Mag WVW

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you have no link and you're not BG you are toast. We've seen this with jq now mag. Most of the bandwagoners that came to mag are lazy so don't expect them to do anything. This is good for the og mag we can not play and clean out the server so ebg won't get q'd 24/7 once all the bandwagoners transfer to kaineng with the alliance.

> @"mantisboxer.9608" said:

> seriously. its looking very bad right now

>

You are probably a bandwagoner bad who came to mag with all the other bads we usually farm, and now u cannot sit in SMC all day and be useless queuing the map 24/7, mag dosnt need help we just wanna clear up our server from people like you, i heard kaineng is open and cheap to transfer to my friend it is time to move on. the OG mag loves being outnumbered and loves not having ques specially not in EBG kappa.

> @"Jerry CCH.9816" said:

> SBI alliance T1 Hypeeee B)

> We are recruiting OCX/SEA Guilds!!!!!

Ya, this alliance thing is pretty dumb tbh. There's barely any fights in this game. Why would you stack your server with guilds and commanders? How boring is it going to be to be on that server blobbing everyone down? lol.

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > @"Jerry CCH.9816" said:

> > SBI alliance T1 Hypeeee B)

> > We are recruiting OCX/SEA Guilds!!!!!

>

> Ya, this alliance thing is pretty dumb tbh. There's barely any fights in this game. Why would you stack your server with guilds and commanders? How boring is it going to be to be on that server blobbing everyone down? lol.

(SBI)We have 8 guilds least during NA TZ (OnS TW KnT AOEs Hate KRTA IV CoSA), recruitung DIE ing =)

3 korean Guilds during SEA TZ ( AoD BB LC)

both EU/OcX have one more guilds

B) B)

![](https://imgur.com/hgrA8Nw.jpg"")

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> Ya, this alliance thing is pretty dumb tbh. There's barely any fights in this game. Why would you stack your server with guilds and commanders? How boring is it going to be to be on that server blobbing everyone down? lol.

WvW dies as it lived.

Good for Mal and Indo, one last pointless stack

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > @"Jerry CCH.9816" said:

> > > SBI alliance T1 Hypeeee B)

> > > We are recruiting OCX/SEA Guilds!!!!!

> >

> > Ya, this alliance thing is pretty dumb tbh. There's barely any fights in this game. Why would you stack your server with guilds and commanders? How boring is it going to be to be on that server blobbing everyone down? lol.

>

> (SBI)We have 8 guilds least during NA TZ (OnS TW KnT AOEs Hate KRTA IV CoSA), recruitung DIE ing =)

> 3 korean Guilds during SEA TZ ( AoD BB LC)

> both EU/OcX have one more guilds

> B) B)

> ![](https://imgur.com/hgrA8Nw.jpg"")

What is the point of that? One sided matches aren't fun

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

>

> > Ya, this alliance thing is pretty dumb tbh. There's barely any fights in this game. Why would you stack your server with guilds and commanders? How boring is it going to be to be on that server blobbing everyone down? lol.

>

> WvW dies as it lived.

> Good for Mal and Indo, one last pointless stack

You are right, but still, they proven it again and again that linking doesn't work as intended. Now is even easier to stack because going to link servers is cheaper and stays open long enough.

> @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > @"mantisboxer.9608" said:

> > seriously. its looking very bad right now

> >

>

> You are probably a bandwagoner bad who came to mag with all the other bads we usually farm, and now u cannot sit in SMC all day and be useless queuing the map 24/7, mag dosnt need help we just wanna clear up our server from people like you, i heard kaineng is open and cheap to transfer to my friend it is time to move on. the OG mag loves being outnumbered and loves not having ques specially not in EBG kappa.

No.. Ive been the one running balls deep into enemy zergs on the tail of my pin. What you "OG Mags" dont realize is that it isnt 2013 any more, you cant zerg bust 10 on 40. The condi is out of this world . Mag will get farmed just like anyone else without a link, just like World Elite did this morning before rage quitting. Literally yesterday they would have farmed sbi. Today they got farmed.

