Which Legendary Figure is the best candidate for next Revenant Elite Specializations?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evennia - Not sure how this would work unless they wanted to go more the smiter's monk rather than healing/prot

Kuunavang - Makes the most sense for a cantha hero outside of shiro/togo

Gwen - Sometimes i just want to make the world burn and having her make fun of logan would be a blast.

Lmaooo about Kormir ???

Anyway, I would like to see these for Revenant's upcoming elites:

- Master Togo, weapon: Scepter. Ritualist.

- Jora, weapon: Greatsword.

- Talon Silverwing is a good one too.

- Perhaps a Sylvari themed?? Perhaps one of the two unknown firstborns?

- Snaff.... but in his pics he's equipping a staff, and we already have a staff.... maybe Focus?

I thought I had more ideas but nope?

Also, if anyone paid any attention during the last chapter of PoF, Rytlock will lend you his sword, Sohothin, and he will get a Greatsword after that. Maybe a hint the next weapon could possibly be a greatsword for Rev? ?

I really want Ritualist for their elite spec??

I strongly feel the next legend needs to be a villain. Out of the six current legends, only two – Shiro and Mallyx – are villains. I love using both of them because it gives a real anti-hero feel, using the powers of a traitor and a demon for your own ends, but with both elite specs so far we've shifted towards boring good guys. There are some great villains in GW lore that would open up some interesting options; I liked the suggestion of Scarlet, one I hadn't considered to be honest. Svanir would be an alternative to Jora for a Norn legend, and would probably be a more unique fit with the Revenant's supernatural theme than Jora, who has little to distinguish herself from other warriors and may end up being just like Jalis.

I also like the idea of a Joko legend, especially with the banter that could create in the idle player chatter, but I think it's way too soon for that. Vizier Khilbron, on the other hand... Could be nice to have an elite with some mobile summons. A lot of it will probably depend on where the next expansion takes us.

I would say, it depends where we go. I wouldnt mind a more iconic GW1 character.

I can see a legendary zealot stance with Amala and the option to pick a god in utility skills. for some dervish options.

or Kormir or sogolon or general morgahn and get some paragon like skills. Or more in the direction of cantha, with togo, kanaxai urgoz the oracle.

There's a slew of gw1 heroes. Or key NPCs.

Hell I wouldnt mind a norn brawling legend or something like that.

> @"Ashabhi.1365" said:

> I vote Togo... Elite Rit Spiritmaster spec.... No weapon needed, just a hella bunch of spirits running around hitting for 1... Followed by a cool dance with two spirit backup dancers...

Or togo and his skills from that special mission of him in the monastery?. If I remember that was also a pretty good mission.

> @"Ashabhi.1365" said:

> I vote Togo... Elite Rit Spiritmaster spec.... No weapon needed, just a hella bunch of spirits running around hitting for 1... Followed by a cool dance with two spirit backup dancers...

I'm all for a Togo Legend and Spiritmaster/Ritualist spec. But even beyond that, I'd like a legend we don't know about yet. One of a Largos. When we explore the depths of the oceans, I want to learn all about the Largos and a legendary hero or villain in their history. Then I want to learn their abilities for the third Rev elite spec.