• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > Where is the "None is OP" option?

>

> How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> >

> > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > >

> > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

>

> i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

Best support: Mesmer

Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

How exactly do you define best?

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > > >

> > > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> >

> > i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

>

> Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

> Best support: Mesmer

> Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

> Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

> Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

> Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

>

> How exactly do you define best?

how do you define best for anything above in a game with group balance ? yes mesmer has a very solid spot in most groups, but mesmer doesnt stack good. for example firebrand supporters in WvW zergs stack good, you could even have 30-40% of your zerg with em, you wouldnt want as many support mesmers.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > > > >

> > > > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > > > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> > >

> > > i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

> >

> > Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

> > Best support: Mesmer

> > Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

> > Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

> > Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

> > Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

> >

> > How exactly do you define best?

> how do you define best for anything above in a game with group balance ? yes mesmer has a very solid spot in most groups, but mesmer doesnt stack good. for example firebrand supporters in WvW zergs stack good, you could even have 30-40% of your zerg with em, you wouldnt want as many support mesmers.

>

>

>

Congratulations, you picked the only gameplay mode/function in which mesmer is underrepresented: WvW blobbing.

Care to try your hand at the other examples?

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > > > > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> > > >

> > > > i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

> > >

> > > Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

> > > Best support: Mesmer

> > > Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

> > > Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

> > > Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

> > > Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

> > >

> > > How exactly do you define best?

> > how do you define best for anything above in a game with group balance ? yes mesmer has a very solid spot in most groups, but mesmer doesnt stack good. for example firebrand supporters in WvW zergs stack good, you could even have 30-40% of your zerg with em, you wouldnt want as many support mesmers.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Congratulations, you picked the only gameplay mode/function in which mesmer is underrepresented: WvW blobbing.

>

> Care to try your hand at the other examples?

mesmer is not best wvw roamer. ranger is a better duellist and thief a better ganker.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > > > > > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> > > > >

> > > > > i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

> > > >

> > > > Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

> > > > Best support: Mesmer

> > > > Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

> > > > Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

> > > > Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

> > > > Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

> > > >

> > > > How exactly do you define best?

> > > how do you define best for anything above in a game with group balance ? yes mesmer has a very solid spot in most groups, but mesmer doesnt stack good. for example firebrand supporters in WvW zergs stack good, you could even have 30-40% of your zerg with em, you wouldnt want as many support mesmers.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Congratulations, you picked the only gameplay mode/function in which mesmer is underrepresented: WvW blobbing.

> >

> > Care to try your hand at the other examples?

>

> mesmer is not best wvw roamer. ranger is a better duellist and thief a better ganker.

I said arguably best, but we can absolutely knock that down to "one of the best." Same with the sPVP status: Let's say "best sPVP roamer/duelist/ganker but can be replaced by thief, which is very good in that role." Definitely a more accurate phrasing.

To recap: Mesmer best or top tier in every game mode/playstyle except wvw blobbing.

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > > > > > > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

> > > > > Best support: Mesmer

> > > > > Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

> > > > > Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

> > > > > Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

> > > > > Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

> > > > >

> > > > > How exactly do you define best?

> > > > how do you define best for anything above in a game with group balance ? yes mesmer has a very solid spot in most groups, but mesmer doesnt stack good. for example firebrand supporters in WvW zergs stack good, you could even have 30-40% of your zerg with em, you wouldnt want as many support mesmers.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Congratulations, you picked the only gameplay mode/function in which mesmer is underrepresented: WvW blobbing.

> > >

> > > Care to try your hand at the other examples?

> >

> > mesmer is not best wvw roamer. ranger is a better duellist and thief a better ganker.

>

> I said arguably best, but we can absolutely knock that down to "one of the best." Same with the sPVP status: Let's say "best sPVP roamer/duelist/ganker but can be replaced by thief, which is very good in that role." Definitely a more accurate phrasing.

