Kurzick or Luxon

Kurzick, i think most of people and guild were Kurzick aligned, because there was this quest outside Lutgardis Conservatory's east entrance that you can complete with sending your henchmen to tag an area, making Kurzick fame much easier to farm than Luxon, there were hundreds of ppl doing the same farm there everyday.

Don't know if that quest had changed or not, or has anet added anything equivalent to the Luxon side

goths that live in immense stone castles amidst a dark, giant stone forest? cmon thats an easyyyy pick. everything about their lands are breathtaking and the culture is is great, its nice seeing alternative lifestyles and stuff being represented more in games, even if it wasnt meant that way. pity the luxon armour looks cooler but still cant beat the kurzicks

Think time to pop back there to see which faction I was supporting but think it was Luxon. Can remember also the stunning views. Also the fun people had in the gathering area while waiting to join an event. Also as the colour of the map kept changing - was first time one coud actually see impact of player choices.

This is honestly a really tough choice since I love both factions and their cultures, aesthetics etc. pretty equally. But, I have to go with the Kurzicks because the first set of elite armor I got for my main character (and the one she still wears today) was the elite Kurzick set.

I went Kurzick because a friend went Kurzick. Never even considered Luxon until another friend said "Try it, you'll like it..."

After trying Luxon, it was so wrong on so many levels. Kurzick all the way! (Sidenote: I did love the Luxon Elite Ele armor... )

Despite me being German , i side with Luxon and not with the kind of german theme related Kurzicks, out of these reasons:

- Luxon sounds just much nicer, Kurzick has a foul language sounding nickname in German, I won't write out here now ...

- I liked the turtle and kind of corsair like theme of Luxons much better, than the kind of sorrowful Goth Style of the Kurzicks.. and who can say really no to some lovely huge turtles which have giant cannons on their back :D.

- Their Armor Sets were simply visually more beautiful and convincing to me

It's a difficult choice to make, since both have their good points. I like the architecture and generally more civilised bent of the Kurzicks, with each house having its own separate flavour.

If I had to choose just one and I was making the decision myself (my guild went with Kurzicks), though, I'd probably go with the Luxons. I preferred their armour, the Jade Sea was one of my favourite zones and had some of my favourite opponents (visually, anyway, I probably swore at some of them quite a bit!), the concept of siege turtles and travelling on giant sea beasts was a compelling one, and on the whole I preferred the Luxon armour sets to the Kurzicks. (My GW1 characters have a mix of both, but out of the Factions sets, most of the ones I just _had_ to have were either the 15k Luxon or the 15k Canthan sets.)