Customer Service not responding to tickets?

Hey all, I turned in a ticket a month ago. Followed up 6 different times. The Mystic Forge took 3 Anthologies. I had 4 in the stack, it took ALL of them at one time when only 1 Anthology was required per change. I didn't split the stack because I didn't believe it was necessary, just like I don't split Ecto's and that works just fine.

I have emailed over and over and over...........nothing. It takes time to get the shards in order to purchase the Anthologies - I just want them back. I gave them all the information within an hour of the occurrence- and nothing. This is very frustrating. It shouldn't be like this!!

When you say you followed it up what did you do? Did you reply to the original email with more information or asking for an update, or did you make a new one? Because every time you make a new ticket you move yourself back to the end of the queue so that could be the problem.

> @"chehalis.6095" said:

> Hey all, I turned in a ticket a month ago. Followed up 6 different times. The Mystic Forge took 3 Anthologies. I had 4 in the stack, it took ALL of them at one time when only 1 Anthology was required per change. I didn't split the stack because I didn't believe it was necessary, just like I don't split Ecto's and that works just fine.

> I have emailed over and over and over...........nothing. It takes time to get the shards in order to purchase the Anthologies - I just want them back. I gave them all the information within an hour of the occurrence- and nothing. This is very frustrating. It shouldn't be like this!!

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42967/customer-support-update-6-8-2018

> @"Dreadshow.9320" said:

> Did you post it on Reddit? That's the only place the devs go to read feedback and issues because format and stuff.

No, that's not true. Some devs post mostly here. Some mostly there. All of the feedback here is read and, at the least, summarrized.

> @"chehalis.6095" said:

> Customer Service not responding to tickets?

They are severely backed up, by as much as 2-4 weeks for low-priority issues.

> The Mystic Forge took 3 Anthologies. I had 4 in the stack, it took ALL of them at one time when only 1 Anthology was required per change. I didn't split the stack because I didn't believe it was necessary, just like I don't split Ecto's and that works just fine.

You don't have to split anthologies either. I never had and not had a problem with it.

And I just spent an extra 5 ecto + an inscription to double-check: no problem using the anthologies while stacked.

> I gave them all the information within an hour of the occurrence- and nothing. This is very frustrating. It shouldn't be like this!!

It definitely is frustrating & I wish ANet would let us know their progress (or lack thereof) in dealing with the backlog. As it stands now, it feels as if they are pretending it doesn't still exist (even though I am 100% sure they are working like crazy to address it).

Thank you for the feedback all. I did reply to the original email each time as they request. I appreciate that there are much more important things that affect many more people than just my issue, they do need to address the things that effect more people. I will continue to wait, it will come around pretty soon I hope. :)