Which Legendary Figure is the best candidate for next Revenant Elite Specializations?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palawa Joko (assuming he is dead).

A Palawa Joko/Turai Ossa duo where the two of them bicker and compete for your attention/control of your immortal soul would be fun in a split personality devil/angel on your shoulder sort of way.

Though, if it was Joko, "you" are always the Commander, he'd be all "So Commander, thought you'd seen the last of me?!" it would be awesome but a bit confusing for new players who technically haven't even joined a faction yet, let alone become a commander, let alone killed Joko... like some kind of time paradox. Ooh, he could make commentary as you progress in the story, like "Oh, get up. You'll live. I'm about to take credit for this victory, after all." ...Oh my god. But then, HE WOULD have been there to kill Mordremoth and Balthazar if you used his legend, so he wouldn't have been lying! /brain implodes

You guys, it is going to be Ogden. Legendary Hammer stance.

But I would also be down for Rurik, or Jora.

@"derd.6413" and @"Zaraki.5784" mentioned GW1 hero. I think this could be amazing for the players who have been here since the original, especially if the hero you summon had the likeness of a character from a linked Guild Wars 1 account.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > Hope its at least relevant to the expansions. Unlike a certain charr elite spec.

>

> Considering all the stuff that Rytlock doesn't talk about, he probably got it while he was back at the Black Citadel.

Havent seen him use renegade.

Gadd or Zinn with scepter MH. The skill palettes could be quite abstract from bloodstone power manipulation through golemancy to cool ancient high-tech abilities. I want an anti-hero legendary who is smart and condescending, not just a brute bully like Mallyx.

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > @"Carighan.6758" said:

> > > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > In gw2 we call him Rurik.

> >

> > Serious question, is that someone from Charr lore?

>

> He was the son of King Adelbern, who was the last ruler of Ascalon.

And the previous owner of Sohothin, that flaming sword Rytlock now uses.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > Hope its at least relevant to the expansions. Unlike a certain charr elite spec.

> >

> > Considering all the stuff that Rytlock doesn't talk about, he probably got it while he was back at the Black Citadel.

>

> Havent seen him use renegade.

Considering that he's the only Revenant (the commander doesn't count and there are no new ones that have been revealed in the slightest) I'm going to have to respond with a "so"?

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > Hope its at least relevant to the expansions. Unlike a certain charr elite spec.

> > >

> > > Considering all the stuff that Rytlock doesn't talk about, he probably got it while he was back at the Black Citadel.

> >

> > Havent seen him use renegade.

>

> Considering that he's the only Revenant (the commander doesn't count and there are no new ones that have been revealed in the slightest) I'm going to have to respond with a "so"?

Id assume the npc who gives you the rev weapons is infact a rev :/

> @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> Weapons: Scepter + Focus (both, like spellbreaker, since rev has no offhand that would really synergize with a range one hand mainhand)

>

> Legends for Sc/F (in order of my preference):

>

> Vizier Khilbron

> Master Togo

> Suun Oracle of the Mists

> Razah

>

Razah ritualist POGGERS