Riddle gets farmed link or no link because the mag sea pugs are trash and that's not gonna change.

Mag will be fine without a link. If you're not having fun on Mag plz leave so maybe the server can open and I can get back on. FA is boring af.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> Riddle gets farmed link or no link because the mag sea pugs are trash and that's not gonna change.

>

> Mag will be fine without a link. If you're not having fun on Mag plz leave so maybe the server can open and I can get back on. FA is boring af.

But our SMC is T3. :(

> @"mantisboxer.9608" said:

> > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > @"mantisboxer.9608" said:

> > > seriously. its looking very bad right now

> > >

> >

> > You are probably a bandwagoner bad who came to mag with all the other bads we usually farm, and now u cannot sit in SMC all day and be useless queuing the map 24/7, mag dosnt need help we just wanna clear up our server from people like you, i heard kaineng is open and cheap to transfer to my friend it is time to move on. the OG mag loves being outnumbered and loves not having ques specially not in EBG kappa.

>

> No.. Ive been the one running balls deep into enemy zergs on the tail of my pin. What you "OG Mags" dont realize is that it isnt 2013 any more, you cant zerg bust 10 on 40. The condi is out of this world .

Zergbusting with 10 or 15 it's fun tho either u can kill them or not it is all about the challenge tbh, if we wanted we could run 50 man blobs all day and make everybody quit the game like last year and there would be no fights at all, is that better? i mean the game is in life support, u can't afford to do that kind of shit anymore. If you were OG mag u would understand losing fights can be as fun as winning fights tbh, it is all about actually having fights and challenging yourself to be better, last year was a mistake, we learned our lesson blobbing like all the T1 bads with 50 dudes can be fun but once u are at the point where u just farm them all day and u can't die it is just not fun for them and they quit, sometimes u need to feed the other servers too to keep the game healthy and active feed the pork baby.

>Mag will get farmed just like anyone else without a link, just like World Elite did this morning before rage quitting. Literally yesterday they would have farmed sbi. Today they got farmed.

Pugs diserve to be farmed tbh, if they didnt wanna get farmed they would join a mag guild, mag pugs are nothing but trash that came from JQ, TC, BG and DB, i tagged up 2 times last week and 1 misntrel FB from my guild was 4th on DPS in a 30 man pugblob and a DPS scourge from y guild had was doing 50% of the total group DPS by himself, so mag pugs are trash, nothing but bads who get carried by 10 good players from KEK, PYRO or VR or whatver, the regular pugs are just straight trash and this will never change tbh 5 or 10 people can only carry 50 so much, so whenever a real group from the other server shows up with 20+ capable players and a blob of meatshields mag will get farmed just like everybody else.

> > > @"Jerry CCH.9816" said:

> > > SBI alliance T1 Hypeeee B)

> > > We are recruiting OCX/SEA Guilds!!!!!

> >

>

> (SBI)We have 8 guilds least during NA TZ (OnS TW KnT AOEs Hate KRTA IV CoSA), recruitung DIE ing =)

> 3 korean Guilds during SEA TZ ( AoD BB LC)

> both EU/OcX have one more guilds

> B) B)

> ![](https://imgur.com/hgrA8Nw.jpg"")

Because they aren't looking for people to fight. They are looking for the best/fastest way to ktrain for free ranks and loot. WvW has abysmal rewards so they have chosen the path of least resistance to taking stuff. Another victory for the PvDoor crowd.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > Riddle gets farmed link or no link because the mag sea pugs are trash and that's not gonna change.

> >

> > Mag will be fine without a link. If you're not having fun on Mag plz leave so maybe the server can open and I can get back on. FA is boring af.

>

> But our SMC is T3. :(

The team chat is so bland though I can't live like this.