>

> To recap: Mesmer best or top tier in every game mode/playstyle except wvw blobbing.

to recap this game is balanced for groups. mesmer is very usefull in any group. but mesmer is not OP that you would want a group full of mesmers. so there is still stuff other classes provide mesmer cant or not to that extend like heals, banners, spirits, condi remove or speaking again wvw blobbing: large aoe ranged damage/boonhate.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > > > > > > > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

> > > > > > Best support: Mesmer

> > > > > > Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

> > > > > > Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

> > > > > > Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

> > > > > > Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How exactly do you define best?

> > > > > how do you define best for anything above in a game with group balance ? yes mesmer has a very solid spot in most groups, but mesmer doesnt stack good. for example firebrand supporters in WvW zergs stack good, you could even have 30-40% of your zerg with em, you wouldnt want as many support mesmers.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Congratulations, you picked the only gameplay mode/function in which mesmer is underrepresented: WvW blobbing.

> > > >

> > > > Care to try your hand at the other examples?

> > >

> > > mesmer is not best wvw roamer. ranger is a better duellist and thief a better ganker.

> >

> > I said arguably best, but we can absolutely knock that down to "one of the best." Same with the sPVP status: Let's say "best sPVP roamer/duelist/ganker but can be replaced by thief, which is very good in that role." Definitely a more accurate phrasing.

> >

> > To recap: Mesmer best or top tier in every game mode/playstyle except wvw blobbing.

>

> to recap this game is balanced for groups. mesmer is very usefull in any group. but mesmer is not OP that you would want a group full of mesmers. so there is still stuff other classes provide mesmer cant or not to that extend like heals, banners, spirits, condi remove or speaking again wvw blobbing: large aoe ranged damage/boonhate.

There actually is a support chrono build out there that i have seen support people through healing. i think it utilizes the trait that heals when wells are placed.

> @"Ghos.1326" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > > > > > > > > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

> > > > > > > Best support: Mesmer

> > > > > > > Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

> > > > > > > Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

> > > > > > > Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

> > > > > > > Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > How exactly do you define best?

> > > > > > how do you define best for anything above in a game with group balance ? yes mesmer has a very solid spot in most groups, but mesmer doesnt stack good. for example firebrand supporters in WvW zergs stack good, you could even have 30-40% of your zerg with em, you wouldnt want as many support mesmers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Congratulations, you picked the only gameplay mode/function in which mesmer is underrepresented: WvW blobbing.

> > > > >

> > > > > Care to try your hand at the other examples?

> > > >

> > > > mesmer is not best wvw roamer. ranger is a better duellist and thief a better ganker.

> > >

> > > I said arguably best, but we can absolutely knock that down to "one of the best." Same with the sPVP status: Let's say "best sPVP roamer/duelist/ganker but can be replaced by thief, which is very good in that role." Definitely a more accurate phrasing.

> > >

> > > To recap: Mesmer best or top tier in every game mode/playstyle except wvw blobbing.

> >

> > to recap this game is balanced for groups. mesmer is very usefull in any group. but mesmer is not OP that you would want a group full of mesmers. so there is still stuff other classes provide mesmer cant or not to that extend like heals, banners, spirits, condi remove or speaking again wvw blobbing: large aoe ranged damage/boonhate.

>

> There actually is a support chrono build out there that i have seen support people through healing. i think it utilizes the trait that heals when wells are placed.

yes it does provide heals, but compared to firebrand, druid, tempest or rev those heals are laughable.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"Ghos.1326" said:

> > > > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"TyPin.9860" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Where is the "None is OP" option?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > How shocking that the person arguing that things are balanced has a mesmer forum icon.

