Hungry Cat Scavenger Hunt - Snow Leopard Cub

The Snow Leopard Cub for the scavenger hunt does not seem to be working / appearing.

Confirmed with another guild member today.

Went to Bitterforst, got Elixir , took vent to the location above waterfall but only the Adult Snow Leopard and 1 cub are there, the other cub which should get the buff is never present.

Recuse the other cub but that does not create the cub back in the home instance.

Therefore I deduce that the second cub is bugged to not appear .. please check

Yeah have done, tho it is supposed to follow you around the instance.. but both myself and Yaskin above have searched are homes all over but nothing.. I am able to find all other cats, with the exception of the catmanders and the raid wing cat as I am yet to do those (not that I will ever get the catmander ones as I can never get into the waterfall are in wvw :) )

The issue with the snow leopard I believe is the fact that the cub is missing in the bitterfrost.. only the adult + 1 cub, which both die/disappear. The other cub is supposed to get the infatuated buff … it's just not even there in the first place.

No, I meant that the cub was not with the adult and other cub. Back when I got him, he was on his own kind of on a ledge outside of the cave. I think I also had an issue where he wasn't there the first time I went but WAS there when I went back a couple of hours later. So, it could be some weird thing where he despawns temporarily if someone else gets him shortly before you get there. Or it could be bugged.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> No, I meant that the cub was not with the adult and other cub. Back when I got him, he was on his own kind of on a ledge outside of the cave. I think I also had an issue where he wasn't there the first time I went but WAS there when I went back a couple of hours later. So, it could be some weird thing where he despawns temporarily if someone else gets him shortly before you get there. Or it could be bugged.

IIRC it follows whoever thaws it around for a bit until it refreezes

I will take another look today, both of us look all around the cave and never saw it.. so maybe someone else had got there before us and it had despawned.. but defo only ever saw one cub just not the right cub I guess.

EDIT - GOT IT :)

The cub was a very small bundle of ice outside the cave as you said @"RoseofGilead.8907" . Thanks for your help on that muchos gracious.

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> I will take another look today, both of us look all around the cave and never saw it.. so maybe someone else had got there before us and it had despawned.. but defo only ever saw one cub just not the right cub I guess.

>

> EDIT - GOT IT :)

>

> The cub was a very small bundle of ice outside the cave as you said @"RoseofGilead.8907" . Thanks for your help on that muchos gracious.

Yay! I'm glad you finally got your super friendly snow leopard cub. He's my favorite home instance cat.