Mini Junundu Wurm

I'm farming the event every day. At least I used to before my schedule made that impossible

That and all the treasure mushrooms for those silly invisible boots. I want them so badly and I know I will regret using them instead of selling later on (though I couldn't handle the TP fee anyway :^) )

Good luck

Alright, thanks! I also just found out that you can only loot the chests once a day, so I'll just treat it as a daily. Even if the chance is very low.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> I'm farming the event every day. At least I used to before my schedule made that impossible

>

> That and all the treasure mushrooms for those silly invisible boots. I want them so badly and I know I will regret using them instead of selling later on (though I couldn't handle the TP fee anyway :^) )

>

> Good luck

I'm asking to be sure (because it seems like you haven't), but have you obtained the mini yet?

> @"Fluid.2679" said:

> Alright, thanks! I also just found out that you can only loot the chests once a day, so I'll just treat it as a daily. Even if the chance is very low.

>

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > I'm farming the event every day. At least I used to before my schedule made that impossible

> >

> > That and all the treasure mushrooms for those silly invisible boots. I want them so badly and I know I will regret using them instead of selling later on (though I couldn't handle the TP fee anyway :^) )

> >

> > Good luck

>

> I'm asking to be sure (because it seems like you haven't), but have you obtained the mini yet?

>

>

Sadly I haven't. I will immediately resume the farming though. One of these days I shall scream "YES" from the top of my lungs.

One more question: does anyone know if you need to succeed all three pre-events to have a chance of getting it? Info about this event is rather scarce...

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Sariel.2143" said:

> > Price is also that high cause nobody does the event :)

>

> and low drop rate. Plenty of people do legendary bounty trains but the mini abomination is still very expensive

Looking at the amount of units bought lately of both items shows that there's not that big of a difference. So considering much much more people do the legendary bounty I'd come to the conclusion that the Junundu Wurm is less rare (also since you can only do the junundu event once a day for the drop). Or this is just me wishful thinking.