Fractal Savant and Pristine Fractal Relics

For those of you who have worked on Mist Attunement 1 (Fractal Savant) or Mist Attunement 2, is it better to convert all your Pristine Fractal Relics into Fractal Relics before you get Mist Attunement 1 and THEN start saving up for 1200 Pristines for Mist Attunement 2? Or should you start saving Pristines now and only convert once you have more than 1200?

You can gain a total of 19 pristine relics per day (If you do both CMs, T4 and recs) which translates to 64 days (rounded up) of fractals. So I would save them up. Especially since you need another 2.000 for Fractal god anyway. If you have excess Pristine Relics convert those but not all of them.

It depends on your fractal relic number at the moment and what daily routine you are running (only T4s and Recs or CMs + T4s + Recs etc.) . You should be able to calculate and then optimize it for your personal needs.

An example:

You need 1,200 pristines for Mist Attunement 2 that's about 64 days if you full clear. Within these days you will gain about 31,500 relics. For Mist Attunement 1 + 2 together you'll need 60,000 relics so it would be better to convert pristines if you start at 0 relics (very unlikely) before Mist Attunement 1.

If you already have Mist Attunement 1 you can just save your pristines till 1,200 and convert the excess once you reach that number.

For the last Attunement you'll need about 110 days for the relics and 105 for pristines (if starting at 0 what is expected after spending pristines & relics for Mist Attunement 2) so you can convert all the pristines while you are aiming for the third one and stop converting them after getting the Attunement 3 to save them up for 4.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> It depends on your fractal relic number at the moment and what daily routine you are running (only T4s and Recs or CMs + T4s + Recs etc.) . You should be able to calculate and then optimize it for your personal needs.

>

> An example:

> You need 1,200 pristines for Mist Attunement 2 that's about 64 days if you full clear. Within these days you will gain about 31,500 relics. For Mist Attunement 1 + 2 together you'll need 60,000 relics so it would be better to convert pristines if you start at 0 relics (very unlikely) before Mist Attunement 1.

>

> If you already have Mist Attunement 1 you can just save your pristines till 1,200 and convert the excess once you reach that number.

>

> For the last Attunement you'll need about 110 days for the relics and 105 for pristines (if starting at 0 what is expected after spending pristines & relics for Mist Attunement 2) so you can convert all the pristines while you are aiming for the third one and stop converting them after getting the Attunement 3 to save them up for 4.

Interesting. I am starting at 0 relics and 0 pristines because I converted everything to get my full set of infinite potions. It looks like I might want to convert again until Mist Attunement 1 and then go the 64 days for getting 1200 again for Mist Attunement 2

• 2 months later...

Wish there was a way to convert normal fractal relics into pristine ones.

If like me you've never been a hardcore fractal runner it takes a ridiculous amount of time to farm up pristine relics.. specially if you don't have accuss to all the higher tier fractals to get your t4 runs in.. or even t3 if you're that far behind.

Those who are only now getting into fractals (like a friend of mine) will have an even harder time of it.. specially if they don't have ascended gear and have to work for that, their agony and stockpiling pristines at the same time.

I'd completely understand a new fractal player looking at that kind of investment and just saying nope.

When I was going for fractal god, I hit the required number of pristine relics before I hit the required number of normal relics and then started converting pristines to normal. As long as you aren't converting a ton of pristine relics to normal, there is merit to making the conversion to hit the next tier as quickly as possible which will increas your relic gains per fractal. You just don't want to convert so many that if/when you go for fractal god you are stuck waiting around for pristine relics for a long time after getting the required number of normal since they cannot be converted from normal to pristine.

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> Wish there was a way to convert normal fractal relics into pristine ones.

>

> If like me you've never been a hardcore fractal runner it takes a ridiculous amount of time to farm up pristine relics.. specially if you don't have accuss to all the higher tier fractals to get your t4 runs in.. or even t3 if you're that far behind.

> Those who are only now getting into fractals (like a friend of mine) will have an even harder time of it.. specially if they don't have ascended gear and have to work for that, their agony and stockpiling pristines at the same time.

>

> I'd completely understand a new fractal player looking at that kind of investment and just saying nope.

It is the whole point of pristine relics to be time gated. If you could convert them in both directions, there would be no point to have 2 currencies

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> I'd like to point out that I believe these titles to be ridiculously and unrealistically expensive.

It's meant to be a sink for people who have nothing else to do with them; it's not meant to be something for everyone.

