dropping past 75% health.,, and when I mean mobs, I mean 10-12 solo.., yes, that's PvE, but it wasn't work.

>

> I think the corruption needs to stay, maybe with greater CDs, because we need boon hate (and I main a weaver now) but it just seems too 'easy' right now.

>

> And in full disclosure, Plaugue stunk before.... Plaguelands just made things stink differently.

I’d rather be playing reaper but the reality is the elites are this ever present arms race. If we want to stay competitive it usually means the newest spec.

All for nerfs, some of the stuff being thrown out there is just way too much.

> @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > > > Imo address the spam and sand savant.

> > > > >

> > > > > People wanting the “necro as a shade” mechanic removed would pretty much cripple the class to unplayability in many scenarios.

> > > >

> > > > Like they did with Plaugue ---> plauguelands

> > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plaguelands

> > > >

> > >

> > > I just hope a happy medium can be found instead of having the spec/class nerfed into oblivion.

> >

> > I won't play scourge despite being a power Necro main for a long time. I just don't like the spec.

> >

> > With a thrown together build and PTV armor, I was taking in ORR mobs without dropping past 75% health.,, and when I mean mobs, I mean 10-12 solo.., yes, that's PvE, but it wasn't work.

> >

> > I think the corruption needs to stay, maybe with greater CDs, because we need boon hate (and I main a weaver now) but it just seems too 'easy' right now.

> >

> > And in full disclosure, Plaugue stunk before.... Plaguelands just made things stink differently.

>

>

>

> All for nerfs, some of the stuff being thrown out there is just way too much.

>

Agreed on both counts. The gradual tweaks and skill splits are the first real productive effort towards this end.

Nerf hammers don't really help. But tweaks, that is the way to go

> @"Avelione.6075" said:

>

> Condition damage. Condition damage. Condition damage. They work like kitten lawnmowers!

> It's not fun anymore!

> :angry:

>

> That's ALL I have to say! ANet do something about this

They dont bother good builds/players at all,zero

> @"Avelione.6075" said:

>

> Condition damage. Condition damage. Condition damage. They work like kitten lawnmowers!

> It's not fun anymore!

> :angry:

>

> That's ALL I have to say! ANet do something about this

Well if ANET nerfed condi, than they will have to buff power to balance the class. Then you'll be dying in 2-3 seconds instead of 20-30 seconds. Stop complaining and reroll if you're not able to pvp with the class you're playing. Necros aren't even close to the top in pvp or wvw.

> @"Avelione.6075" said:

> Nice to see the replies and topic going!

> I'd like to add that NECROS RUN IN PACKS LIKE FLOCKS OF CONDI LAWNMOWERS!!!It's no fun anymore and I died like 5 dozens of times in a POOL OF CONDIS! (you can run and protect yourself but eventuLly they get you if there is 12 condi necros dropping on you AT THE SAME TIME! No other class does that (yet??) in WvW! This is getting REALLy old and really BORING very fast.... :/

Oh I get it. You're expecting a 1v1 fight everytime you step into the ring. And necros are OP because you died 12 vs 1. Yeah nerf necros so you can solo 12 necros at once, right?

> @"Revelation.6293" said:

>

> Well if ANET nerfed condi, than they will have to buff power to balance the class. Then you'll be dying in 2-3 seconds instead of 20-30 seconds. Stop complaining and reroll if you're not able to pvp with the class you're playing. Necros aren't even close to the top in pvp or wvw.

I disagree, wvw zerg is mainly scourges and some fb and little of the rest.

> @"Bolero Bloodreign.9025" said:

> I smell a troll. Someone got zerged and now must let off some steam on the forum.

^Only a troll would write something like that on this forum : ] One more time and I'll send my pet choyas to deal with you :P

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> True...List of Classes that need to get toned down:

>

> -Warrior (Dmg, Sustain)

> -Mesmer (Everything)

> -Scourge (Condi)

> -Firebrand (Support)

Hi, warrior here lemme just say that warriors have been nerfed massively in both those regards recently so we're out. You'll notice there are way fewer of us around these days? There's a reason for that, our damage took a huge hit patch before last and our sustain just took a big hit this last patch so no need to worry about us anymore. The rest though, they're still absurd.