Is Condi Cleanse Random?

Sampson.2403

• 2 weeks later...

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> Last applied, first to go.

How does that work with stacks that are re applied work? I.e someone applies 3 stacks of burning, then 8 stacks of confusion and then 4 more stacks of burning.

In this example burning is the last applied and all 7 stacks will go on one cleanse?

> @"Sampson.2403" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > Last applied, first to go.

>

> How does that work with stacks that are re applied work? I.e someone applies 3 stacks of burning, then 8 stacks of confusion and then 4 more stacks of burning.

>

> In this example burning is the last applied and all 7 stacks will go on one cleanse?

Yes

> @"Namless.4028" said:

> The same gors for boon removal

Last time I tried, which was quite a while ago, corruption was completely random. At release, it was based on the order of application but they changed it at some point. I kind of doubt that they changed it back but who knows.

> @"Erzian.5218" said:

> > @"Namless.4028" said:

> > The same gors for boon removal

>

> Last time I tried, which was quite a while ago, corruption was completely random. At release, it was based on the order of application but they changed it at some point. I kind of doubt that they changed it back but who knows.

Condi cleanse is LIFO. Boonrip is LIFO.

Condi-to-boon conversion is random. Boon-to-condi conversion (aka boon corrupt) is random.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Erzian.5218" said:

> > > @"Namless.4028" said:

> > > The same gors for boon removal

> >

> > Last time I tried, which was quite a while ago, corruption was completely random. At release, it was based on the order of application but they changed it at some point. I kind of doubt that they changed it back but who knows.

> Condi cleanse is LIFO. Boonrip is LIFO.

> Condi-to-boon conversion is random. Boon-to-condi conversion (aka boon corrupt) is random.

To add to this incase people didn't know conditions are applied in the order they read down a skill.