Deepstone could use 1 more boss

> @"Durzlla.6295" said:

> > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > This fractal could also use a CM. The mechanics are pretty fun and have a lot of potential for a CM. Sadly there is no CM and ill only see that fractal every few days when its in the daily rotation.

>

> I wonder how hard it would be for them to retroactively add a CM to a fractal..

>

Considering that we waited more than 6 months for a new fractal most of us will only ever play when its one of the dailys... Very.

> @"Durzlla.6295" said:

> > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > This fractal could also use a CM. The mechanics are pretty fun and have a lot of potential for a CM. Sadly there is no CM and ill only see that fractal every few days when its in the daily rotation.

>

> I wonder how hard it would be for them to retroactively add a CM to a fractal..

>

Probably not harder than adding an easy mode to a raid encounter.

> @"Nash.2681" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > Art was stellar? Almost everything were existing assets.

> > > >

> > > > I think this was a very weak fractal for over 6 months of wait.

> > >

> > > Haven't tried it out yet, but from this comment I assume there are no achievements tied to it giving AP. Gud.

> > > Everything else sounds quite promising so far, hope I can play it this evening.

> > there were 3 achievements worth 5 AP each, but they were all so easy that we completed them in a random pug group without any hassle

>

> Then I wonder why you're salty, you got everything that matters to you already anyway, move along, move along...

I guess it's that "no exclusivity" thing. Some people do _not_ like to share.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"Durzlla.6295" said:

> > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > > This fractal could also use a CM. The mechanics are pretty fun and have a lot of potential for a CM. Sadly there is no CM and ill only see that fractal every few days when its in the daily rotation.

> >

> > I wonder how hard it would be for them to retroactively add a CM to a fractal..

> >

> Probably not harder than adding an easy mode to a raid encounter.

But infinitely more meaningful.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > Art was stellar? Almost everything were existing assets.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think this was a very weak fractal for over 6 months of wait.

> > > >

> > > > Haven't tried it out yet, but from this comment I assume there are no achievements tied to it giving AP. Gud.

> > > > Everything else sounds quite promising so far, hope I can play it this evening.

> > > there were 3 achievements worth 5 AP each, but they were all so easy that we completed them in a random pug group without any hassle

> >

> > Then I wonder why you're salty, you got everything that matters to you already anyway, move along, move along...

> I guess it's that "no exclusivity" thing. Some people do _not_ like to share.

>

Wrong. It's the disappointment of "getting everything that matters already". See, this is _not_ the point of endgame. The point of endgame is to give you goals you pursue over long periods. The new fractal is nice, but utterly fails to do this. The focus on the SAK is fun, but there's nothing to master about it. You can all spam it at your leisure and it just... works. It's still fun. But it *is* also shallow and as a result - disappointing.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > @"Durzlla.6295" said:

> > > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > > > This fractal could also use a CM. The mechanics are pretty fun and have a lot of potential for a CM. Sadly there is no CM and ill only see that fractal every few days when its in the daily rotation.

> > >

> > > I wonder how hard it would be for them to retroactively add a CM to a fractal..

> > >

> > Probably not harder than adding an easy mode to a raid encounter.

>

> But infinitely more meaningful.

>

> > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > > Art was stellar? Almost everything were existing assets.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think this was a very weak fractal for over 6 months of wait.

> > > > >

> > > > > Haven't tried it out yet, but from this comment I assume there are no achievements tied to it giving AP. Gud.

> > > > > Everything else sounds quite promising so far, hope I can play it this evening.

> > > > there were 3 achievements worth 5 AP each, but they were all so easy that we completed them in a random pug group without any hassle

> > >

> > > Then I wonder why you're salty, you got everything that matters to you already anyway, move along, move along...

> > I guess it's that "no exclusivity" thing. Some people do _not_ like to share.

> >

>

> Wrong. It's the disappointment of "getting everything that matters already". See, this is _not_ the point of endgame. The point of endgame is to give you goals you pursue over long periods. The new fractal is nice, but utterly fails to do this. The focus on the SAK is fun, but there's nothing to master about it. You can all spam it at your leisure and it just... works. It's still fun. But it *is* also shallow and as a result - disappointing.

Don’t think it was designed to be the maximum of difficulty, judging by its placing in all the Fractal tiers.

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > > @"Durzlla.6295" said:

> > > > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > > > > This fractal could also use a CM. The mechanics are pretty fun and have a lot of potential for a CM. Sadly there is no CM and ill only see that fractal every few days when its in the daily rotation.

