1200 gems = 1 mount Skin (do you agree?)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Aeon.4583" said:

> As i uderstand > @"Bloodstealer.5978" is trying to convince me here, that buying 'X' amount of random mount skins, in random order, with potential higher gem cost just to unlock skins i want is much better idea than alllowing me to directly buy exact skins i really want.

>

> My head just blew off.

> If someone interested, skins i want are: Tawny Hare, Spined Longtail, Polished Stone, Spotted Sylph.

> Reason is simple, i can dye them to match my character's color schemes. Sadly, for a very long time, and still, i am simply unable. I didn't even get a chance to get my hands on any of original 30 skins.

>

>

I did no such thing.

You want 4 skins from the original pack at the same cost as purchasing them in a multibuy pack, which is not going to happen unless you take a chance and get lucky. The original pack was a larger collection of skins and after the backlash from the player base ANET listened and provided an option to buy outright from future packs.... all I said was that now they are on TP rotation they might well come back with a choice option like the newer packs, but until they do reappear we simply don't know, but I hope ANET do decide to do this.