new mounts tomorrow?

> @"Chasind.3128" said:

> It would be better if anet would allow us to get mount skins via achievements? So getting cool skins isn't as shallow as having to spend money or alot of ingame gold.

Better still if they give both options. Some people may not have much time to play during the festival, and it would be annoying to miss out on getting the skins because of that. But allowing them to be earned in-game or bought with gems? Best of both worlds.

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > It would be better if anet would allow us to get mount skins via achievements? So getting cool skins isn't as shallow as having to spend money or alot of ingame gold.

>

> Better still if they give both options. Some people may not have much time to play during the festival, and it would be annoying to miss out on getting the skins because of that. But allowing them to be earned in-game or bought with gems? Best of both worlds.

I mean, I guess? I just meant some skins to be prestige since everything is like a government handout in GW2- nothing is rare or unique. It's overly casual friendly- a little nod to the achievement hunters would be nice as far as mount skins go.

Similar to WoW

But there should be equally as awesome skins in gem store, but not the same skin. Otherwise what is the point?

> @"Chasind.3128" said:

> It would be better if anet would allow us to get mount skins via achievements? So getting cool skins isn't as shallow as having to spend money or alot of ingame gold.

Nah cosmetic things like mount skins should be in the store also you can exchange gold for gems so nobody has to be "shallow".

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > It would be better if anet would allow us to get mount skins via achievements? So getting cool skins isn't as shallow as having to spend money or alot of ingame gold.

>

> Better still if they give both options. Some people may not have much time to play during the festival, and it would be annoying to miss out on getting the skins because of that. But allowing them to be earned in-game or bought with gems? Best of both worlds.

But if they are sold in the store ppl can earn them in game by exchanging gold for gems. Just sell this reward on TP or to those that don't have time to play and buy the skins from the store.

> @"Chasind.3128" said:

> I mean, I guess? I just meant some skins to be prestige since everything is like a government handout in GW2- nothing is rare or unique. It's overly casual friendly- a little nod to the achievement hunters would be nice as far as mount skins go.

> Similar to WoW

> But there should be equally as awesome skins in gem store, but not the same skin. Otherwise what is the point?

We already have weapon skins, armor, and backpacks to show off achievements. If that's not enough, I very much doubt mount skins will make the difference.

Festivals are here for 2-3 weeks a year. Putting some high demand item behind a difficult achievement available only during that period is a great way to ruin people's fun. Besides, we have something like that already, in the Queen's Gauntlet. It's not a mount skin, but that just goes to prove that the devs can never provide enough "rare" rewards to make everyone happy.

> @"Chasind.3128" said:

but then anet wont make money from credit card purchases of gems.

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > I mean, I guess? I just meant some skins to be prestige since everything is like a government handout in GW2- nothing is rare or unique. It's overly casual friendly- a little nod to the achievement hunters would be nice as far as mount skins go.

> > Similar to WoW

> > But there should be equally as awesome skins in gem store, but not the same skin. Otherwise what is the point?

>

> We already have weapon skins, armor, and backpacks to show off achievements. If that's not enough, I very much doubt mount skins will make the difference.

>

> Festivals are here for 2-3 weeks a year. Putting some high demand item behind a difficult achievement available only during that period is a great way to ruin people's fun. Besides, we have something like that already, in the Queen's Gauntlet. It's not a mount skin, but that just goes to prove that the devs can never provide enough "rare" rewards to make everyone happy.

Clock Tower of Madness - Mad Memories

When you're doing good, that JP is a breeze...... but when you're not doing good, that thing becomes pure evil. I've made over a 100 attempts over the years.... only beaten it 3 times. And I know exactly why.... because of the check points. No matter how much head way you make in one segment, its all lost waiting for the next segment to open up.

> @"starlinvf.1358" said:

> > @"Palador.2170" said:

> > > @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > > I mean, I guess? I just meant some skins to be prestige since everything is like a government handout in GW2- nothing is rare or unique. It's overly casual friendly- a little nod to the achievement hunters would be nice as far as mount skins go.

> > > Similar to WoW

> > > But there should be equally as awesome skins in gem store, but not the same skin. Otherwise what is the point?

> >

> > We already have weapon skins, armor, and backpacks to show off achievements. If that's not enough, I very much doubt mount skins will make the difference.

> >

> > Festivals are here for 2-3 weeks a year. Putting some high demand item behind a difficult achievement available only during that period is a great way to ruin people's fun. Besides, we have something like that already, in the Queen's Gauntlet. It's not a mount skin, but that just goes to prove that the devs can never provide enough "rare" rewards to make everyone happy.