> Would anyone care to calculate how many times one could build the legendary backpiece in the time it takes them to grind to Fractal God?

Again, this is mostly for people who have already done that, among other things.

> I'd like to point out that I believe these titles to be ridiculously and unrealistically expensive. Would anyone care to calculate how many times one could build the legendary backpiece in the time it takes them to grind to Fractal God?

It does not seem that bad. I met many fractal gods already and some of them even wish for even higher tier titles. The problem with legendaries in this game is that they are hardly legendary. Just a glorified skin for casuals.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > I'd like to point out that I believe these titles to be ridiculously and unrealistically expensive.

> It's meant to be a sink for people who have nothing else to do with them; it's not meant to be something for everyone.

>

> > Would anyone care to calculate how many times one could build the legendary backpiece in the time it takes them to grind to Fractal God?

> Again, this is mostly for people who have already done that, among other things.

>

Yeah I get that. But at the end of this journey, players look at this and seriously have to ask themselves "was it worth it?":

* 880   Integrated Fractal Matrices

* 183,000   Fractal Relics (Additional 13,200 if purchasing Integrated Fractal Matrices from BLING-9009 or INFUZ-5959)

* 3,200   Pristine Fractal Relics

* 24   Fractal Journals (672  Fractal Research Pages)

* 21   +11 Agony Infusions, and 1 of each Infusion from 13 to 16

* 82,944   +1 Agony Infusions total or 81   +11 Agony Infusions.

* and 62 gold

This much raw value in currency ^ could full ascended gear a new account's worth of 9 characters for every game mode. When a fractal player really recognizes this, it makes the player have to make a decision: (A) Ignore the fractal titles and continue to use that fractal income for account progression or (B) Toss all of the fractal income at a fractal title series that ultimately results in +45 AR account-wide, +7% damage account-wide, +100 health regen account wide, that only works in fractals.

Most players ignore the titles and go for the income for account progression. Even if they don't need account progression, they want that income to work for them wealth wise "building legendaries" or w/e it may be that amplifies their accounts wealth so they can obtain many other things that they want. When a player actually decides to aim for the mist attunement title series, they are turning nightly CMs/T4s/Recs into an activity that becomes much much less lucrative. <- This ties into my final point.

Other titles in other game modes do not require players to throw an account-wide fortune at to be able to obtain. Other titles actually allow players to build a fortune while obtaining them. In my opinion it would be more reasonable if obtaining these titles worked more like the usual title tracks we see in everything else:

* Fractal Savant - complete all T1 fractals and associated CMs - tag some objectives into the title track's achievement panel that must be accomplished. Things like "kill subject 6 in less than 10 seconds" ect ect. When Fractal Savant track is complete, it unlocks the next title track achievement panel for Fractal Prodigy.

* Fractal Prodigy - complete all T2 fractals and associated CMs - again, put in reasonable achievements that must be accomplished that are a bit harder than T1s. When it is complete, it unlocks the title track achievement panel for Fractal Champion.

* Fractal Champion - complete all T3 fractals and associated CMS - now the achievements required for completion here should be significantly more difficult than T1 or T2 milestones. When Champion is complete, it unlocks God track panel.

* Fractal God - complete all T4 fractals and associated CMs - The additional achievements required to complete Fractal God should be difficult and complex to the point that only "the real fractal gods" could complete them. This would make the title mean so much more. The additional achievos need to be hard, we would want them to be hard so the title becomes the real deal. I feel like the Queen's Gauntlet is a good example of the types of objectives that should be required to complete, oh say "Light Up The Darkness" where you kill Liadri after hitting her with 8 orbs of light. For Fractal God it could be things like "Go into 99CM by yourself and solo MAMA" ect ect.

A system such as the above does a few things to rearrange the psychology of what's going on within our community:

* Get to save and use currency while working towards these titles = Makes fractals feel good to play.

* Makes Fractal God a display of skill rather than a display of patience.

* Encourages very experienced players to actually go back and run lowered tiered fractals, which encourages them to mingle with and teach lowered tiered players while they do it. The community seriously lacks incentive to do this and it would be nothing but healthy for the game mode and build community cohesion in fractals, rather than toxicity.