> > > >

> > > > I wonder how hard it would be for them to retroactively add a CM to a fractal..

> > > >

> > > Probably not harder than adding an easy mode to a raid encounter.

> >

> > But infinitely more meaningful.

> >

> > > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > > > Art was stellar? Almost everything were existing assets.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think this was a very weak fractal for over 6 months of wait.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Haven't tried it out yet, but from this comment I assume there are no achievements tied to it giving AP. Gud.

> > > > > > Everything else sounds quite promising so far, hope I can play it this evening.

> > > > > there were 3 achievements worth 5 AP each, but they were all so easy that we completed them in a random pug group without any hassle

> > > >

> > > > Then I wonder why you're salty, you got everything that matters to you already anyway, move along, move along...

> > > I guess it's that "no exclusivity" thing. Some people do _not_ like to share.

> > >

> >

> > Wrong. It's the disappointment of "getting everything that matters already". See, this is _not_ the point of endgame. The point of endgame is to give you goals you pursue over long periods. The new fractal is nice, but utterly fails to do this. The focus on the SAK is fun, but there's nothing to master about it. You can all spam it at your leisure and it just... works. It's still fun. But it *is* also shallow and as a result - disappointing.

>

> Don’t think it was designed to be the maximum of difficulty, judging by its placing in all the Fractal tiers.

Swampland 77 is probably *still* harder, many months after its update, than Deepstone 84 is right after its release. Even if we take the fractal scale as a measure of intended difficulty, Deepstone fails to deliver proper challenge. Don't get me wrong. It's perfectly fine to have more challenging and less challenging fractals. I was only dispelling some misunderstanding regarding the "why do you care, you got it all" question.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > > > @"Durzlla.6295" said:

> > > > > > @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > > > > > This fractal could also use a CM. The mechanics are pretty fun and have a lot of potential for a CM. Sadly there is no CM and ill only see that fractal every few days when its in the daily rotation.

> > > > >

> > > > > I wonder how hard it would be for them to retroactively add a CM to a fractal..

> > > > >

> > > > Probably not harder than adding an easy mode to a raid encounter.

> > >

> > > But infinitely more meaningful.

> > >

> > > > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > > > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > > > @"Nash.2681" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > > > > Art was stellar? Almost everything were existing assets.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I think this was a very weak fractal for over 6 months of wait.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Haven't tried it out yet, but from this comment I assume there are no achievements tied to it giving AP. Gud.

> > > > > > > Everything else sounds quite promising so far, hope I can play it this evening.

> > > > > > there were 3 achievements worth 5 AP each, but they were all so easy that we completed them in a random pug group without any hassle

> > > > >

> > > > > Then I wonder why you're salty, you got everything that matters to you already anyway, move along, move along...

> > > > I guess it's that "no exclusivity" thing. Some people do _not_ like to share.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Wrong. It's the disappointment of "getting everything that matters already". See, this is _not_ the point of endgame. The point of endgame is to give you goals you pursue over long periods. The new fractal is nice, but utterly fails to do this. The focus on the SAK is fun, but there's nothing to master about it. You can all spam it at your leisure and it just... works. It's still fun. But it *is* also shallow and as a result - disappointing.

> >

> > Don’t think it was designed to be the maximum of difficulty, judging by its placing in all the Fractal tiers.

>

> Swampland 77 is probably *still* harder, many months after its update, than Deepstone 84 is right after its release. Even if we take the fractal scale as a measure of intended difficulty, Deepstone fails to deliver proper challenge. Don't get me wrong. It's perfectly fine to have more challenging and less challenging fractals. I was only dispelling some misunderstanding regarding the "why do you care, you got it all" question.

Yeah, it probably falls into the less challenging category.

> @"Nash.2681" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > Art was stellar? Almost everything were existing assets.

> >

> > I think this was a very weak fractal for over 6 months of wait.

>

> Haven't tried it out yet, but from this comment I assume there are no achievements tied to it giving AP. Gud.

> Everything else sounds quite promising so far, hope I can play it this evening.

Im pretty sure there are. U will love one of em heh.

I personally feel that this Fractal is missing out on soooooo much.

It feels empty..

I think what the devs should do is expand on this fractal abit like they do with raid wings.. every few updates open up the fractal a bit more with more bosses down the line.

maybe make the new paths an option as well so people dont HAVE to do each path to complete it.. they can take the main pain and get it done or they can branch off and do the other paths as well.