Preview Window Overhaul

I'd like to see a complete wardrobe overhaul, which I honestly believe is in the pipeline with build templates being a featured point in the next big marketing push, perhaps during an expansion or major patch (although you can't gate UI overhaul behind a paywall, would still bring in old players as a selling point), but in the meantime the preview window is in need of some love.

For larger characters, Charr and Norn, the item slots are covering your character causing you to have to annoyingly rotate around to piecemeal together a full 'view' of the armor. I'd like to see this window widened.

On top of that, I'd like to see an offhand weapon slot available for preview so that we can see dual wield weapon sets appropriately.

Lastly, the dye preview in the preview window is astonishingly dated. Having to search the Trading Post for a color, to then have it apply across all armor pieces with no options to assign the specific die yourself, is really bad.

Anyone else feel like this could use some adjustments in the near future?

Pretty much. I was elated when it came out but it's in dire need of some updating.

It's about as advanced as third party WoW dressing room browser menus and that's not a good thing.

Fashion Wars is essentially the entire point of repeating gameplay and we should have a robust wardrobe system that reflects this.

Also, please stop "forgetting" to add items to the wardrobe when they're released. Having to go to reddit or Wiki to find a chat code so I can preview a new item in the gemstore because there's no locked slot in the wardrobe for it is incredibly silly and obnoxious.

Its nice to have a preview window, but the one we currently have is a messy one. Its overwhelming trying to see a piece you dont have unlocked and trying to dye it to see if It looks good on your character.

Also I'd like more preview options, like a running animation, or be able to scroll vertically, not just horizontally.

I agree with everything the OP said. A wider/taller window is my first priority, and the ability to preview dyes like we do in the wardrobe tab would be a close second. But I'd like to see all these changes.

A zoom function would be nice too. Some items, like the new Zephyrite Aspect Helm Pack are hard to see in the current window because they're so small. I realise this is an accurate representation of how they appear in-game, but it would be nice to be able to see how they look close up before buying them.

> @"Reece.7341" said:

> [...] but in the meantime the preview window is in need of some love.

>

> For larger characters, Charr and Norn, the item slots are covering your character causing you to have to annoyingly rotate around to piecemeal together a full 'view' of the armor. I'd like to see this window widened. [...]

I agree that it's annoying, you often can't even see the tip of longer weapons, no matter how much you rotate the camera.

## Character sizes **need** to be fixed, in both, preview windows and the character selection screen. It is an affront that this hasn't happened yet **in six years since release**.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Zephyr.5382" said:

> > Absolutely. Greatswords, while in wielded mode, also have a hard time fitting in that window.

>

>

> It is even worse for Norns and Charr as they themselves have a hard time fitting their own selves in there to begin with...

Ha! True enough.