• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

> > >

> > > "_too early_"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

> >

> > I disagree. For me, Joko should take up the bulk of LS4. We haven't really built strongly to a Joko confrontation yet and I'd rather not see it rushed

> >

>

> Yes, lets deal with another side-villain that the new writers likes to use for their stale/forced comedy for the rest of the entire season and just dismiss the massive world-altering threat that GW 2 was based on.

>

> I'm glad you enjoy Joko, but after seeing how they ruined the Mursaat and Balthazar storylines, I've grown tired of wasting time on filler characters/plots. There is a far better story that should be told right now and it's being delayed. Hopefully for the right reasons.

Dragons are the worst cliche in gw2 universe. I'm glad I can enjoy enemy with actual character instead of another oversized pinata with no brain.

> @"Egrimm Van Horstmann.7921" said:

> Hoping Taimi gets a chance to be with us in the field instead of just at base, maybe she can get some revenge on Joko in the process that would make the story soo worth it. Holosmith stuff for her would be an amazing addition.

Careful what you wish for, she seems to be considering permanently putting her brain into a golem.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

> > > >

> > > > "_too early_"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

> > >

> > > I disagree. For me, Joko should take up the bulk of LS4. We haven't really built strongly to a Joko confrontation yet and I'd rather not see it rushed

> > >

> >

> > Yes, lets deal with another side-villain that the new writers likes to use for their stale/forced comedy for the rest of the entire season and just dismiss the massive world-altering threat that GW 2 was based on.

> >

> > I'm glad you enjoy Joko, but after seeing how they ruined the Mursaat and Balthazar storylines, I've grown tired of wasting time on filler characters/plots. There is a far better story that should be told right now and it's being delayed. Hopefully for the right reasons.

>

> Dragons are the worst cliche in gw2 universe. I'm glad I can enjoy enemy with actual character instead of another oversized pinata with no brain.

I can understand that opinion. Most of us want a villain with character maybe even charisma. I enjoy characters like that as well, but in massive stories like this, the threat of a force of nature feels more relevant and intimidating than the next wannabe comedian who is only made powerful because lesser or weaker people follow them.

Dragons represent something beyond what we know and have ever achieved. Beyond world leaders and gods. They are existence itself. The worst cliche IMO is the caricature villain that likes to tell us their plan over and over and boast to us about how we will never defeat them over and over. ...and over until they are inevitably defeated.

> @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > > Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

> > > > >

> > > > > "_too early_"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

> > > >

> > > > I disagree. For me, Joko should take up the bulk of LS4. We haven't really built strongly to a Joko confrontation yet and I'd rather not see it rushed

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yes, lets deal with another side-villain that the new writers likes to use for their stale/forced comedy for the rest of the entire season and just dismiss the massive world-altering threat that GW 2 was based on.

> > >

> > > I'm glad you enjoy Joko, but after seeing how they ruined the Mursaat and Balthazar storylines, I've grown tired of wasting time on filler characters/plots. There is a far better story that should be told right now and it's being delayed. Hopefully for the right reasons.

> >

> > Dragons are the worst cliche in gw2 universe. I'm glad I can enjoy enemy with actual character instead of another oversized pinata with no brain.

>

> I can understand that opinion. Most of us want a villain with character maybe even charisma. I enjoy characters like that as well, but in massive stories like this, the threat of a force of nature feels more relevant and intimidating than the next wannabe comedian who is only made powerful because lesser or weaker people follow them.

>

> Dragon's represent something beyond what we know and have ever achieved. Beyond world leaders and gods. They are existence itself. The worst cliche IMO is the caricature villain that likes to tell us their plan over and over and boast to us about how we will never defeat them over and over. ...and over until they are inevitably defeated.

That's why it's bad. Devs went high fantasy, cosmic architecture lore while all the "ground" issues like race war went on hold. Game would be so much better if they kept to gods, and charr invasions lore but on bigger scale.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > > > Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

> > > > > >

> > > > > > "_too early_"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

> > > > >

> > > > > I disagree. For me, Joko should take up the bulk of LS4. We haven't really built strongly to a Joko confrontation yet and I'd rather not see it rushed

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yes, lets deal with another side-villain that the new writers likes to use for their stale/forced comedy for the rest of the entire season and just dismiss the massive world-altering threat that GW 2 was based on.

> > > >

> > > > I'm glad you enjoy Joko, but after seeing how they ruined the Mursaat and Balthazar storylines, I've grown tired of wasting time on filler characters/plots. There is a far better story that should be told right now and it's being delayed. Hopefully for the right reasons.

> > >

> > > Dragons are the worst cliche in gw2 universe. I'm glad I can enjoy enemy with actual character instead of another oversized pinata with no brain.

> >

> > I can understand that opinion. Most of us want a villain with character maybe even charisma. I enjoy characters like that as well, but in massive stories like this, the threat of a force of nature feels more relevant and intimidating than the next wannabe comedian who is only made powerful because lesser or weaker people follow them.

> >

> > Dragon's represent something beyond what we know and have ever achieved. Beyond world leaders and gods. They are existence itself. The worst cliche IMO is the caricature villain that likes to tell us their plan over and over and boast to us about how we will never defeat them over and over. ...and over until they are inevitably defeated.

>

> That's why it's bad. Devs went high fantasy, cosmic architecture lore while all the "ground" issues like race war went on hold. Game would be so much better if they kept to gods, and charr invasions lore but on bigger scale.

