Super Fashion Wars needs this change.

> @"costepj.5120" said:

> > @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > > @"sairing.5832" said:

> > > Life is not complete without the shinny I say make it 2 hours.

> >

> > Did you just use three different accounts to upvote this suggestion? :p

>

> I suspect more than three!

Yup, definitely more than three now.

> @"Antimony.1398" said:

> The Mystic Chromatic Ooze tonic only lasts for 5 minutes. This is way too short. It should be 1 hour like the Halo and Horns tonics.

>

> Please let me be super shiny for longer. Fashion Wars need this change.

Not a chance we need skimpy armor / outfit or diving outfits. B)

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Lambros Augustus.6594" said:

> > And they should give a free ooze to all those that crafted or have this legendary.

>

> Nah, it's really a bonus to anyone that does the precursor collection.

Well I crafted mine the old way so obviously I disagree and would like to see the effect on my medium and light armored toons.

• 2 weeks later...

> > Well I crafted mine the old way so obviously I disagree and would like to see the effect on my medium and light armored toons.

>

> I have a feeling that one reason The Colossus is as cheap as it is, is that people craft it to get the Ooze and then sell the precursor to recoup costs.

That's exactly what I did XD

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the Mystic Chromatic Ooze and I NEED this change! As a mesmer I can't equip Juggernaut and I have to keep reusing the ooze mid-fight to keep myself super shiny. Anet, think of all the players I might accidentally kill because they got no boons all because I needed to be shiny.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> I've been asking the same for combat tonics.

> They dispel after 15 minutes **for absolutely no reason**

I think somewhere someone decided everything with tonic in its name should only last 15 minutes. Even the tonics that do not show a timer has a hidden 15m timer.

Knowing ANet I would not be surprised if the reason came down to "OMG!! WHAT IF SOMEONE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO UNDO THE TRANSFORMATION?!!!"

> > Well I crafted mine the old way so obviously I disagree and would like to see the effect on my medium and light armored toons.

>

> I have a feeling that one reason The Colossus is as cheap as it is, is that people craft it to get the Ooze and then sell the precursor to recoup costs.

The ooze gizmo is the only reason I would craft it although I would probably sell the completed legendary instead of just the colossus

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > I've been asking the same for combat tonics.

> > They dispel after 15 minutes **for absolutely no reason**

>

> I think somewhere someone decided everything with tonic in its name should only last 15 minutes. Even the tonics that do not show a timer has a hidden 15m timer.

>

> Knowing ANet I would not be surprised if the reason came down to "OMG!! WHAT IF SOMEONE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO UNDO THE TRANSFORMATION?!!!"

**JUST CONSUME THE QUAGGAN TONIC AGAIN TO DISPEL IT, IT AIN'T BLOODSTONE ALCHEMY, ANET, I BET THEY TEACH IT IN THE FAHRARS**

just fix it, anet, please

You guys are all talking about extending the duration, we could do even better. Look at the Ellen Kiel and Evon Gnashblade representation buttons. These apply a visual effect on you without disabling skills just like any combat tonic, although the effect lasts 1 hour instead of 15 minutes. But the best part is that **the effect persists through changing maps, entering instances, and logging out**.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...