Have a good reset everyone

Blocki.4931

Good luck and hopefully no bugs at the start of this reset to you guys!

Enjoy the event, don't forget your boosters. Let's bring ALL the ranged damage and just have a good time, shall we?

Edit: Of course, the map my guild and I play on is bugged and we can't enter it :D

Personally I'll be switching to Condi Berserker for fun on this reset. Downstate cleansing all burning stacks was the biggest enemy xD

It's not going to be super good, but I will enjoy playing it.

That said, I am next in queue and I do hope that one unlucky guy disconnects so I can get in.

I got in, then I got immediately disconnected. This is so damn stupid.

Once a day I lose connection to the game, for no reason. It's only GW2 and it's been that way for months now. Usually it's after a few hours of playing, now it was after 50 min, so sad.

Hilarious. Now queuing up itself immediately disconnects me from the game. Just gives me a popup message saying "network error" with all the text missing besides that. Well, not happening tonight then.

Yeh, great reset as basically the last few weeks when you can't even join borders and then just sit in Q all evening. On top of that you have actual anet devs jumping the queue instantly several times now while tons of people sit in OS for ages ... hype