* Encourages play outside of daily completion, which brings in traffic to the game mode, which is important because T4s and raids are the only real end game PvE that we have. When players are attempting some challenge over and over and then complete something difficult together, it feels good. These are the types of experiences that are rewarding and make a grind towards a title like "Fractal God" a memorable and fun experience that was CONQUERED, instead of a painful repetitive grind that required a fortune to achieve. I look at Fractal God now and I honestly see it as no different than a higher tiered version of "I'm Rich You Know."

Yeah so anyway "wasted away my morning typing all of this", I just think that Fractal God could have been designed as a much more engaging and fun title to achieve, that displayed true skill over patience and gold sinking. I think the real fractal gods out there would have absolutely loved a list of ridiculous challenges to complete for this title. Hell, people even like going back to help their friends with truly difficult challenges. Always a good way to flex your e-pride and show why you have that Fractal God title to begin with.

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > I'd like to point out that I believe these titles to be ridiculously and unrealistically expensive.

> > It's meant to be a sink for people who have nothing else to do with them; it's not meant to be something for everyone.

> >

> > > Would anyone care to calculate how many times one could build the legendary backpiece in the time it takes them to grind to Fractal God?

> > Again, this is mostly for people who have already done that, among other things.

> >

>

> Yeah I get that. But at the end of this journey, players look at this and seriously have to ask themselves "was it worth it?":

It's intent was as a sink, not an "is it worth it" measure of efficiency. Using "what else can I get with it" analysis, no one should ever buy a fancy dye, make stat+5 infusions, multiple sets of ascended gear, or build legendary weapons. No one would spend 1000 gold for "I'm Rich You Know."

I don't mean that you shouldn't ask what the heck does all this cost. I just mean it's moot for some people.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524"

I agree with much of what you said. The titles were suppose to be a fractal currency sink. They were suppose to be about doing fractals a lot. But now they are tied into a small fortune's worth of materials. Why can't things like this ever be about just playing the game mode?

This is also why I don't really like the envoy armor collection. Every player in my static could make a few sets of legendary armor if it wasn't for things like faction provisioner and the gold sink. Instead most of them have none, I think only 2 of us have legendary armor.

Its really disappointing that so many players who play certain content a tremendous amount, will never receive the top tier titles and skins associated with that content because they are not interested in the intensive gold sink aspects of these activities.

> Yeah I get that. But at the end of this journey, players look at this and seriously have to ask themselves "was it worth it?":

> * 880   Integrated Fractal Matrices

> * 183,000   Fractal Relics (Additional 13,200 if purchasing Integrated Fractal Matrices from BLING-9009 or INFUZ-5959)

> * 3,200   Pristine Fractal Relics

> * 24   Fractal Journals (672  Fractal Research Pages)

> * 21   +11 Agony Infusions, and 1 of each Infusion from 13 to 16

> * 82,944   +1 Agony Infusions total or 81   +11 Agony Infusions.

> * and 62 gold

>

There is no doubt in my mind that I'm currently a casual MMO player, but even in my youth on a realm leading Raid guild in WoW TBC (y'know, back when the game was hard), I don't think I was ever hardcore enough to be willing to do what you listed.

I mean, I suppose if all you did was run T4 fractals + CMs daily, eventually you would have tons of this stuff lying around, just like Karma, Spirit Shards et al, but I mean wow..

I did CMs + T4s + Recs on a daily basis to get my fractal god and I haven't had the impression to burn too much gold into it. The frac rewards are so good (around 50g account value per day according to gw2efficiency) that I made much out of it additionally to the costs although I had no drop above 100g during that grind. I would say I could have made 2 legendaries in addition to the final attunement but since I rarely craft leggies or going for shinies there's no thought about "losing" 2-3 more leggies due to the sink.

The titles were specifically directed towards players like me who enjoy(ed) fractals and wanted to have a longterm goal and imho it worked.

The problem is once you got them there's nothing to aim for again and since fractal releases are also too slow like raids I'm just logging in for the daily atm (till I'll reach the 15k AP mark and farm the guild hall + home instance).

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > Yeah I get that. But at the end of this journey, players look at this and seriously have to ask themselves "was it worth it?":

> > * 880   Integrated Fractal Matrices

> > * 183,000   Fractal Relics (Additional 13,200 if purchasing Integrated Fractal Matrices from BLING-9009 or INFUZ-5959)

> > * 3,200   Pristine Fractal Relics

> > * 24   Fractal Journals (672  Fractal Research Pages)

> > * 21   +11 Agony Infusions, and 1 of each Infusion from 13 to 16

> > * 82,944   +1 Agony Infusions total or 81   +11 Agony Infusions.

