Soul Eater (a small change!)

killfil.3472

> @"killfil.3472" said:

> What if the regen and life force generation was not limited to when you wield a greatsword?

> What if it was constant!?

> WHAT IF!??!

> UURGH!!!

People would play dagger-Reaper more and camp scepter on condi-Reaper with impunity.

> @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > @"killfil.3472" said:

> > What if the regen and life force generation was not limited to when you wield a greatsword?

> > What if it was constant!?

> > WHAT IF!??!

> > UURGH!!!

>

> People would play dagger-Reaper more and camp scepter on condi-Reaper with impunity.

not really. heal would be still less than what every other class has

> @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > @"killfil.3472" said:

> > What if the regen and life force generation was not limited to when you wield a greatsword?

> > What if it was constant!?

> > WHAT IF!??!

> > UURGH!!!

>

> People would play dagger-Reaper more and camp scepter on condi-Reaper with impunity.

Why would i play dagger mainhand. It's such a bad weapon

Dagger 2 sux because the channel time is way to long. Casting that skill is basically asking your opponent to interrupt and then beat your ass.

Skill 3 casttime is way too long or the immob is way too weak. If this skill would mainly convert stability, swiftness and resistance into condis, this skill would be pretty good. But as it is right now: you want to stop your opponent from moving? Good luck rolling the dice. It can also corrupt might and fury and opponent can still walk away due to resistance.

As for autoattack: you have to walk close up to an opponent to get those hits in. The problem with that? You have no good abilities that allow you to keep the close distance.

So when will the opponent be in Melee range? Right, when he has his burst or at least has some sort of dmg mitigation to use.

Now: what dmg mitigation does a necro have without using shroud?

Spectral armor? You don't want to waste this skill, just to get 2 autoattacks on your opponent.

And what else? There is just nothing.

So while the enemy bursts you while having protection or an invulnerability up, you do those weak autoattacks and eat so much dmg, that you will most likely loose the fight.

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > > @"killfil.3472" said:

> > > What if the regen and life force generation was not limited to when you wield a greatsword?

> > > What if it was constant!?

> > > WHAT IF!??!

> > > UURGH!!!

> >

> > People would play dagger-Reaper more and camp scepter on condi-Reaper with impunity.

>

> Why would i play dagger mainhand. It's such a bad weapon

>

> Dagger 2 sux because the channel time is way to long. Casting that skill is basically asking your opponent to interrupt and then beat your kitten.

> Skill 3 casttime is way too long or the immob is way too weak. If this skill would mainly convert stability, swiftness and resistance into condis, this skill would be pretty good. But as it is right now: you want to stop your opponent from moving? Good luck rolling the dice. It can also corrupt might and fury and opponent can still walk away due to resistance.

>

> As for autoattack: you have to walk close up to an opponent to get those hits in. The problem with that? You have no good abilities that allow you to keep the close distance.

> So when will the opponent be in Melee range? Right, when he has his burst or at least has some sort of dmg mitigation to use.

> Now: what dmg mitigation does a necro have without using shroud?

> Spectral armor? You don't want to waste this skill, just to get 2 autoattacks on your opponent.

> And what else? There is just nothing.

> So while the enemy bursts you while having protection or an invulnerability up, you do those weak autoattacks and eat so much dmg, that you will most likely loose the fight.

Have you actually tried dagger mainhand recently? I was of the same mind as you until I did. Haven't touched Scourge since. Power Reaper all the way.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > > > @"killfil.3472" said:

> > > > What if the regen and life force generation was not limited to when you wield a greatsword?

> > > > What if it was constant!?

> > > > WHAT IF!??!

> > > > UURGH!!!

> > >

> > > People would play dagger-Reaper more and camp scepter on condi-Reaper with impunity.

> >

> > Why would i play dagger mainhand. It's such a bad weapon

> >

> > Dagger 2 sux because the channel time is way to long. Casting that skill is basically asking your opponent to interrupt and then beat your kitten.

> > Skill 3 casttime is way too long or the immob is way too weak. If this skill would mainly convert stability, swiftness and resistance into condis, this skill would be pretty good. But as it is right now: you want to stop your opponent from moving? Good luck rolling the dice. It can also corrupt might and fury and opponent can still walk away due to resistance.

> >

> > As for autoattack: you have to walk close up to an opponent to get those hits in. The problem with that? You have no good abilities that allow you to keep the close distance.

> > So when will the opponent be in Melee range? Right, when he has his burst or at least has some sort of dmg mitigation to use.

> > Now: what dmg mitigation does a necro have without using shroud?

> > Spectral armor? You don't want to waste this skill, just to get 2 autoattacks on your opponent.

> > And what else? There is just nothing.

> > So while the enemy bursts you while having protection or an invulnerability up, you do those weak autoattacks and eat so much dmg, that you will most likely loose the fight.

>

> Have you actually tried dagger mainhand recently? I was of the same mind as you until I did. Haven't touched Scourge since. Power Reaper all the way.

Yeah i did and the reduced CDs didn't help this weapon a single bit

> @"killfil.3472" said:

> What if the regen and life force generation was not limited to when you wield a greatsword?

> What if it was constant!?

> WHAT IF!??!

> UURGH!!!

Not sure that's a small change but to be honest, that's pretty boring as far as traits go. Personally, I like my traits to work with other effects or do something exceptional. Just passively healing me for a small amount isn't very interesting.