Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> The "Forearmed and Forewarned" now has the step "Speak to the two Queens" ticked as completed (even though I never spoke to them), but there is no new story step showing. I can't proceed whatsoever.

Try relogging.... several times...

When I get network error while loading into Desert Highlands, I do not see any info on bottom of screen about map completion. Network error (code=1083:5:7:1596:101)

EDIT* I finally logged back in successfully when i saw map completion info at bottom of loading screen.

> @"Secret.5127" said:

> as much as i am angry like you guys, we have to admit that major update in almost every game have a problem on release date, and guild wars 2 updates usually have problem, so this is a possibility that got to be expected, beside being angry and ranting non informative contents will not solve the problem any faster, so let's just calm down and hope anet release patch soon

I am willing to bet some money, that this is not a patch issue but a 'we don't/can't shell out more money to buy more ressources from amazon, lets hope lots of player log off so the rest can finish' scenario.

After entering the portal, i had the loading screen for "Forearmed and Forewarned", and after 5 minutes i was able to continue, but it lasted for a minute, and again, i had the error code= 7:11:3:191:101, and after that code = 1083:5:7:1596:101

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> After trying to get into Forearmed is Forewarned I can no longer get into any of my accounts characters, I got a Network Error.

>

> I logged into my alt account and then could log back into my main account's characters, it might have been that logging into my alt account "freed up" something or it may just have been a time out.

>

> Either way, it's a bust at the moment.

That actually helped, I logged to my F2P account and then I was able to log in with my other one :D

> @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > @"Secret.5127" said:

> > as much as i am angry like you guys, we have to admit that major update in almost every game have a problem on release date, and guild wars 2 updates usually have problem, so this is a possibility that got to be expected, beside being angry and ranting non informative contents will not solve the problem any faster, so let's just calm down and hope anet release patch soon

>

> I am willing to bet some money, that this is not a patch issue but a 'we don't/can't shell out more money to buy more ressources from amazon, lets hope lots of player log off so the rest can finish' scenario.

The Amazon servers are supposed to scale to meet demand. I last for about 1 to 3 minutes in the Forwarned instance before it crashes/disconnects - maybe they should be making more allowance for packet loss and lag spikes. I've had this problem in other story & living world instances before this.

Hm, this isnt something new. Give it a day or so. There's no point in forcing yourself in when the door is still locked.

Let the peeps at anet work their magic.

As for us;

Take a break tonight/today; Go watch telly; read a exciting book; play an Ocarina; anything else really;

And tomorrow we go ride our Beetle mount across the sea of sand.. probably. :D

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> Hey all,

>

> We're aware that some players are experiencing a disconnect issue with Episode 3. The team is working on a fix and we'll get that corrected as soon as possible!

Just take your time!! We all understand that the Plague attacked the servers!

I hope this will be fixed as soon as possible! <3

Sending the positive energy!

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"Stalkingwolf.6035" said:

> > could not connect so i watched soccer. now i could open 8 chests and now again i can not login. so i'm going back and watch soccer again.

>

> I managed 14 sunken chests before I got 1083ed, and I was about three feet short of being close enough to open the 15th chest...

i opened 1 chest 3 times :-)

always after i opened the chest i got a DC