Name one positive

- The soundtrack. Easily one of the best I've ever heard. I usually listen to it when on the bus/walking the dog etc.

- The graphics. Absolutely amazing looking areas. Ascalon and Shiverpeaks being my favourite areas.

- Soulbeast is easily one of the most enjoyable specs I've played.

- No gear grind/treadmill. None of the resets every time a new expansion comes out.

- No subscription fee.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No subscription fee and the game in whole. I love this game so much I wish I had found it way earlier then I did. I've only been playing for a couple years now, but I'm hooked.

I love all the mounts, the fun with gliders, the outfits and armor, all things story (Newest LS episode for example: I replaying it for the 3rd time and still loving every bit of it!), all the races are fun in their own ways. I could write a whole book about all the things I enjoy about this game and it's community. <3

Gameplay itself

Mounts

World( everything looks awesome)

WvW

OpenWorld PvE(i like event system)

Story <3 all kind of stories

I like the background of the world

No monthly payment <3

Decorations

Huge guilds

Fractals/Raids

Skins

Fair gem/$ exchange(my opinion)

I like 95% of the game

The only 5% left are balance and sometimes(ragequit) it turns into 95% :D

> @"CETheLucid.3964" said:

> Naming one is too hard. This game has a plethora of positives, but the nuanced action-combat system would be at the top of things if I had to pick one. No game really plays like GW2. And they integrated mounts into it all very seamlessly.

>

> Now mounts are a part of that and it just feels really good to run around in the world and everything goes smoothly from riding into action and vice-versa. Anet didn't need to do mounts but now that they have, they've absolutely knocked it out of the park.

>

> I've not played an MMO that does mounts better. This comes from someone who thought I could do without them. I was wrong and Anet has set the bar really high up there for future games that would do the same.

As far as names go use a title. Examples being Historian Deathwhisker, Crusader Pinknose Helga, Knight Templar Joe, Keeper Hector, things like that.

Lisa-Musing.