I want new Legendary Meta Events dropped into the game like Twisted Marionette event

I really want some new meta events dropped into the game like the Twisted Marionette Meta was. I am not talking about the small scaled Metas, but more so the Legendary Metas that require lots of people, like TT and Teq. At first I was against the temporary concept that Twisted Marionette had, but at this point I just want new Legendary Meta Events to play on the timer other than just Teq and TT that requires some skill and sometimes fail.

Marionette can still be resurrected if they choose. Perhaps the inquest get hold of it and restore it or make their own version. Maybe a rift causes it to appear again in the open world to explain it, after all we do repeatedly kill tequatl or taidha or any number of other world bosses on a regular basis.

Can't say I miss the waiting for Mario to start and the fact that by design, 5 players could fail the event for the entire map. But I miss the feeling, the urgency during the event, you had to be ready and prepared. Same with the three acts that played out in LA. I loved those the most I guess but marionette was up there too. I remember huge gatherings of players, killing time with costume brawl or mapchat, guilds would call out lanes and brag...good times...

The Tri-Wurm is probably the closest we will ever get to these events, as they can't be tied to story anymore and making them permanently available took a lot of the urgency and excitement. If the marionette was a world boss, I doubt that I did it these days. I didn't do much Tri-Wurm either after I did the achis.