Boss Blitz Bonanza

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Nightshade.5924" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > Once again: you do not have to participate at all if you don't want to. Or, since the rewards are the same for everyone who does participate you could just do what you'd do normally (e.g. the Banisher of Legends daily), or just do enough to tag 1 boss, and as long as 5,000 bosses are killed in total you'll get the reward.

> > >

> > > Some people are acting like they have to spend all weekend grinding bosses for a reward they don't even want. The reality is everyone's free to choose how much they do, from not logging in at all to commanding maps all weekend.

> >

> > The choice to participate applies to any festival or event. That said, what really makes me mad about the Four Winds are the mount races and the "griffon master adventure". In both the Crown Pavilion and Labyrinthine Cliffs the very moment the races start my mount control goes totally to trash. It goes from mildly annoying handling to "you got to be kidding me" levels of tap a button once and my mount turns 90 degrees. Pretty much makes finishing the race in the "perfect time" bubble IM POSS IBLE.

> >

> > Now I know part of this is my laptop is getting old... but again, the problem ONLY exists in the CP and LC instances, and really even then the only time it's an issue is.... when the race starts. One suggestion I have is that when the race starts in CP... all the mobs on the map disappear. Pffft gone. Then maybe I won't keep getting killed every time I try to go up that ramp into the beached ship.

> >

> > As for the griffon master adventure... REALLY? You DELIBERATELY include, as part of the Meta, a quest that can ONLY be completed IF the player has spent the 250 gold that ANet ripped off from so many players? For shame... shame on you.... you should all BE FIRED. Needless to say, that requirement needs to GO AWAY.

> >

> > This is yet another disappointing festival showing. Drobert and dumplings at New Year's, buggy races and oh yeah, this meta is for the rich people only. It used to be that I could find nearly nothing to complain about besides jumping puzzles... now it's every festival... which is not a good sign for the longevity of this game.

> >

>

> The griffon adventure wasn't part of the meta

Well, you are correct. Maybe they should have put that on its own tab like the Gauntlet? Just to avoid any confusion... or potential hard feelings.