Any way to see a list of the specific mastery points you have completed?

I all I can do is go to a zone, open the map and hover over mastery points to see if I have earned them or not.

I am just getting back into the HOT stage after returning from a long absence, and it is very troublesome to figure out which particular mastery points I have done and which ones are left.

For your case in HoT, they are under Achievements --> Heart of Thorns --> Mastery Insights, then it shows all for each map.

More recently in living world they are under Achievements --> Story Journal --> Long Live the Lich (latest chapter for example) for Domain of Kourna map.

And Tyrian mastery insights are under Achievements --> General --> Mastery Insights.

Info provided by wiki. But I can see how it's confusing since you have to look in different places for similar info!

> @"chrisjfinlay.5614" said:

> The achievements window has a list of mastery points for each region... somewhere.

Look by the category names in the achievements tab of the Hero panel. Each category with unfinished mastery points will have a coloured mastery point symbol by its name. If it has, as some do, multiple types, it will have more than one. (Red: Central Tyria incl. LS2, Green: Heart of Thorns and LS3, Purple: Path of Fire and LS4) Open the category to see which subcategories and/or achievements can give you mastery points.

@"Jalad Lantana.3027" "Greyed" mastery insights on the map are waiting for you to visit and coloured ones are done, so there's no need to mouse over them to see if you need to do them, but in general, the Achivements tab of the Hero panel is your go-to place for this information.

• 2 months later...