Can we get "Extended Guilds Account Slots" in Gem Store ?

Hello here,

I'm an old player on this game (since 2012-09-11).

I want to know if devs are planning about extended guilds slots account in the future.

I get nostalgic guilds i don't want to leave, some guilds for troll or RP (WvW habits), and main guilds which are dying because of less activity on the time.

That's why i'm full guilds slots (5/5) on my account since many years.

I guess you're understanding now why i want and i'm ready to spend gems for extended guilds slots on my main account.

Thanks very much and see you IG.

Regards,

Tochiba.1567

This gets proposed every couple of months and ANet's never responded (which is good sign: typically, they respond when they're sure it's **not** going to happen within the next 4-6 years).

The comments are pretty typical: people who describe all the different ways in which some of us would use more than 5 guild slots, and folks who can't fathom why anyone needs more than 1. (I ignore the so-called personal guild+bank, since even those in favor mostly admit there's only a weak argument for ANet supporting people this unintended use.)

I suspect that we don't have it yet due to technical and somewhat arcane programming restrictions, i.e. because: reasons.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> This gets proposed every couple of months and ANet's never responded (which is good sign: typically, they respond when they're sure it's **not** going to happen within the next 4-6 years).

They don't respond to everything...........but it doesn't mean they will add it either. Don't think too much.

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> ....

>

> This already discussed. Use the search.

Yeah already did and nothing hardly relevant atm.

There's nothing to do in wide place like [suggestions] Gemstore Items - New, Returning.

It's not an insubstantial content like weapons or armor skins, mounts skins etc.

Let's be clear, my goal in this topic will not be to spam this idea in several posts during a lot of months or years.

Like i already did and it worked in PvP when i suggested to remove Stronghold from Ranked game to save queue time for conquests players and real PvP Ranked content during leagues. The remaining PvP community may be grateful with them for that.

I post exceptionally on this forum but especially when part of the content in the game seems decisive in the interest of its smooth operation and therefore directly for part of its community. Most of my list of still active friends is strongly concerned by this.

> @"kurfu.5623" said:

> "...some guilds for troll..."

>

> That right there is why I would have to vote NO.

Yes I hugely hesitated to write but I can not deny a practice quite borderline that has also contributed in its way to live part of the game community.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> (I ignore the so-called personal guild+bank, since even those in favor mostly admit there's only a weak argument for ANet supporting people this unintended use.)

> I suspect that we don't have it yet due to technical and somewhat arcane programming restrictions, i.e. because: reasons.

Agree with you about personal guild+bank as an argument is too poor since guilds halls construct / upgrades it's a real investement in time and money to acceed.

For a decent price in gem they will come out strongly gaining financially for a low cost in development.

We do not ask them for 50 additional slots, but only to respond surgically to a real community problem.

Regards,

Tochiba.1567