> > * and 62 gold

> >

>

> There is no doubt in my mind that I'm currently a casual MMO player, but even in my youth on a realm leading Raid guild in WoW TBC (y'know, back when the game was hard), I don't think I was ever hardcore enough to be willing to do what you listed.

>

> I mean, I suppose if all you did was run T4 fractals + CMs daily, eventually you would have tons of this stuff lying around, just like Karma, Spirit Shards et al, but I mean wow..

>

It is basically 365 hours of work for a good static group. (1h a day spread across roughly 365 days for CMs + T4 + recs)

The average pug probably needs twice as long (2h a day), but that still does not sound all that bad to me for the ultimate fractal reward.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > Wish there was a way to convert normal fractal relics into pristine ones.

> >

> > If like me you've never been a hardcore fractal runner it takes a ridiculous amount of time to farm up pristine relics.. specially if you don't have accuss to all the higher tier fractals to get your t4 runs in.. or even t3 if you're that far behind.

> > Those who are only now getting into fractals (like a friend of mine) will have an even harder time of it.. specially if they don't have ascended gear and have to work for that, their agony and stockpiling pristines at the same time.

> >

> > I'd completely understand a new fractal player looking at that kind of investment and just saying nope.

>

> It is the whole point of pristine relics to be time gated. If you could convert them in both directions, there would be no point to have 2 currencies

I honestly see no point in having a timegated currency in fractals at this point.

Do you have any idea how long it's going to take for me to max out the just fractal attunements?

It'll take me several months just to save up the 3,200 pristine relics I need providing I do all the dailies every single day which I can't do anyway since I don't have a full T4 capable character nor will I be able to invest that time in every day for several months straight.

And that's just the pristine's, I also need 183,000 normal relics which are going to take even longer than the pristine's to get, not to menion the 8820 Stabilizing Matrix's and 13,230 fractal relics I need to get the 882 Integrated Fractal Matrix's I also need just for the attunements.

It's ridiculously excessive in my opinion, specially when I also need all of those things for the countless other skins and items in fractals I also want and in some cases outright need to progress even higher than my current max fractal level (which is around 80)

I'm not saying everything in fractals should be farmable within a few weeks, that would be silly.

But I am saying I see no reason as to why we can't have something like a fractal version of the Dungeon Frequenter achievement which gives us a choice chest to earn extra pristine relics or Integrated Fractal Matrix's every several unique fractals we complete.

At the very least it would make some of those goals seem achievable.. and it would certainly make what is for some people utterly absurd time investments seem far more reasonable.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Dude, they are achievable. I can call myself fractal veteran (almost from the first hour!) and although I spent some of the currencies for other things I was able to instabuy Savant (the 1st title) when attunements got introduced. 7 months doing daily CMs+T4s+Recs later (only missed a couple of days) I got the fractal god.

You don't have a "full T4 capable character"? Well then relax, the attunements weren't meant for people who recently got into fractals. The attunements are a sink for veteran fractal players that get/got bored over time and not knowing what to do and to keep them playing. Honestly, after receiving the title I played less and less fractals and you know why? It's because there's nothing left to do now. Be happy about your situation, rly!

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> But I am saying I see no reason as to why we can't have something like a fractal version of the Dungeon Frequenter achievement which gives us a choice chest to earn extra pristine relics or Integrated Fractal Matrix's every several unique fractals we complete.

The receipt of the currencies is well balanced. If you don't spend one of them excessively you'll almost get them all together for the next attunement and what has to be said: You are getting enough. Fractal rewards in terms of mats, gold and currency are very good. Regular players are getting wealthy extremely fast. So, you have your daily Dungeon Frequenter achievement by just playing 3 fractals (+ Recs + CMs).

The rest of the game is casual enough we don't need any more nerfs or the end of GW2 is nearer as you wish.

Also, what's the reason for you to get them and that you have to complain about the system? You don't get APs from them and you won't notice the difference in buffs when playing with also non-dedicated and non-optimized pugs. Just for the honor or presenting the title? Then go for it, stop the complaints and start right now.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> ...for the ultimate fractal reward.

This is the reason these titles exist; they aren't meant for everyone, so it's fine if some people opt out because it sounds too daunting.

I'm not in any rush to get them. Whether it takes me the year that @"Malediktus.9250" estimates or four years, it seems like a fun thing to aim towards, given that I like fractals.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> Oh. My. Gosh.