>

> Clock Tower of Madness - Mad Memories

>

> When you're doing good, that JP is a breeze...... but when you're not doing good, that thing becomes pure evil. I've made over a 100 attempts over the years.... only beaten it 3 times. And I know exactly why.... because of the check points. No matter how much head way you make in one segment, its all lost waiting for the next segment to open up.

Heh, if that's the one I think it is, that's the JP I was never able to complete because it's timed. I have fear of heights and yes, this affects me in games as well. So JP's are a challenge for me in general and I need to take short breaks from time to time, but that's the one thing you don't have in that one lol

> @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > @"starlinvf.1358" said:

> > > @"Palador.2170" said:

> > > > @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > > > I mean, I guess? I just meant some skins to be prestige since everything is like a government handout in GW2- nothing is rare or unique. It's overly casual friendly- a little nod to the achievement hunters would be nice as far as mount skins go.

> > > > Similar to WoW

> > > > But there should be equally as awesome skins in gem store, but not the same skin. Otherwise what is the point?

> > >

> > > We already have weapon skins, armor, and backpacks to show off achievements. If that's not enough, I very much doubt mount skins will make the difference.

> > >

> > > Festivals are here for 2-3 weeks a year. Putting some high demand item behind a difficult achievement available only during that period is a great way to ruin people's fun. Besides, we have something like that already, in the Queen's Gauntlet. It's not a mount skin, but that just goes to prove that the devs can never provide enough "rare" rewards to make everyone happy.

> >

> > Clock Tower of Madness - Mad Memories

> >

> > When you're doing good, that JP is a breeze...... but when you're not doing good, that thing becomes pure evil. I've made over a 100 attempts over the years.... only beaten it 3 times. And I know exactly why.... because of the check points. No matter how much head way you make in one segment, its all lost waiting for the next segment to open up.

>

> Heh, if that's the one I think it is, that's the JP I was never able to complete because it's timed. I have fear of heights and yes, this affects me in games as well. So JP's are a challenge for me in general and I need to take short breaks from time to time, but that's the one thing you don't have in that one lol

Used To, when clock tower 1st came out everyone did it at the same time- and everyone would blame charr for falling.

So, I was surprised when it become a solo instance. I needed something to blame other than myself lol

> @"Kelly.7019" said:

>

> but then anet wont make money from credit card purchases of gems.

To anyone complaining or commenting on skins locked behind the gem store: Please try and remember that this game only asks you pay the initial cost of the xpansion. There is no monthly sub fee like other games have. If you want great content to be made now and in the future, money needs to come from somewhere and the gem store is a great solution to that issue. I more than happy supporting this game finacially with gem store purchases than a monthly sub.

> @"Chasind.3128" said:

> Used To, when clock tower 1st came out everyone did it at the same time- and everyone would blame charr for falling.

> So, I was surprised when it become a solo instance. I needed something to blame other than myself lol

It's not a solo instance. But they converted everyone else into wisps to be less of a distraction.

> @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > @"starlinvf.1358" said:

> > > > @"Palador.2170" said:

> > > > > @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > > > > I mean, I guess? I just meant some skins to be prestige since everything is like a government handout in GW2- nothing is rare or unique. It's overly casual friendly- a little nod to the achievement hunters would be nice as far as mount skins go.

> > > > > Similar to WoW

> > > > > But there should be equally as awesome skins in gem store, but not the same skin. Otherwise what is the point?

> > > >

> > > > We already have weapon skins, armor, and backpacks to show off achievements. If that's not enough, I very much doubt mount skins will make the difference.

> > > >

> > > > Festivals are here for 2-3 weeks a year. Putting some high demand item behind a difficult achievement available only during that period is a great way to ruin people's fun. Besides, we have something like that already, in the Queen's Gauntlet. It's not a mount skin, but that just goes to prove that the devs can never provide enough "rare" rewards to make everyone happy.

> > >

> > > Clock Tower of Madness - Mad Memories

> > >

> > > When you're doing good, that JP is a breeze...... but when you're not doing good, that thing becomes pure evil. I've made over a 100 attempts over the years.... only beaten it 3 times. And I know exactly why.... because of the check points. No matter how much head way you make in one segment, its all lost waiting for the next segment to open up.

> >

> > Heh, if that's the one I think it is, that's the JP I was never able to complete because it's timed. I have fear of heights and yes, this affects me in games as well. So JP's are a challenge for me in general and I need to take short breaks from time to time, but that's the one thing you don't have in that one lol

>

> Used To, when clock tower 1st came out everyone did it at the same time- and everyone would blame charr for falling.

> So, I was surprised when it become a solo instance. I needed something to blame other than myself lol

Oh I wasn't here when it changed to a solo instance. But are you saying there's no time limit on it now?