> > > > > > > > > > I wasn't arguing that things are balanced. I do admit that especially certain condi mirrage builds seem over the top. But a poll without a neutral option falls victim to bias. It could theoretically be, although I don't believe this is the case, that more ppl find the classes balanced than they find Mesmer OP.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > i would vote none is OP, as there is no class best in every aspect of the game. if the poll was more specific: like who is OP/best in a certain role in a certain mode..then i might select classes. but overall none.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Best and ONLY tank: Mesmer

> > > > > > > > Best support: Mesmer

> > > > > > > > Arguably best WvW roamer: Mesmer

> > > > > > > > Best sPVP roamer/duelist: Mesmer

> > > > > > > > Most in-demand and "necessary" fractal class: Mesmer

> > > > > > > > Tier 1 DPS in both power and condi: Mesmer

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > How exactly do you define best?

> > > > > > > how do you define best for anything above in a game with group balance ? yes mesmer has a very solid spot in most groups, but mesmer doesnt stack good. for example firebrand supporters in WvW zergs stack good, you could even have 30-40% of your zerg with em, you wouldnt want as many support mesmers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Congratulations, you picked the only gameplay mode/function in which mesmer is underrepresented: WvW blobbing.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Care to try your hand at the other examples?

> > > > >

> > > > > mesmer is not best wvw roamer. ranger is a better duellist and thief a better ganker.

> > > >

> > > > I said arguably best, but we can absolutely knock that down to "one of the best." Same with the sPVP status: Let's say "best sPVP roamer/duelist/ganker but can be replaced by thief, which is very good in that role." Definitely a more accurate phrasing.

> > > >

> > > > To recap: Mesmer best or top tier in every game mode/playstyle except wvw blobbing.

> > >

> > > to recap this game is balanced for groups. mesmer is very usefull in any group. but mesmer is not OP that you would want a group full of mesmers. so there is still stuff other classes provide mesmer cant or not to that extend like heals, banners, spirits, condi remove or speaking again wvw blobbing: large aoe ranged damage/boonhate.

> >

> > There actually is a support chrono build out there that i have seen support people through healing. i think it utilizes the trait that heals when wells are placed.

>

> yes it does provide heals, but compared to firebrand, druid, tempest or rev those heals are laughable.

Yeah they are quite static. But for raids, it's enough heal at most bosses, add a little bit of barrier and your group will be healthy

I really wanted to put mesmer but imo even complete noob necro is able to 1st stay alive in any fight 2nd perma smap cripple 3rd burn anything in his AoEs 4th get himself plenty boons 5th with combination with that defiance bar can have 2x (and more) his own life which is real pain in butthole especially in PVP

> @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> I really wanted to put mesmer but imo even complete noob necro is able to 1st stay alive in any fight 2nd perma smap cripple 3rd burn anything in his AoEs 4th get himself plenty boons 5th with combination with that defiance bar can have 2x (and more) his own life which is real pain in kitten especially in PVP

I don't know. Necro can only solo kill people if they are really bad or if the necro has a supporter behind him.

Especially thiefes shouldn't have any problem to kill necros easily

> @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > @"Shoyoko.7309" said:

> > hahaha someone really put 1 vote for engineer.

> > awww.... you sir, are a hero in my eyes for thinking so highly of engi. <3

>

> Holosmith deals quite a lot of dmg in few seconds tho ... it's not OP but it's definitely strong

And if you play the non kit build in raids it's way too easy to play for the dmg output it does?!

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > I really wanted to put mesmer but imo even complete noob necro is able to 1st stay alive in any fight 2nd perma smap cripple 3rd burn anything in his AoEs 4th get himself plenty boons 5th with combination with that defiance bar can have 2x (and more) his own life which is real pain in kitten especially in PVP

>

> I don't know. Necro can only solo kill people if they are really bad or if the necro has a supporter behind him.

