gj anet 3 scourges and mesmers everywhere

You guys just killed pvp in this game with these elites and ignoring their balance.............remove class stacking or nerf them hard so noone will almost play them so we can have some fun in pvp again........if you dont dont even bother with pvp and dont do any changes cuz its waste of time

Deleted in protest of anet leaving support ticket #7495730 without answer since October 10th 2019. It's sad how if this were a money-related issue you'd have answered within a couple of hours. At this point I'm not even mad, but disappointed by the mediocrity displayed by your community managers.

I got sick of ANET favoring Necro so I rerolled yesterday to Scourge. My name is Death to PvP and Scourge will be one of the main reasons it is going to die. It's a joke how they think a class is balanced that can spam 9034578234957 conditions on the ground in a POINT gamemode. Literally laughable. My buddy is a support FB and we are almost unkillable.

What is balance?

lol

> @"BMW.2951" said:

> I got sick of ANET favoring Necro so I rerolled yesterday to Scourge. My name is Death to PvP and Scourge will be one of the main reasons it is going to die. It's a joke how they think a class is balanced that can spam 9034578234957 conditions on the ground in a POINT gamemode. Literally laughable. My buddy is a support FB and we are almost unkillable.

>

> What is balance?

>

> lol

This.

The real losers here are the people that keep playing non-meta builds in the hopes that it'll get better and that at some point nerfs will happen to the clearly overpowered specs and everything will be sunshine and flowers. By being fodder for the OP, you support it.

If you want to have fun in pvp, roll meta. It'll only cost a bit of your soul, you wont miss it.

Yeah. I've been trying to make condi engi work 'cause I was bored of holo. It just doesn't. It doesn't matter if I out-play my opponent by a ridiculous amount. It takes much more effort and risk (relative to holo) to land the condi burst, and it's on a long cooldown .. but every build I face just shrugs it off instantly again and again and again. Even if I do manage to eventually make some condi stick, I've spent too long off-node and by the time I kill them.

Back in the day, compared to the meta specs, non-meta specs were 80-90% as good . You could compete, even if you weren't absolutely THE best build.

Now, it's more like non-meta specs are 20-50% as good as the meta. You can do everything right on a non-meta build and still be a net detriment to your team.

Imo scourges, holosmiths and thiefs are the worst ...

Thiefs 1 shotting you if you're unlucky.

Holosmiths turning into small pests and if theyre not small pests they knock you over million times.

And ofc scourges who make it impossible to get close to them without dying.

> @"Kas.3509" said:

> Imo scourges, holosmiths and thiefs are the worst ...

> Thiefs 1 shotting you if you're unlucky.

> Holosmiths turning into small pests and if theyre not small pests they knock you over million times.

> And ofc scourges who make it impossible to get close to them without dying.

TO BE FAIR. A thiefs job is supposed to quickly eliminate their targets. #professionfantasy

> @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > @"Kas.3509" said:

> > Imo scourges, holosmiths and thiefs are the worst ...

> > Thiefs 1 shotting you if you're unlucky.

> > Holosmiths turning into small pests and if theyre not small pests they knock you over million times.

> > And ofc scourges who make it impossible to get close to them without dying.

>

> TO BE FAIR. A thiefs job is supposed to quickly eliminate their targets. #professionfantasy

Yeah , but I dont think any class should be able to 1 shot anyone with 1 skill : P That's just sick : P

Im ued to fighting with thieves with crazy dmg, but that one... god... I am 100% hp. I see a mark on my head. I look around, see nothing, so I know thief is stealthed.

I fail to dodge. BOOM. 1 shot -> 27k dmg. It's the first time I saw something like this, but it shouldnt exist : P

> @"Kas.3509" said:

> > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > @"Kas.3509" said:

> > > Imo scourges, holosmiths and thiefs are the worst ...

> > > Thiefs 1 shotting you if you're unlucky.

> > > Holosmiths turning into small pests and if theyre not small pests they knock you over million times.

> > > And ofc scourges who make it impossible to get close to them without dying.

> >

> > TO BE FAIR. A thiefs job is supposed to quickly eliminate their targets. #professionfantasy

>

> Yeah , but I dont think any class should be able to 1 shot anyone with 1 skill : P That's just sick : P

> Im ued to fighting with thieves with crazy dmg, but that one... god... I am 100% hp. I see a mark on my head. I look around, see nothing, so I know thief is stealthed.

> I fail to dodge. BOOM. 1 shot -> 27k dmg. It's the first time I saw something like this, but it shouldnt exist : P

I don't disagree.

> @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > @"alez.2137" said:

> > I think you are a bit confused, what you find now on every match is at least 2 thiefs, that btw can kill you in few secs if u cant get out of their los fast.

>

> Or you know. Dodge? Lol.

??? Like if you have the dodge available all the time.

> @"alez.2137" said:

> > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > @"alez.2137" said:

> > > I think you are a bit confused, what you find now on every match is at least 2 thiefs, that btw can kill you in few secs if u cant get out of their los fast.

> >

> > Or you know. Dodge? Lol.

>

> ??? Like if you have the dodge available all the time.

If you don't spam it yea you should. It isn't like deadeye doesnt have the loudest audio queues they are about to attack

> @"Kas.3509" said:

> Imo scourges, holosmiths and thiefs are the worst ...

> Thiefs 1 shotting you if you're unlucky.

> Holosmiths turning into small pests and if theyre not small pests they knock you over million times.

> And ofc scourges who make it impossible to get close to them without dying.

Nah nah, it’s balanced just ask any streamer or pro player. Game has never been more skilled because now there’s always attacks to avoid due to low cool downs and 1 mistake is death.

Just need to buff rev and elementalist and perhaps revert some of the nerfs to druid (not convinced bunker druid not meta any more though).

Rev has the tools to combat scourge and mirage spam in rite of the great dwarf it probably only needs a duration increase and a lot of the issues people have in pugs would start to go away.

Not super convinced at the tournament level mirage and scourge are an issue. Yes you do see them in almost every match but if they were truly op it would be teams of nothing but scourge and mirage and that is not the case.

> @"Snowjob.7245" said:

> Just need to buff rev and elementalist and perhaps revert some of the nerfs to druid (not convinced bunker druid not meta any more though).

>

> Rev has the tools to combat scourge and mirage spam in rite of the great dwarf it probably only needs a duration increase and a lot of the issues people have in pugs would start to go away.

>

> Not super convinced at the tournament level mirage and scourge are an issue. Yes you do see them in almost every match but if they were truly op it would be teams of nothing but scourge and mirage and that is not the case.

Scourges + mirages together do well in solo queue against poor setups or against no support. The difference in tournaments is that people usually bring a firebrand. So instead of being scourges + mirages, it's scourges + mirage + firebrand..