> Dude, they are achievable. I can call myself fractal veteran (almost from the first hour!) and although I spent some of the currencies for other things I was able to instabuy Savant (the 1st title) when attunements got introduced. 7 months doing daily CMs+T4s+Recs later (only missed a couple of days) I got the fractal god.

>

> You don't have a "full T4 capable character"? Well then relax, the attunements weren't meant for people who recently got into fractals. The attunements are a sink for veteran fractal players that get/got bored over time and not knowing what to do and to keep them playing. Honestly, after receiving the title I played less and less fractals and you know why? It's because there's nothing left to do now. Be happy about your situation, rly!

>

Have to disagree with you there.

I don't see any point in these buffs for veteran fractal players.. extra exp scrolls are only useful for additional characters and regular dailies already have most people overflowing with them.. unless they run weekly keyfarms anyway.

Extra Karma is only really useful for those who are not sitting on millions of it.. ergo people like me who were bled dry thanks to living world.

Agony impedance is absolutely useless to Veteran Fractal players who already have Fractal dedicated characters with enough AR to make Agony completely irelevant to them.

Mist attunement is the only one I'd say everyone benefits from although as you said the benefits are minor and you won't really notice them anyway (I will since the minor regen compliments my build when combined with my already excessive healing ability) more importantly though again more natural AR and increased relic drops.

You say these boosts are meant for Vet players and yet they serve little to no benefits for Vet players but give significant benefits to those working their way up to being able to play any fractal at any tier.

I couldn't give a damn about the title.. I'm far more interested in the extra fractal relics which I need a ridiculous abundance of and the extra account based AR which will greatly benefit my character who is unable to proceed further until I can either obtain more Ascended armor or make an absurd amount of money to waste on a ton of higher level AR infusions.

> > But I am saying I see no reason as to why we can't have something like a fractal version of the Dungeon Frequenter achievement which gives us a choice chest to earn extra pristine relics or Integrated Fractal Matrix's every several unique fractals we complete.

>

> The receipt of the currencies is well balanced. If you don't spend one of them excessively you'll almost get them all together for the next attunement and what has to be said: You are getting enough. Fractal rewards in terms of mats, gold and currency are very good. Regular players are getting wealthy extremely fast. So, you have your daily Dungeon Frequenter achievement by just playing 3 fractals (+ Recs + CMs).

> The rest of the game is casual enough we don't need any more nerfs or the end of GW2 is nearer as you wish.

>

> Also, what's the reason for you to get them and that you have to complain about the system? You don't get APs from them and you won't notice the difference in buffs when playing with also non-dedicated and non-optimized pugs. Just for the honor or presenting the title? Then go for it, stop the complaints and start right now.

That depends, I can make a good 10g in fractals opening boxes but I still need keys to do it, I can buy the keys and budget them with the discounted but that's another timegate stopping me from spending hour upon hour farming fractals in a single day.

In the end the gold I make is good but the gold I need to spend on keys to open said boxes and get all the good loot you talk about almost cancels out my profits anyway.

Add to that all the good gear I get even the exotics are account bound and the mats go into my bank as I need them not the trading post the end result is that playing fractals beyond doing the dailies is not as profitable as you say it is since most of the gold I earn either goes back into keys or I sacrifice my loot and sell the boxes thus not getting my much needed exta relics and agony which I need to progress further than my current limit.

My issue isn't with the loot or the gold I can make.. it's with the pointless timegated bs that makes progressing in fractals unnecessarily tedious.

And if anything turns people away from certain content.. it's because they find it unnecessarily tedious.

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> Extra Karma is only really useful for those who are not sitting on millions of it.. ergo people like me who were bled dry thanks to living world.

Three are all sorts of uses for karma and plenty of veterans run short.

(Also how did Living World bleed anyone dry of karma?)

> Agony impedance is absolutely useless to Veteran Fractal players who already have Fractal dedicated characters with enough AR to make Agony completely irelevant to them.

On the contrary, those who use Stat+5 agony infusions gain additional stat benefits. It's not "completely irrelevant," it's a minor improvement, which is exactly what was intended.

> Mist attunement is the only one I'd say everyone benefits from although as you said the benefits are minor and you won't really notice them anyway (I will since the minor regen compliments my build when combined with my already excessive healing ability) more importantly though again more natural AR and increased relic drops.

Since relics and agony can be monetized, this has value, albeit minor (which, again, is as intended).