> Especially thiefes shouldn't have any problem to kill necros easily

I will give example from my last game i had this weak i was pretty freaked out about it. We were ranked pvp (i am gold so i assume other ppl are also gold rank) and we were playing Niflhel. I play condi DD trapper and i wasobviously went to cap close. A necro with perma swiftness arived and i am like okay i will burst the crap out of him. (Hell how was i wrong) Not only he ran through my traps and didnt get nocked or imobilized due to stability. He even cleansed the condis of him and then i was just fighting him with 3 and dodges. It lasted like half of the match and then i died. (some warior came and finished him up after he had like 2% life or so) i respawned and returened to close. Warior left Necro again came in. I am like GOD and again second part of the battle i was fighting again just this single bloody necro. We won after all because the reest of my team was able to cap far and mid and hold them. But i died at the end again and warior came to finish him up at 2%.

At the end of the match i had top stats for Defense AND FOR FREAKING MOST DMG DEALT.

I fought only this freaking necro and i did more dmg just to him than all anyone in my team did to all other players from his team. Just to this freaking necro. I seriously didnt move from close and i was fighting only him. I mean this is proof enough for me that necro is freaking op. Not to mention if i wouldnt time the dodges/ini spent so precisely like Marie Curie counted when she wanted to split atoms. I woudl have died. I had perma cripple on me only dodges were cleaning it. I got freaking burnt by him how the hell do they drop burn?

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > > I really wanted to put mesmer but imo even complete noob necro is able to 1st stay alive in any fight 2nd perma smap cripple 3rd burn anything in his AoEs 4th get himself plenty boons 5th with combination with that defiance bar can have 2x (and more) his own life which is real pain in kitten especially in PVP

> >

> > I don't know. Necro can only solo kill people if they are really bad or if the necro has a supporter behind him.

> > Especially thiefes shouldn't have any problem to kill necros easily

>

> I play condi DD trapper

there is a answer.

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > > I really wanted to put mesmer but imo even complete noob necro is able to 1st stay alive in any fight 2nd perma smap cripple 3rd burn anything in his AoEs 4th get himself plenty boons 5th with combination with that defiance bar can have 2x (and more) his own life which is real pain in kitten especially in PVP

> >

> > I don't know. Necro can only solo kill people if they are really bad or if the necro has a supporter behind him.

> > Especially thiefes shouldn't have any problem to kill necros easily

>

> I will give example from my last game i had this weak i was pretty freaked out about it. We were ranked pvp (i am gold so i assume other ppl are also gold rank) and we were playing Niflhel. I play condi DD trapper and i wasobviously went to cap close. A necro with perma swiftness arived and i am like okay i will burst the crap out of him. (Hell how was i wrong) Not only he ran through my traps and didnt get nocked or imobilized due to stability. He even cleansed the condis of him and then i was just fighting him with 3 and dodges. It lasted like half of the match and then i died. (some warior came and finished him up after he had like 2% life or so) i respawned and returened to close. Warior left Necro again came in. I am like GOD and again second part of the battle i was fighting again just this single bloody necro. We won after all because the reest of my team was able to cap far and mid and hold them. But i died at the end again and warior came to finish him up at 2%.

> At the end of the match i had top stats for Defense AND FOR FREAKING MOST DMG DEALT.

> I fought only this freaking necro and i did more dmg just to him than all anyone in my team did to all other players from his team. Just to this freaking necro. I seriously didnt move from close and i was fighting only him. I mean this is proof enough for me that necro is freaking op. Not to mention if i wouldnt time the dodges/ini spent so precisely like Marie Curie counted when she wanted to split atoms. I woudl have died. I had perma cripple on me only dodges were cleaning it. I got freaking burnt by him how the hell do they drop burn?

Just play scourge yourself. You will recognize all of necros weaknesses pretty fast:

-Easy cc-able because only 1 stack of stab on 30 seconds cd.

-Easy kiteable because immobile as no other class.

-Useless without lifeforce.

-Skills with huge tells (easy dodgeable or interuptable)

-no good sustain, always needs a supporter to be effective

- and condicleanses aren't that good, because it's only 2 every 8 seconds with again: lifeforce cost (if consume conditions and plaguesignet is run you get 2times all condis cleansed)