Mounts. THANK YOU

Nevaahe.6308

I love everything about the mounts. They are cute, fun, extremely useful, and more stuff than I can phrase. It takes a bit to get used to their small movements, but that's not a negative. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to add them and think of creative uses/skills for each of them.

Whether or not you add skins later on, I'm happy with them now. Thank you Anet.

The mounts are THE best thing that has ever happened to this game.

World exploration (especially core and HoT zones) suddenly turned from a horrible, boring chore to tons of FUN. The mounts are very smooth, feel realistic, are FAST, look nice, and make everything so much better. Can't praise them enough. Thank you Anet!

Can't wait for skins!

Love the mounts - I can finally play my necro instead of my thief without feeling like I'm moving at a snail's pace. Except for what I feel are slightly over done...'realism' portions of the mounts*, it's absolutely amazing

*It'll put me forward a bit when dismounting. It's also annoying when trying to turn around in tight spaces, but eh.

I agree,mounts are just perfect and i never even cared about them before POF come out.They look cool,they got cool animations and movement ( Yes,i like how they move,entire controls makes you feel like you really riding a mount.Good joob Anet,just please,don't make any skins or mounts that looks "cute".That would be horrible.

I usually don't post on forums, but I wanted to make an effort to say that I used to be on the boat with everyone disliking the idea of having mounts in Gw2.

Oh was I ever wrong... Each Mount feels like a unique living creature, were not fully in control but that's what's so great about it.

They control smoothly, are super fun interesting and I find myself running around maps aimlessly simply enjoying the feel and physics of every mount.

This is absolutely worth it, big thanks to everyone who worked on the project of mounts, you did a great job!

...Now if only I could go about naming my mounts ;)

Love them too. I was looking forward to them and they do not disappoint so far. Positioning the bunny can be a hassle but it is a lof of fun to scale those walls, trying to find ledges and such. Can't wait to bring the Bunny to the old world too.

And the Raptor is just plain awesome after you get the extended leap mastery. I spent half an hour just flying over ravines in the Ogre Wars area (old world) where I play daily for a shot at Sam. Old World will be fresh again, just like it did when gliding was implemented.

As an avid mount collector in my WoW days, I am extremely happy that they just released mounts. However, they also went that extra step and made each one unique in its own way.

I'm actually tempted to make a completely new character and level them from scratch, but getting to experience the world on the back of a mount.

> @Curennos.9307 said:

> Love the mounts - I can finally play my necro instead of my thief without feeling like I'm moving at a snail's pace. Except for what I feel are slightly over done...'realism' portions of the mounts*, it's absolutely amazing

>

> *It'll put me forward a bit when dismounting. It's also annoying when trying to turn around in tight spaces, but eh.

yes. finally i'm not the slowest in the group with my guardian.

Raptor is super fun. did the Silverwaste Events this moring in about 5min. just dashing from Event to Event.

Farming with mounts makes fun and is efficiant.

The bunny has some clunky movement but i only use him to jump high. Raptor, Jackal feels natural and much better than in any other MMO.

Currently i'm working on the griphon collection.

ANet did a great job on the mounts.

The only other game I played that had mounts, they were a speed boost but that was it. They weren't particularly exciting to ride. Just useful for the speed boost. Theses mounts are great. They have wonderful animations and an actual use besides only being faster. They'll make a big difference in getting to events, doing map completion and exploration of the maps, especially in trying to get to new places.

Hate Actionbunny (yes it's useful, yes I'm gonna buy skin to make it more bearable to my eyes :P), but all other are immense fun. I love them, especially teleport wolf, it's soo good. Thank you Anet, I'm having a blast toying with mounts in PoF, HoT and core maps!

ANet, please - skins. I'm waiting to throw on you some money!

I love the mounts so much

>! When I found there is a Griffon mount I got it for 1 day (yesterday). It is a game changer - there is no hard to get location anymore with these mounts. The springer and the griffon are my 2 favorites and of course the very useful skimmer for mounting in water :)