> You say these boosts are meant for Vet players and yet they serve little to no benefits for Vet players but give significant benefits to those working their way up to being able to play any fractal at any tier.

The titles are meant for long-time veterans of fractals; the bonuses are icing on the cake.

> I couldn't give a kitten about the title..

Great, then you're not in the target audience and that means one less thing to worry about.

I'm far more interested in the extra fractal relics which I need a ridiculous abundance of and the extra account based AR which will greatly benefit my character who is unable to proceed further until I can either obtain more Ascended armor or make an absurd amount of money to waste on a ton of higher level AR infusions.

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> That depends, I can make a good 10g in fractals opening boxes but I still need keys to do it, I can buy the keys and budget them with the discounted but that's another timegate stopping me from spending hour upon hour farming fractals in a single day.

You seem to be conflating two different things.

* If you're doing fractal dailies, you get a variety of loot beyond the boxes and you get almost exactly the same amount of keys as boxes; the profits are all yours.

* If you're farming fractals, then just over half the gold is from _selling_ the encryptions, not opening them. (The rest if from rares, exotics, & other miscellaneous direct drops .)

> In the end the gold I make is good but the gold I need to spend on keys to open said boxes and get all the good loot you talk about almost cancels out my profits anyway.

Sell the encryptions instead.

> Add to that all the good gear I get even the exotics are account bound and the mats go into my bank as I need them not the trading post the end result is that playing fractals beyond doing the dailies is not as profitable

It's still profitable even for you, it's just that you are reinvesting that profit in something else other than gold. The mats don't stop having value because you don't sell them on the TP.

> My issue isn't with the loot or the gold I can make.. it's with the pointless timegated bs that makes progressing in fractals unnecessarily tedious.

There is no meaningful time gate in progressing fractals. You can get the initial set of ascended gear through a variety of methods, including crafting. The AR can be bought on the TP (for roughly the same price as it costs to craft or have the golem make it). The only gate left is which part of LFG you can look at without joining someone else's party... and there are plenty of work-arounds. It's also not a time gate, because one could move one's personal fractal level up to 75 by repeating any of the quicker and/or easier fractals.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > Extra Karma is only really useful for those who are not sitting on millions of it.. ergo people like me who were bled dry thanks to living world.

> Three are all sorts of uses for karma and plenty of veterans run short.

> (Also how did Living World bleed anyone dry of karma?)

>

Well there were all sorts of tonics, minipets, accessories and skins to collect.. added up to a ton of Karma in the end thus bleeding many people dry of their nice little stockpile which took years to accumilate.

> You seem to be conflating two different things.

> * If you're doing fractal dailies, you get a variety of loot beyond the boxes and you get almost exactly the same amount of keys as boxes; the profits are all yours.

> * If you're farming fractals, then just over half the gold is from _selling_ the encryptions, not opening them. (The rest if from rares, exotics, & other miscellaneous direct drops .)

>

Those were unrelated responses to my main point, This isn't about loot or gold it's about a pointless timegate that doesn't need to exist.

As I said I don't care about the title and I don't really care about the loot and making gold either, I want the attunements purely for the AR and the relic drop boost which as I said has little to no benefit to so called Vet players and significant benefit to those of us still working our way to level 100 and would simply save us a lot of time and money.

> > My issue isn't with the loot or the gold I can make.. it's with the pointless timegated bs that makes progressing in fractals unnecessarily tedious.

> There is no meaningful time gate in progressing fractals. You can get the initial set of ascended gear through a variety of methods, including crafting. The AR can be bought on the TP (for roughly the same price as it costs to craft or have the golem make it). The only gate left is which part of LFG you can look at without joining someone else's party... and there are plenty of work-arounds. It's also not a time gate, because one could move one's personal fractal level up to 75 by repeating any of the quicker and/or easier fractals.

>

I am aware but there is no way in hell i'll justify the material investment in a full set of ascended armor, it's an utter ripoff for the mediocre stat gain and ability to use infusions.

That leaves my options at aquire ascended armor through RNG which is what i've been doing despite 6 years of horrendously bad luck with it.

Or spend thousands of gold (which I don't and have never had) on better agony infusions for a mediocre gain in levels on what fractals I can do.

Hardly worth it either.

For the record my personal fractal level is higher than 75 as I have said already, I'm not a Fractal newbie.

I know most of them pretty well and in all hoensty don't even find the T4 fractals I've the AR for that challenging either, although it's been a good while since I bothered going higher than T3.