Sigil Change of the Legendary Weapons

> @"azizul.8469" said:

> Use this : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Endless_Upgrade_Extractor

Surrre. Pay 2,600-2,850 gold for a utility. Sorry, but... NO. (And I already own the Permanent Bank Access and Endless Repair Canister, so it's not like I don't appreciate the existence of such items. However, the former I got from a BLC, the latter I bought after selling a Permanent Hairstyle Contract.)

> @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> The sigil market is close to dead anyway. However, the upgrade extractor is probably the reason why we won't see sigil swap in legendary weapons.

You are aware of the fact that there are only a few in the game? It's not like every owner of legendaries will be able to afford one, let alone get their hands on one. Ever.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> > The sigil market is close to dead anyway. However, the upgrade extractor is probably the reason why we won't see sigil swap in legendary weapons.

>

> You are aware of the fact that there are only a few in the game? It's not like every owner of legendaries will be able to afford one, let alone get their hands on one. Ever.

You mean a few upgrade extractors? Yes, I'm fully aware of that and belong to the vast majority who doesn't have one. However, I don't expect ANet to be creative enough to rectify the mistake if introducing that item without causing a shitstorm of the people who have one. And until they actually introduce sigil swapping, I won't believe they're willing to risk that shitstorm.

> You mean a few upgrade extractors? Yes, I'm fully aware of that and belong to the vast majority who doesn't have one. However, I don't expect ANet to be creative enough to rectify the mistake if introducing that item without causing a kitten of the people who have one.

I doubt that, because that item can be used on _anything_, not just legendaries, so adding sigil-swapping to legedaries won't change that. This item can make you rich, if you remove expensive sigils from exotics before selling those separately on the market.

It has so much value of its own (because of the broad range of items that you can use it on) that adding said feature to legendary weapons won't change a thing. (Also, I doubt that the few lucky ones who own it are all in possession of a vast collection of legendary gear. ;) )

I think Anet has already done this to make a profit on the sale of gems. But this is wrong for the simple reason of the prize or make a legendary weapon is already difficult and you do not have the option to change the sigils and almost ridiculous, I prefer to have my weapon ascended that costs less and has the same practical effect only no Nice equals but what does it matter and efficiency does not skin ...

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > They had said it would be bad for the market or something like that. So, probably not.

>

> The sigil market is close to dead anyway. However, the upgrade extractor is probably the reason why we won't see sigil swap in legendary weapons.

Yeah, there's like 4 sigil that are worth anything and the rest are vendor trash. This was a lame excuse when they first claimed the market was the reason, I dont even believe they thought that was remotely true when they said it.