Rifle skin for deadeye

czerwoni.9563

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one and only Predator. Had it sitting in the vault for 3 years. Made an engi and was feeling it after watching this one guy destroy as an engi, I played engi and sucked at it. Here we are 3 years later with Thief finally having access to it. No way am I going to use anything else lol!

> @Griever.8150 said:

> Legionnaire's Bayonet, only cheap Rifle i found that was big enough for a Male Charr without going into silly territory ( the Charrzooka for example :p). I'm fairly new so don't have a lot of options for Fashion Wars right now.

>

> I do plan to make The Predator eventually.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q3nRKHHweaNr1OOGxst2Boh7TCbjcsmhzNx20t5ZpFY/edit?usp=sharing

im making its right now, made a guide it got me half way in a month lol

I went with the Elonian armor gear and rifle skin for my rifle. On the same note, but related to someone's else choice, I was in the bounty for the Legendary Facet in Oasis. A charr whipped out their rifle, and this thing . . . . lol, it was twice as long as two charr at full running stride. It was huge! It looked more like a cannon than a rifle.

update: I just learned about the charrzooka, which is what that thing was. Wow. Big.

> @etsubmariner.4690 said:

> I went with the Elonian armor gear and rifle skin for my rifle. On the same note, but related to someone's else choice, I was in the bounty for the Legendary Facet in Oasis. A charr kitten out their rifle, and this thing . . . . lol, it was twice as long as two charr at full running stride. It was huge! It looked more like a cannon than a rifle.

>

> update: I just learned about the charrzooka, which is what that thing was. Wow. Big.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Merciless_Rifle_(skin)

my friend runs this now he used to have a charrzoooooololol

> @kash.9213 said:

> The deadeye rifle skins are pretty good and I also like Tenebrous rifle. They both look cool but simple.

I agree the Tenebrous rifle looks excellent, but I just couldn't get over how horrible the laserbeam pew pew noises were from DE Rifle skills. Thats why I went with Scarlet's Rainbow, since it sounds like a high powered rifle shot (and the subtle yet satisfying casing drop sound you hear after each shot)