Order of Operations for Map Completion

How many of you wish that once a repeatable Heart has been completed it doesn't show on the "closest achievement to map completion"? They even get pointed out when there are closer items I haven't hit yet.

I know it's a small thing. When I'm going around all the new maps and looking for PoI, WPs, HPs, and Vistas and the arrow keeps picking up something I've already completed, it's frustrating.

If I want to go back and redo a Heart, I'll look for it and head to in on purpose.

I end up toggling between the world map and the gaming map setting personal WPs.

Is there an easier solution I'm missing?

Well if it's a second gen legendary and your talking doing PoF map completes I can see that. Or just map complete in general from season 03 on, when you do a few hearts and then a few months later you want to finish the map and not sure which of the 3/5 hearts you've done. If there was some sort of marker that'd be nice, but to me it's not a huge thing, I just know now not to space out my map complete if I want to finish it on that character. Or at least get all the hearts done so I don't have to repeat them (for that).

> @"Jwake.7013" said:

> Well if it's a second gen legendary and your talking doing PoF map completes I can see that. Or just map complete in general from season 03 on, when you do a few hearts and then a few months later you want to finish the map and not sure which of the 3/5 hearts you've done. If there was some sort of marker that'd be nice, but to me it's not a huge thing, I just know now not to space out my map complete if I want to finish it on that character. Or at least get all the hearts done so I don't have to repeat them (for that).

There is a marker. Prior to first completion, the icon is "just" a heart. After first completion, the marker becomes a heart with an infinity symbol below.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> There is a marker. Prior to first completion, the icon is "just" a heart. After first completion, the marker becomes a heart with an infinity symbol below.

You know I think I've been told that before and totally forgot.Will make a mental note of that for sure this time. Wish it was a different color or something so it was more noticeable, but very nice that something like that was added (I assume around the same time they did that for hp's) TY.

> @"Jwake.7013" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > There is a marker. Prior to first completion, the icon is "just" a heart. After first completion, the marker becomes a heart with an infinity symbol below.

>

> You know I think I've been told that before and totally forgot.Will make a mental note of that for sure this time. Wish it was a different color or something so it was more noticeable, but very nice that something like that was added (I assume around the same time they did that for hp's) TY.

Yeah, it's really too small to really be obvious.

It's the same with Hero Challenges, but those at least tell you on mouseover if you can get HPs from them!

I agree with the OP completely. I don't care to redo hearts I've done, but because the game insists on showing me the hearts I already did instead of showing me the map completion activities I haven't done, I'm forced to constantly open the map to set custom waypoints every time, if I can even find where my next map completion activity is. Combined with PoF enemies constantly attacking me without a moment of peace, it really breaks the flow of the game.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Jwake.7013" said:

> > Well if it's a second gen legendary and your talking doing PoF map completes I can see that. Or just map complete in general from season 03 on, when you do a few hearts and then a few months later you want to finish the map and not sure which of the 3/5 hearts you've done. If there was some sort of marker that'd be nice, but to me it's not a huge thing, I just know now not to space out my map complete if I want to finish it on that character. Or at least get all the hearts done so I don't have to repeat them (for that).

>

> There is a marker. Prior to first completion, the icon is "just" a heart. After first completion, the marker becomes a heart with an infinity symbol below.

I know the icon changes once completed, but after a while the arrow pointing to "unfinished" markers will lead me back to that very same heart.

> @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> How many of you wish that once a repeatable Heart has been completed it doesn't show on the "closest achievement to map completion"? They even get pointed out when there are closer items I haven't hit yet.

I had no idea there was a 'closest achievement to map completion' indicator. Where do you find that in the UI?

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> > @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> > How many of you wish that once a repeatable Heart has been completed it doesn't show on the "closest achievement to map completion"? They even get pointed out when there are closer items I haven't hit yet.

>

> I had no idea there was a 'closest achievement to map completion' indicator. Where do you find that in the UI?

If you don't have an active story step at the moment, it should show up in the upper right corner of the screen where mission objectives appear when you have an active story step.

> @"Moonyeti.3296" said:

> > @"Biff.5312" said:

> > > @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> > > How many of you wish that once a repeatable Heart has been completed it doesn't show on the "closest achievement to map completion"? They even get pointed out when there are closer items I haven't hit yet.

> >

> > I had no idea there was a 'closest achievement to map completion' indicator. Where do you find that in the UI?

>

> If you don't have an active story step at the moment, it should show up in the upper right corner of the screen where mission objectives appear when you have an active story step.

Alot of us have that entire thing turned off, i know i do :/

Makes no sense to have it point to a heart thats already been completed though.