GW 2 was always high fantasy and beyond. Tyria's interconnected issues should not be put on hold any more than the larger scale issues. There shouldn't be one or the other. They both should be tied together and explored as one. Gods and Charr invasions are only part of this massive universe.

> @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > > > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > > > > Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > "_too early_"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I disagree. For me, Joko should take up the bulk of LS4. We haven't really built strongly to a Joko confrontation yet and I'd rather not see it rushed

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, lets deal with another side-villain that the new writers likes to use for their stale/forced comedy for the rest of the entire season and just dismiss the massive world-altering threat that GW 2 was based on.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm glad you enjoy Joko, but after seeing how they ruined the Mursaat and Balthazar storylines, I've grown tired of wasting time on filler characters/plots. There is a far better story that should be told right now and it's being delayed. Hopefully for the right reasons.

> > > >

> > > > Dragons are the worst cliche in gw2 universe. I'm glad I can enjoy enemy with actual character instead of another oversized pinata with no brain.

> > >

> > > I can understand that opinion. Most of us want a villain with character maybe even charisma. I enjoy characters like that as well, but in massive stories like this, the threat of a force of nature feels more relevant and intimidating than the next wannabe comedian who is only made powerful because lesser or weaker people follow them.

> > >

> > > Dragon's represent something beyond what we know and have ever achieved. Beyond world leaders and gods. They are existence itself. The worst cliche IMO is the caricature villain that likes to tell us their plan over and over and boast to us about how we will never defeat them over and over. ...and over until they are inevitably defeated.

> >

> > That's why it's bad. Devs went high fantasy, cosmic architecture lore while all the "ground" issues like race war went on hold. Game would be so much better if they kept to gods, and charr invasions lore but on bigger scale.

>

> GW 2 was always high fantasy and beyond. Tyria's interconnected issues should not be put on hold any more than the larger scale issues. There shouldn't be one or the other. They both should be tied together and explored as one. Gods and Charr invasions are only part of this massive universe.

It became high fantasy since nightfall and beyond.

Finally a new mount! and a possible asuran bike skin with this one, which is awesome! I'm happy that the new map is kourna, the map looked too much detailed in this area... They keep some asuran technologies with these strange ribbons and holograms and the new fractal totally worth the wait. I have nothing more to say... gg Anet, and let's see in 1 week about the new map and fractal gameplay.

(Edit: fixed the comment, Kheldorn seems to haven't understood it...)

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> Finally a new mount! and a possible asuran bike skin with this one, which is awesome! I'm happy that the new map is kourna, the map looked too much detailed in this area... They keep some asuran technologies with these strange ribbons and holograms! The new fractal totally worth the wait. I have nothing more to say... gg Anet, and let's see in 1 week about the new map and gameplay.

How can you say anything like this before playing the content? Especially fractal part?

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > > > > > Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > "_too early_"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I disagree. For me, Joko should take up the bulk of LS4. We haven't really built strongly to a Joko confrontation yet and I'd rather not see it rushed

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, lets deal with another side-villain that the new writers likes to use for their stale/forced comedy for the rest of the entire season and just dismiss the massive world-altering threat that GW 2 was based on.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm glad you enjoy Joko, but after seeing how they ruined the Mursaat and Balthazar storylines, I've grown tired of wasting time on filler characters/plots. There is a far better story that should be told right now and it's being delayed. Hopefully for the right reasons.

> > > > >

> > > > > Dragons are the worst cliche in gw2 universe. I'm glad I can enjoy enemy with actual character instead of another oversized pinata with no brain.

> > > >

> > > > I can understand that opinion. Most of us want a villain with character maybe even charisma. I enjoy characters like that as well, but in massive stories like this, the threat of a force of nature feels more relevant and intimidating than the next wannabe comedian who is only made powerful because lesser or weaker people follow them.

> > > >

> > > > Dragon's represent something beyond what we know and have ever achieved. Beyond world leaders and gods. They are existence itself. The worst cliche IMO is the caricature villain that likes to tell us their plan over and over and boast to us about how we will never defeat them over and over. ...and over until they are inevitably defeated.

> > >

> > > That's why it's bad. Devs went high fantasy, cosmic architecture lore while all the "ground" issues like race war went on hold. Game would be so much better if they kept to gods, and charr invasions lore but on bigger scale.

> >

> > GW 2 was always high fantasy and beyond. Tyria's interconnected issues should not be put on hold any more than the larger scale issues. There shouldn't be one or the other. They both should be tied together and explored as one. Gods and Charr invasions are only part of this massive universe.

>

> It became high fantasy since nightfall and beyond.

GW is and was always high fantasy. For educational purposes:

https://highfantasyaddict.weebly.com/what-is-high-fantasy.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fantasy

https://www.goodreads.com/genres/high-fantasy

> @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> Yay, looks like probably more Inquest fun ahead, too. ^^ The new mount looks....interesting. Very interesting. Hope it isn't too expensive to acquire.

I think we'll be able to unlock it through story and then mastery-ing it up.

> @"Manpag.6421" said:

> Most notably, won't this be the first mount available to non-PoF accounts? Since everyone can play Living World episodes, looks like people with core accounts can now get a mount.

One can not access (it can be unlocked, but no access) Living World Season 4 content without the purchase of Path of Fire. Thus, no Mounts for Core-only accounts. Sorry.