Disillusionment

> @"Jimmus.2083" said:

> I'm tired of every new story, every new map being FILLED with enemies 2 feet, and bosses that have thousands upon thousands of health points. It's a drag when everything you do is grind, particularly compared to how relatively sparse the original game encounters were.

The enemy placement is not that dense. People have been greatly exaggerating this since HoT.

Bosses have that much HP’s in order to give players the time to tag it. Just look at what they did to the beetle in SW by upgrading it to a champ.

> @"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:

> The map is actively unfinished. There was supposed to be a 3 lane meta like the silverwastes, but they pushed it out quickly with one lane partway done and then capped filler and the other two lanes abandoned.

Speculation. Just because there are multiple bridges, does not mean that they were intended to be lanes of a larger meta.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Cregath.7628" said:

> > > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > You can get a lot more than 50 in a day, there are more than 10 Kourna Supply Chests on the map, there's at least 20 and they respawn(sometimes I suppose, though I had them all respawn on Friday, and not just after daily reset)...I was able to get 50 just from the supply chests in a single day last Friday...and if people want to contradict me(which they will), I won't argue, I know what I got, it's not my fault if others can't do the same.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Did you perhaps switch characters during this? If so, it might actually be 20/Character. I for one can't open more than 20 chests a day. Even is I switch instance I don't see any more of them after I looted the 20th.

>

> Something you should keep in mind when discussing "in a day". First you must establish the definition of "a day". I recall someone was mentioning how easy it was doing something and they could easily do it in a day but later it was revealed that their "day" was 16 hours.

>

> The caches do respawn so you don't need to switch characters but you might not have enough play time per day to ever see them respawn. Also depending on how they work if you get into a new instance it might also make them all "respawn".

So, I've tried it. I've counted each Cache I've looted today and left my 20th to be at a spot where there are 2 caches nearby so that I can see it on the map. When I looted the 20th those disappeared. On a new map, I went into the lab at the end of the Meta. There is always a Cache in there without fail. This time, there wasn't. So, I can confirm that the Caches have a daily 20 limit.

> @"KeoLegend.5132" said:

> oh, so youre quitting because you want more candies?

> not every map needs to rewards better than the last. Thats one of the reasons i left previous mmo. I dont want power creep, or metacreep or whatevercreep. Have a nice day

This kind of attitude is... well, this is terrible to have about someone, honestly.

It kinda feels like you're equating the notion of 'I like to feel like I'm being rewarded' with 'I have an entitlement complex, gib everything pls'

If it doesn't feel like I'm working towards a real reward, if the story is bad, if the game isn't fun... why bother?

> @"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > @"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:

> > > The map is actively unfinished. There was supposed to be a 3 lane meta like the silverwastes, but they pushed it out quickly with one lane partway done and then capped filler and the other two lanes abandoned.

> >

> > Is there a dev qoute to that^^

> >

> > I can totally see that this was what happened, the map certainly feels like it, but did they say that there were usually three lanes planned?

>

> They haven't admitted it yet, but there is plenty of info in the game. 3 bridges, the western most of which has a dead end. The inside of the fortress is modeled, which would not be needed if we weren't supposed to enter. A shot of said interior is in the trailer. Also the Kourna medal collection has the same achievement 3 times; this was obviously meant to be for the three lanes but was swapped out at the last minute. Also the corsair fleet that the shipwreck comes from is missing; they must have been planed to come in during the meta ala Palawadan.

Actually the interior is very specifically NOT fully modeled. Actual quote from a dev: "There are discussions happening about changes we can make, nothing that I can announce yet. Part of the reason why you can't explore the entire city was because of the time necessary to art out the entire fortress. When (not if) players figure out how to break out of the map, you'll see that much of it is lightly placed props but not nearly detailed enough for players to run though." MikeZ... and someone has already broken the map and shown this fact... it's loosely placed, but mostly not solid and the art assets are low res and poorly modeled.

> @"Ardid.7203" said:

> If you are playing something only for the rewards, It is ok to leave. Find something you can play for fun.

Heresy! Nobody can possibly play the game in order to enjoy it. If you are not focused on the absolute best grind for gold, in order to get more gear, in order to get more gold, you are wasting your life!

(Seriously, y'all should do what you enjoy, and relax about when you get the rewards. A little more time isn't gonna kill you. In fact, it may increase your enjoyment by reducing the amount of time between episodes that you sit around with no significant goals left...)

> @"Rockin Twilight Sparkle.2615" said:

> > @"KeoLegend.5132" said:

> > oh, so youre quitting because you want more candies?

> > not every map needs to rewards better than the last. Thats one of the reasons i left previous mmo. I dont want power creep, or metacreep or whatevercreep. Have a nice day

>

> This kind of attitude is... well, this is terrible to have about someone, honestly.

> It kinda feels like you're equating the notion of 'I like to feel like I'm being rewarded' with 'I have an entitlement complex, gib everything pls'

>

> If it doesn't feel like I'm working towards a real reward, if the story is bad, if the game isn't fun... why bother?

this gives something different, instead of always expecting the next encounter to be stronger, harder and more rewarding than the last. But its a game afterall, if youre not having fun then its maybe time to try Bless Online for a bit