Queens Gauntlet

> @"Zeefa.3915" said:

> Yes and no... Divinity Reach got way too many recurring events already. I would much rather see other racial cities get some love with their own recurring events too.

TBH that is something that has always puzzled me with GW2.. none of the other major cities get any real attention when it comes to events..

Maybe something like a grouse season event.. where the Asuran council are the grouse.

But yeah All the major races need some event love in there specific home cities.

> @"Sharen Graves.1276" said:

> They would have to make adjustments for the power creep that HoT and PoF brought. if not they would be face roll easy.

Modifying the health and damage output of the stuff should be easy enough. I think they probably have to repair the whole event like they did for SAB to even work again. Anet tends to break old content when making updates :(

But I am sick of tired of wintersday and halloween. Anet better revive old events we didnt have in a long time

> @"Zeefa.3915" said:> Yes and no... Divinity Reach got way too many recurring events already. I would much rather see other racial cities get some love with their own recurring events too. i second that... too much focus on Tyrian human capital citiesMove Winter's Day to Hoelbrak, and Halloween to Black Citadel

Divinity's Reach = Queen's GauntletRata Sum = Super Adventure BoxHoelbrak = Winter's Day (every day please :p ) or OktoberfestBlack Citadel = Halloween, with Ascalon ghosts, Rurik wanna tell his old man "I told you so"The Grove = ??? something new, http://www.science20.com/humboldt_fellow_and_science/blog/revival_festivals_linked_trees_essential_save_plantsLion's Arch = Dragon's Bash or OktoberfestKaineng Center = Lunar New Year (special instanced area through Asura Gate til expansion comes out)Kodash Bazaar / Kamadan = ??? something to celebrate the gods (kormir's ascension)

Would love to have some of the old events back but think the powers that be in DR are to aware that every time they have something special someone attacks them. So maybe they decided to forgo it for now and rather watch the fireworks from Lake Doric. Fear though that was like most of season 1 stuff and no longer compatible with the current city :

> @"Teleoceras.1298" said:

> As the title asks, is there any hope from the devs about bringing back the Queen's Gauntlet? I only ask because this year would in game time mark her 15th Jubilee and many newer players have never experienced it the previous two times it was up.

I would take out the tabs and any spaces in the starting of each line to get rid of that pesky format. I did that a couple times really annoying when all I want is to have nice spaces before I start my sentences.

Edit: Also I would like to see the return of the tournament with some new additions for the old vets to do something besides playing for old time's sake.

> @"Zeefa.3915" said:

> Yes and no... Divinity Reach got way too many recurring events already. I would much rather see other racial cities get some love with their own recurring events too.

I agree that they should have there own holidays but I would still like to see the gauntlet return...

@"crepuscular.9047"

For the Grove we could get that event where we had to hunt those mordorn down. I still got a bunch of that event currency in my bank.?

Last time I tried to do Liadri was back when I had a really crappy internet connection, so timing the dodges with some latency issues, especially when they required near perfection, didn't really work out for me. Now that I've since upgraded, I'm keen for a rematch. XD

But in all honesty, I do sometimes wonder why ANet doesn't bring back some old, recurring events. We also used to have the Bazaar of the Four Winds, and while it's certainly understandable from a story standpoint why that stopped for a while, there's no reason why it can't be written back into the story again as a seasonal event. I see no reason why all those assets and all that content should be created, only for it to be tucked away in a proverbial storeroom, never to see the light of day again. It seems like a waste of effort/resources to me.

I want Queens Jubilee back too, as well as the Zephyrites, they’ve had plenty of time to rebuild, I expect them to be ready to trade again!!

I personally feel like there’s a lack of festivals in GW2, imo we should have at least one per main city, would also give us some nice reoccurijg activities to do as the years go on.