Deadeye QoL Suggestions

CreedOfGod.9764

Allow dead eye mark to interrupt rifle skills, the same way getting up from a kneel does.

Also I've noticed that right after your target dies, you have that split second to use up your stolen skill before it resets. Normally with 5+ malice you will gain stealth, but if the target dies as/before you're able to use it, you will not get stealth even if you still had the malice built up. It would be nice if you could still get stealth for that split second after your target dies, if you had the appropriate malice buildup.

As long as Mark has a cast time it would be nice to have give it priority and I also agree that stolen skills should lose the cast time. Mark itself I kind of get but stolen skills having a cast time not only kills a lot of clutch plays for little reason but makes some sequences awkward and dangerous if something doesn't pop off due to lag or whatever.

I'll add this to QoL improvements...

When kneeling, have the "dodge roll" be stationary by default instead of backwards. This will allow a Deadeye to find a good sniping position on a cliff/ledge, then be able to gain access to Death's Judgment and also to evade attacks without having to lose that good firing position. Of course, by holding a movement key, you would be able to dodge roll out of AoE's in the direction you choose as normal.

Secondly, add a [Camouflage effect](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Camouflage) to the Deadeye when kneeling and Out of Combat after 5 seconds. When the Deadeye moves or performs an attack skill, then it becomes visible again. Of course, I like the idea of turning into a [rock or bush](

), but even just invisible works.

> @"Kageseigi.2150" said:

> I'll add this to QoL improvements...

>

> When kneeling, have the "dodge roll" be stationary by default instead of backwards. This will allow a Deadeye to find a good sniping position on a cliff/ledge, then be able to gain access to Death's Judgment and also to evade attacks without having to lose that good firing position. Of course, by holding a movement key, you would be able to dodge roll out of AoE's in the direction you choose as normal.

>

> Secondly, add a [Camouflage effect](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Camouflage) to the Deadeye when kneeling and Out of Combat after 5 seconds. When the Deadeye moves or performs an attack skill, then it becomes visible again. Of course, I like the idea of turning into a [rock or bush](

), but even just invisible works.

Hehehe. . .yeah, the bush thing would be pretty fun. :)

Also really like the stationary dodgeroll thing.

Other than that, DE feels pretty good overall now. Pretty happy with 2.5.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> The ability to use deadeye's mark on the octovine would be a nice QoL change. Also, the cast time for both deadeye's mark and the stolen skills should go, it's extremely annoying.

Only remove the cast time on the stolen abilities if the stealth gets removed, too. Otherwise we will be faced with another "Stealth on dodge is awful because you reveal yourself while your auto is in the air" scenario.

Personally I don't think that stealth/cast time should have been added to the F2, but I am very biased because I was used to spamming both (improv) at the beginning of the fight for more numbers added to the burst OR saving the special ones (thief, guardian) for clutch denial of burst/interrupts, etc.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > The ability to use deadeye's mark on the octovine would be a nice QoL change. Also, the cast time for both deadeye's mark and the stolen skills should go, it's extremely annoying.

>

> Only remove the cast time on the stolen abilities if the stealth gets removed, too. Otherwise we will be faced with another "Stealth on dodge is awful because you reveal yourself while your auto is in the air" scenario.

this is already the case as 1/4s is shorter then our slow rifle bullets.

i personally would have liked this change to be an option not baseline. putting it into premeditation as the bottom line is the one about stolen abilities. this would give us 2 options to stealth depending on playstyle/weapon choice. payback would mostly use stealth from utilities whos cooldown gets reduced afterall using this trait.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > The ability to use deadeye's mark on the octovine would be a nice QoL change. Also, the cast time for both deadeye's mark and the stolen skills should go, it's extremely annoying.

> >

> > Only remove the cast time on the stolen abilities if the stealth gets removed, too. Otherwise we will be faced with another "Stealth on dodge is awful because you reveal yourself while your auto is in the air" scenario.

>

> this is already the case as 1/4s is shorter then our slow rifle bullets.

> i personally would have liked this change to be an option not baseline. putting it into premeditation as the bottom line is the one about stolen abilities. this would give us 2 options to stealth depending on playstyle/weapon choice. payback would mostly use stealth from utilities whos cooldown gets reduced afterall using this trait.

>

>

If it is already the case then it's not nearly as extreme as it was with the stealth at start of the dodge. I haven't revealed myself yet with the mark abilities, but oh boy did I ever with the dodge -_-