WvW is a multifaceted game mode that includes but not limited to:

Large zerg blobs

Medium guild blob

Small roaming parties

Duos & Solo roaming

Scouting

Defending

Duels

I hope the pros and cons are weighed equally between the multiple facets of WvW.

No downstate = less convenient for duels

I should add this:

The beauty about dueling in WvW is that when held in an area with decent traffic, many roamers, solo or small group, stop and join in for one big group of duelers and spectators.

There is no need to organize things artificially.

Its a natural occurence in the open world habitat of WvW.

Its a beautiful part of what makes WvW fun.

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> Custom pvp arenas and guild halls are for duels. Dueling should not even be a consideration as to whether or not this is a good idea to implement permanently.

> This is a war zone.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> EotM not affected

> duel there

The beauty about dueling in WvW is that when held in an area with decent traffic, many roamers, solo or small group, stop and join in for one big group of duelers and spectators.

Its a natural occurence in the open world habitat of WvW.

I duel and enjoy it but dueling is inherently selfish particularly when a server is duking it out and needing numbers. Getting the dueling out of WvW is probably a good thing. As others noted EotM, arenas and the Sanctum should all allow dueling as it was before this test.

> @"aspirine.5839" said:

> Why not duel, afraid your pixels might die? There is still plenty of room to do it. :/

It's not being afraid to duel... it's that it becomes an inconvenience... Coz in duels the winner allows the loser to heal from downstate..

Even if you have a friend there to rez you, eventually u need to run back to fix armour..

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> Everything has a cost. If the cost of making the game this much fun again is that dueling is harder to spectate then that seems a small price to pay.

Aye I can agree with that and personally I like the no downstate too as it makes fights more skill based.

But would like the team to weigh the pros and cons with dueling in mind.

Perhaps like the other thread on dueling, something special could be done for duelers if it isn't too hard to implement.