FFA PVP Arena - Remove The Safe Spot

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> There's a new version of the FFA arena on the way. So there will probably be all new safe areas to complain about.

Ben, Benjamin Phongluangtham you CANNOT show the candy and just move along... My hands are sweating... I love this arena more than the games. Just call me if you need a tester!!! I want it today!!!

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > There's a new version of the FFA arena on the way. So there will probably be all new safe areas to complain about.

> >

> > Any ETA on that, or still too early to say?

>

> I avoid giving specific dates. But unless something goes wrong, it shouldn't be long. But not the next release.

Likely smart. This answer does satisfy me though.

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > There's a new version of the FFA arena on the way. So there will probably be all new safe areas to complain about.

> > >

> > > I like this answer, because it says you guys actually look at the forums.

> >

> > I like it because it sounds like it's going to be a very interesting FFA arena.. I also like the little playful jab :lol:

>

> It's mainly MUCH bigger. And we added a more LOS/kiting spots. Also some benches in the stands for all the role-play pvpers.

Sounds very exciting but now I want to know if we can sit on the benches lol

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > There's a new version of the FFA arena on the way. So there will probably be all new safe areas to complain about.

> > >

> > > I like this answer, because it says you guys actually look at the forums.

> >

> > I like it because it sounds like it's going to be a very interesting FFA arena.. I also like the little playful jab :lol:

>

> It's mainly MUCH bigger. And we added a more LOS/kiting spots. Also some benches in the stands for all the role-play pvpers.

I hope those benches are safe, because usually it is hard to watch from a high perspective

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

>

> >role-play pvpers.

>

> *Cough*HopefullyanOxymoron*cough*

>

>

I'm a role play PvPer from time to time.... I'm sure there are others too.

Scrapper build that uses 20+ mines I like to call "Minesweeper"... A holo build that is pure CC that I call the "Floppy Fish" build...

Elementalist sometimes I play as a "Melee Battle Mage" or "Storm Wizard"

Druid is "Definetaly Not Udyr" and I tell people in game that I'm jungle. Cosplay toon.

Mesmer has the "Ghost Mes" build... stacking stealth and summoning phantasms while maintaining stealth, you can kill and stomp someone without leaving stealth

All of these builds have different characters associated with them which is why I have 31 PvP characters.

This is part of the reason as to why I suggest that PIPS get put into Unranked... I'm not always serious when I play, it's more about having fun to me most days and I'm guessing Ben has been reading through these forums thoroughly to make a comment like that as I said this in another thread

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> Not saying it's OP, but it's definitely fun if you like to role play builds