No Downstate + Bonus Rewards Weeklong Event Coming 6/8

X T D.6458

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > Soulbeast longbow burst...gonna be a fun week. I feel like I should just stand on tower walls and burst down every ele that tries to use meteor shower. Good luck getting back to the zerg to be ressed.

> > > >

> > > > Just gotta run mistform, lol. Or have a aurashare tempest and chrono with you and just roll reflects, have fun killing yourself.

> > >

> > > 11 seconds of unblockable...good luck eles.

> >

> > Pocket healer, and unlimited reflects, uh yea, try again

>

> Reflect is a block check - I'll check back after I look up the definition of unblockable.

even absortion in this game is treated as a block.... Anet needs to make relfect, abosrtion and block each own its own mechanics and counter.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > > > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > > Soulbeast longbow burst...gonna be a fun week. I feel like I should just stand on tower walls and burst down every ele that tries to use meteor shower. Good luck getting back to the zerg to be ressed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just gotta run mistform, lol. Or have a aurashare tempest and chrono with you and just roll reflects, have fun killing yourself.

> > > >

> > > > 11 seconds of unblockable...good luck eles.

> > >

> > > Pocket healer, and unlimited reflects, uh yea, try again

> >

> > Reflect is a block check - I'll check back after I look up the definition of unblockable.

>

> even absortion in this game is treated as a block.... Anet needs to make relfect, abosrtion and block each own its own mechanics and counter.

>

>

Yep, I totally agree with that.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > you never played warri confirmed, regen wont do jackkitten when standing in one place getting smashed at while you try to dmg or stomp, 344 heal from.signet a second wooow, and hitting tier 3 adrenal health is easy vs noobs but if you dont hit those super telegraphed and easy avoidable burstskills you wont get any regen, no blinks and no stealths

>

> I judge my warriors by whom I fight. When I can take 20-30% hp off a mesmer with an autoattack yet cant even break through the hp regen of a warrior with the same autoattack, they got pretty decent hp regen. And they usually have considerably higher damage than the one-trick mesmer.

if your main dmg are autoattacks you are doing something wrong (except maybe dagger or sword thief, they do auto alot), no matter the class, and if someone loses 30%hp with just one auto from you, they are doing something wrong.

anyways mesmer is a soft armor class while warri is heavy, and rightfully so, they have not as much fancy stuff as mesmer to avoid dmg in the first place, warri mostly has to soak it up, and like i said, if you dodge those f1 bursts warri has no adrenal health and from sb you have to get hit by 3 f1 bursts in a row for him to get max regen

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > you never played warri confirmed, regen wont do jackkitten when standing in one place getting smashed at while you try to dmg or stomp, 344 heal from.signet a second wooow, and hitting tier 3 adrenal health is easy vs noobs but if you dont hit those super telegraphed and easy avoidable burstskills you wont get any regen, no blinks and no stealths

>

> I judge my warriors by whom I fight. When I can take 20-30% hp off a mesmer with an autoattack yet cant even break through the hp regen of a warrior with the same autoattack, they got pretty decent hp regen. And they usually have considerably higher damage than the one-trick mesmer.

Precisely the opposite. Mesmers *easily* outdamage hp regen, whereas I can't even scratch a mesmer. I don't know where you get the idea that a warrior has all this huge dps, he can't generate that without sacrificing a lot of sustain. Mesmer dps >>>>>>>>>> warrior dps, while maintaining a ton of evades/mobility/stealth/detargeting mechanisms.