Kurzick or Luxon

• ArenaNet Staff

When my friends and I got to the point of choosing our allegiance in Factions, we had a conversation that went something like "Which of them has those cannon turtles? Ok, which one is the pirate guys? Those are both the Luxons? Let's go with that then."

I still have a Luxon sticker from some convention on my monitor!

> @"witcher.3197" said:

> Kurzick, their forest and culture is just amazing.

>

> Also, why is the Kurzick option red and Luxon blue on this poll and not the other way around? D:

>

> @OP you had one job..

Again, when I created the poll, I could not see which colors would go to which option. And I am unable to edit the poll now that it is running. Sorry guys.

*Sulks off to a huddled corner of the Jade Sea. I hear The Deep is nice this time of year.*

Kurzick all the way. I always felt attracted to their dark, mysterious and intelligent nature and loved the Gothic style. Far better than those hammer-wielding barbarians.

I just loved to stand with Master Architect Gunther with a big piece of Amber to finish off the timer and /wave the Luxons goodbye to their certain deaths. :biggrin:

*Hides in the forest before getting his skull hammered in.

• ArenaNet Staff

I preferred the Luxon aesthetic—their leviathan vessels were super cool. On a side note, Gyala Hatchery was one of the first maps I worked on as an ArenaNet artist. The Luxon quarry map was the second, though all our maps were group efforts.

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > @"Narcemus.1348" said:

> > > @"Huskyboy.1053" said:

> > > Why is Luxon blue and Kurzick red in this poll? Despicable.

> >

> > :/ i didn't choose the colors, they were automatically chosen...

> I bet Gaile Gray could fix the colors for us. :smile:

>

> @"Gaile Gray.6029"

I wish I could but it's coded in a way I can't change it. But really, what does it matter? Everyone knows the proper answer (blue) even if the options (blue) are a little (blue) off in the poll. ;)

> @"PeterFries.1057" said:

> I preferred the Luxon aesthetic—their leviathan vessels were super cool. On a side note, Gyala Hatchery was one of the first maps I worked on as an ArenaNet artist. The Luxon quarry map was the second, though all our maps were group efforts.

I can't think of a single map in GW1 that I actively dislike. ( There are some I fear. ) No, the textures aren't always perfect.. but the game overshadows the small imperfections. Y'all did a fantastic job.