storm dagger

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > > > @"Ronnie Hu.1694" said:

> > > > > why RNG?

> > > > >

> > > > > i really want the skin and bought 25 keys. but the result is sad..

> > > >

> > > > If I could give you one of my spare, useless, gathering dust dagger skins I would OP.

> > > > That is the one thing that does nark me a little with some of the rare drops.. you can keep getting them and you cant do anything with them but chuck them, which is a real waste.

> > > > I have no issues with BLC and RNG, but it would be good to have something like the mount system when dropping things like skins that become bound on acquire

> > >

> > > I was told by Support back in July 2017 that if you add the skin to your wardrobe you will not get a duplicate from the chest (and it will therefore slightly increase the possibility of getting other items from the same tier).

> > >

> > > If that's not happened for you and you're getting duplicate dagger skins I recommend contacting Support and asking if they can be exchanged - I believe they were giving 1 Black Lion Key per duplicate back when the account bound items were first added and the anti-duplication wasn't working properly.

> >

> > That's definitely interesting.. never heard support offering that.. I got another dagger skin about a week ago.. so I might just put a ticket into them then thanks

>

> I contacted Support to ask if it's possible to swap a reward I couldn't use for another one from the same tier, and got told they couldn't do that but if I added it to the wardrobe before opening any more chests it wouldn't drop again so my chances of getting the thing I wanted would be higher.

>

> They also said to update the ticket if I did get the same reward again. Didn't mention any kind of compensation but I remember hearing about that on this forum when account bound rewards were first added to chests.

I added my first storm dagger to wardrobe .. had 2 others since.. last was about a week ago, still sat in my bank awaiting dust to settle :)

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > @"Ronnie Hu.1694" said:

> > > why RNG?

> > >

> > > i really want the skin and bought 25 keys. but the result is sad..

> >

> > If I could give you one of my spare, useless, gathering dust dagger skins I would OP.

> > That is the one thing that does nark me a little with some of the rare drops.. you can keep getting them and you cant do anything with them but chuck them, which is a real waste.

> > I have no issues with BLC and RNG, but it would be good to have something like the mount system when dropping things like skins that become bound on acquire

>

> I was told by Support back in July 2017 that if you add the skin to your wardrobe you will not get a duplicate from the chest (and it will therefore slightly increase the possibility of getting other items from the same tier).

>

> If that's not happened for you and you're getting duplicate dagger skins I recommend contacting Support and asking if they can be exchanged - I believe they were giving 1 Black Lion Key per duplicate back when the account bound items were first added and the anti-duplication wasn't working properly.

The skins unlock on acquire so there isn't really an "if".