Ka-Braham

The comedic effects in this episode really hit home with my personal kind of humor. Joko was likely the main cause of it, but Braham really helped push it along. Canach does bring some chuckles in most other episodes but his humor is generally too dry for me to enjoy much. It was nice to get a new taste of comedy this episode.

I have a request that deals with that Ka-Braham line.

Could someone make a Kapow Comic Punch Print of Braham saying: "Ka-Braham" and punching in the air similar to [This](https://cpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/mediablogs.keshacademy.com/dist/c/13/files/2012/10/k-28hhtt2.jpg)

I intend on trying to get this into a waterprint tshirt (ya know, the ones that you cant feel and never wash out or crack) and having it as my work shirt with my in game ID. would appreciate it !

> @"Neil Pollner II.7602" said:

> > @"Sarrs.4831" said:

> > I haven't played the chapter twice, but part of me thinks it might have been neat if Braham actually didn't spell Epidemic right, like Homer spelling SMRT.

>

> I actually considered that, but decided it would be a bit too one-note. We’re actively trying to make our characters more well-rounded and complex. I will say, in my mind, Braham is quietly puzzling out how to spell it during every lull in the Gandara proceedings. “You go disarm the traps, Commander, I’ll cover you.” (now think, Braham, is it “ic”, “ik” or “ick”?) ?

Holy heck I love this so much. Going to be thinking about this when I go back to do the Dexterous and Flexible achievement. So glad Braham's fun again! He's been through a lot, but he's still just a kid.