What's in your Shared Inventory?

I'm in the process of getting more but right now they aren't available. I use them for the 2 recycling machines, legendary & passports an Lily of Elon, I have 7 slots so far.

So far yes they are expansive yes Anet have very greasy paws and are greedy luckily they give us free stuff thanks Abanon. ;)

Season 3 portal tome, Mawdrey II, Star of Gratitude, Princess, and Spark of Sentience.

Shovels, Mist Defense, Aetherkeys and Greater Nightmares.

Port to friend

Copper fed, Silver fed and Mystic Salvage

Sharpening stones, Maintenance Oils and Tuning Crystals

Treasure Hunting maps, Spearmarshal's Plea and Lily of the Elon pass

1, 2, and 3 copper, silver and mystic salvage kit (the mystic is replaced when it is finished with the ones I get from fractals)

4 mystic forge conduit

5 mystlock pass

6 and 7 empty right now

8 and 9 keys that are not in the wallet (the new one and the key of greater nightmare)

10 omni-pot

11 infinite continue coin (should move that one)

12 treasure maps

13 leystone energy converter

14 - 18 eaters

19 brandstone multi tool

20 permanent portable provisioner

21 white mantle portal device

I have so many wintersday gathering tools that I don't switch tools unless I am mapping or plan to be using a toon for a while.

I only have 3 of them (can't afford any others currently) and in one I have my pass (currently using the Lily of the Elon pass out from three other passes I have/ I tend to change them from time to time) and the other one is where I have my copper salvage tool. I have always one shared slot free for occasional stuff .(It depends on what I currently do. For example if I go into WvW I have my Permanent Portable Provisioner (to access stuff like siege blueprints as a donation to the leading commander) in there for the case I have to swap classes in different situations like for example when we suddenly have a need of guardians because some guardians have left or when we're in need for more control based classes because we're outnumbered by the other teams again)

Picture taken from gw2timer because I can't access the game currently

![](https://i.imgur.com/kCeGeNq.jpg "")