What are you hoping for this game? & Why ?

that's IMHO :

a- *hopping on the spitting drama lama train* : A better marketing team.

b- A serious look back on Vanilla GW2 (à la Catalysm).

c- A slightly better UI, with more customizable options.

d- More SPvP variety without splitting the playerbase.

e-A visual optimization for the flashiest known skins & armors & mounts... etc.

f-A better introduction to each and every mode of the game.

i will edit if i have something to add, GL & HF =D

1. Some non-skimpy light armor options for females like--gasp--pants.

2. Toning down the cc and dismount mechanisms in PoF maps.

3. A visual effects slider to allow players to turn down flashy flashy bling bling.

4. A repair bench somewhere in story instances.

5. Mechanics that aren't so overtuned and annoying in story instances, and/or a difficulty selector.

6. Streamlining crafting so it's not so intricate, expensive, or tedious.

I'm hoping for core engineer and some of the kits to get buffed because I'm getting tired of ArenaNet giving the mesmer all of the attention and their love for the profession while core engineer get little to no attention and is just sitting in the corner, collecting dust.

I really hope they could do an overhaul for the entire game improving the graphics a little and adjusting the world a bit more for mounts (remove some way too unnecessary waypoints, remove some invisible walls/barriers). I know the mounts are locked for PoF xpac but I don’t think any ‚real‘ player of this game play this game without the expansions.

I would also like to see more activities in the open world, not always events where you have to fight mobs but rather mini games and stuff so events don’t get stale

I hope one day we will...

...have an option to hide weapons out of combat.

...have an option to disable idle animations.

...have an option to disable other players' skill effects.

...have an option to hide/move UI elements.

...get a 25% movement speed enrichment.

...be able to preview infusion effects.

...be able to salvage minor/major runes/sigils into dust.

And I hope GW2 will have a nice, long life because I love this game. :)

- The ability to hide shoulders and gloves on outfits

- A wardrobe system where we can mix and match armor weights

- An option to disable excess skill effects (i.e., I don't need to see a giant flash of light every time my daredevil whacks someone with a staff)

First, how gems work:

- Gem sales (as in discounts when buying actual gems, not just sales on items)

- Bundles that make sense and offer valid discounts for items on the gem store

- A discount when you buy gems in bulk, the more gems, the cheaper they become (not available in gold -> gems conversion, only cash)

Second, how builds work

- Build templates, saving, loading and *sharing* of builds with others

- More frequent balance patches with actual contributions from the community. Chronomancer was OP in PVP, they nerfed the wrong things. Elementalist was/is OP in PVE instanced content, they nerfed the wrong things again

Third, the looks, fashion wars

- Allow us to create "custom outfits", as in we pick the different skins for each slot, save, then we are able to share with others or load on other characters

- Allow us to keep head and shoulder armor items when we use outfits and hide those parts...

- A way to inspect other players and see what dyes and skins they are using (strictly skins and dyes, nothing more)

Fourth, PVP game modes

- Try to add some new PVP game modes, because Conquest is getting stale and Stronghold wasn't well designed. To save time these game modes should be playable on old maps too

- The "no downed state" WvW event is a good start. Make such events more common

* **Build templates**

Something that should have been in the game from the very start given the many choices and builds avaible.

* **Gear/trait inspection**

About time we get rid of all of that collecting KPs, faking links and having to use websites nonsense.

* **Proper LFG tool**

Anything more detailed and leader friendly, allowing you to set classes and requirements. The current LFG is outdated and no longer fits the game like it did years ago.

* **Dueling**

How dare I even mention dueling. Don't know, always liked the social aspect of it. People came to hang out outside of cities or in taverns even if not interested in dueling themselves. Not to mention that it would be another casual friendly pastime.

* **Housing**

Casual and PR friendly. I am neither myself nor interested but many would enjoy it and I want the game to be a complete MMORPG which unites everything people like about them.

* **Rework of dungeon content**

Always going to have a soft spot for them, I guess.

* **Elite zones**

Kind of miss farming these zones from other games. The move towards roles in PvE makes this seem more interesting now.