No reply from support?

Respected sir/madam,

I have submitted a support ticket regarding my existing email I'd change to my alternate one. Ticker number #**6976978** I have submitted a week ago with each and every details that you might need to prove I'm the owner of the account and keeping my privacy apart I have mentioned my personal problem in the mail that why I want to change the email I'd, I still haven't got any reply from the support team. The reason why I'm putting a discussion here is I was told email I'd change requests will be processed quickly by the support team and I was happy to hear that infact an year ago 2 of my cafemates had also requested for email I'd change and they got reply from the support team the next day and the email I'd got changed and they didn't even send the full details to prove the ownership because they lost some info still for the customer sake support team replied at least the next day asking if you have any more details, I didn't even get such emails as reply also. Yes I understand you guys are quite busy with the new episode release But I believe you guys will be having separate sections to answer for the tickets we submit. I'm sincerely and kindly requesting the support team to please go through my ticket and reply me as soon as possible. No hard feelings sir/madam I respect guild wars 2 team and its community as well. Please help me change my email I'd!

Thanking you

Aw its sad to hear man, anyways if any support team is looking this post I'm only requesting you to please change my email I'd as soon as possible. If you need any more details please inform me I'll send

Thank you

> @"Jinx.8342" said:

> Aw its sad to hear man, anyways if any support team is looking this post I'm only requesting you to please change my email I'd as soon as possible. If you need any more details please inform me I'll send

>

> Thank you

If I were you mate I would want those support team members fixing tickets to get to yours faster then search around on the forum for the tiny minority that complain their ticket responses are to slow. Just saying =)

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Jinx.8342" said:

> > Aw its sad to hear man, anyways if any support team is looking this post I'm only requesting you to please change my email I'd as soon as possible. If you need any more details please inform me I'll send

> >

> > Thank you

>

> If I were you mate I would want those support team members fixing tickets to get to yours faster then search around on the forum for the tiny minority that complain their ticket responses are to slow. Just saying =)

I think people often forget that if they can jump the queue, so can everyone else, and that means they will not gain nearly so much as they thought. ;)

they are overloaded with support issues from people coming over from Bless Online and Black Desert Online, though they are getting the additional $$$ from new paying players, but they do need additional time to train up new support staff to handle the unexpected support load.

having been an enterprise support manager before, trust me, it's not a fun job after been under funded for extended period of time.

my support team felt like they got hit by a tsunami

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> they are overloaded with support issues from people coming over from Bless Online and Black Desert Online, though they are getting the additional $$$ from new paying players, but they do need additional time to train up new support staff to handle the unexpected support load.

>

> having been an enterprise support manager before, trust me, it's not a fun job after been under funded for extended period of time.

> my support team felt like they got hit by a tsunami

Elsewhere on the forums, and I'm too lazy to hunt down the comment, Gaile said that they are training additional CS staff right now, too. So, the fix is in flight, but not instant.

Oh, and you also forgot that this started after the banwave when all the people cheating (but only in other games, not GW2, even though they ran the same cheat software while it was active, it was the one place they didn't cheat!) came to support to try and wheedle their way out of their punishments.