Special Thanks To The PVP Devz

DragonFury.6243

Thank you for the epic pvp in the recent years one of the best I ever had I hope you don't change any thing in it. It a masterpiece. Can't wait for the next expansion I just hope you make the necromancer next elite something like he seprat the soul's of his enemies from their bodies and they have to collect LF for him in order for them to return to their bodies or he sperat from his soul and evade all attacks . I know it's weak idea and I am 100% sure you'll make better idea no one can even dream off

In the end I just want to say

THANK YOU

I hope to all not to quit PVP next expansion

I think he's being sarcastic :) But it tells a whole story about the current state of PvP that a post written in civil manner is perceived as sarcasam and/or irony, there is no room in our opinions for the possibility that OP is genuinely content and happy with current state of PvP.

> @"Arioch.4810" said:

> I think he's being sarcastic :) But it tells a whole story about the current state of PvP that a post written in civil manner is perceived as sarcasam and/or irony, there is no room in our opinions for the possibility that OP is genuinely content and happy with current state of PvP.

>

Thank You Too

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> Thank you for the epic pvp in the recent years one of the best I ever had I hope you don't change any thing in it. It a masterpiece. Can't wait for the next expansion I just hope you make the necromancer next elite something like he seprat the soul's of his enemies from their bodies and they have to collect LF for him in order for them to return to their bodies or he sperat from his soul and evade all attacks . I know it's weak idea and I am 100% sure you'll make better idea no one can even dream off

> In the end I just want to say

>

>

> THANK YOU

> I hope to all not to quit PVP next expansion

Dude, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they already made that spec, it's called Reaper :(

I hope they make the next Necro class with the next expansion even better. Maybe the ability to fly? What about more mobility with more AOE damage?

Right now they are so weak... especially in conquest mode. The AOE's only cover the entire point... they need to double the AOE size.