Nightfury - Stat Change?

Hello,

I've just crafted Nightfury yesterday and would like to use the actual armor-piece. Why waste it? Sadly, the stats are pretty useless. I've tried using the Mystic Forge for stat-change. Sadly, it didn't accept the insignia as material. According to reddit, it's possible to change the stats. Does anyone know the recipes to do so?

Thanks in advance.

You have to select which Nightfury you want first, Light, Medium or Heavy. Nightfury Skin > Double Click to Consume > pick which weight you want, it will unlock all skin weights anyway. Then you can reforge it to whatever stats you want, but it will only give you a generic Ascended shoulder piece back, which you’ll have to reskin Nightfury to.

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > @"Raizel.8175" said:

> > I know all that.

> >

> > The question is: What are the recipes to change stats? The mystic forge won't accept the insignia I want to use, but it does accept Ectos and the Anthology of Heroes.

>

> Are you using the Exotic version?

Aye, of course.

> @"Raizel.8175" said:

> > @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > Try putting them in the forge in a different order. Sometimes the forge is picky and will only accept items if they're put in a particular order.

>

> It actually was this. What weird programming. x.x

Zommoros don't like to have his dessert before entree ;)

> @"Raizel.8175" said:

> I've just crafted Nightfury yesterday and would like to use the actual armor-piece. Why waste it?

Because you cannot change its stats. ;) It is limited to the ones it comes with.

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> Then you can reforge it to whatever stats you want

Since when??? It wasn't possible two years ago.