about conservation of magic achievements...

Emily.6941

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> snowdrift today, you can get 2 of them done

yup, i have done it, it just remains mount maelstrom and blazeridge stepps...

is the daily always changes in different days..? or something else...? not so sure about it...

> @"Emily.6941" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > snowdrift today, you can get 2 of them done

>

> yup, i have done it, it just remains mount maelstrom and blazeridge stepps...

>

> is the daily always changes in different days..? or something else...? not so sure about it...

kinda random, I had Maelstrom and Blazeridge done in a week, Snowdrift took weeks to come up

> > @"Emily.6941" said:

> > > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > snowdrift today, you can get 2 of them done

> >

> > yup, i have done it, it just remains mount maelstrom and blazeridge stepps...

> >

> > is the daily always changes in different days..? or something else...? not so sure about it...

>

> kinda random, I had Maelstrom and Blazeridge done in a week, Snowdrift took weeks to come up

so the different daily will shows up at the right side of the panel..? or shows up somewhere else..?

I don't really know yesterday has daily for snowdrift..

> @"Emily.6941" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > @"Emily.6941" said:

> > > > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > > snowdrift today, you can get 2 of them done

> > >

> > > yup, i have done it, it just remains mount maelstrom and blazeridge stepps...

> > >

> > > is the daily always changes in different days..? or something else...? not so sure about it...

> >

> > kinda random, I had Maelstrom and Blazeridge done in a week, Snowdrift took weeks to come up

>

> so the different daily will shows up at the right side of the panel..? or shows up somewhere else..?

> I don't really know yesterday has daily for snowdrift..

It will show up on the right hand side, unless you added achievements to watchlist

you can always press H to bring up the heroes' panel, go to Achievements tab, and click on the Daily section

The "easiest" way I've seen these done without a premade group is through the LFG. A couple weekends ago, somebody started a squad LFG to cover all the related maps. Since it takes a few minutes for the NPC to reach their destination, we had time to call out the maps and locations in order to get at least three bodies to the event. The squad ran for a good four hours.

> > @"Emily.6941" said:

> > > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > > @"Emily.6941" said:

> > > > > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > > > snowdrift today, you can get 2 of them done

> > > >

> > > > yup, i have done it, it just remains mount maelstrom and blazeridge stepps...

> > > >

> > > > is the daily always changes in different days..? or something else...? not so sure about it...

> > >

> > > kinda random, I had Maelstrom and Blazeridge done in a week, Snowdrift took weeks to come up

> >

> > so the different daily will shows up at the right side of the panel..? or shows up somewhere else..?

> > I don't really know yesterday has daily for snowdrift..

>

> It will show up on the right hand side, unless you added achievements to watchlist

>

> you can always press H to bring up the heroes' panel, go to Achievements tab, and click on the Daily section

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> If your max level is lower then 80 you will see other dailys aswell.

> @"Ojimaru.8970" said:

> The "easiest" way I've seen these done without a premade group is through the LFG. A couple weekends ago, somebody started a squad LFG to cover all the related maps. Since it takes a few minutes for the NPC to reach their destination, we had time to call out the maps and locations in order to get at least three bodies to the event. The squad ran for a good four hours.

oh.. ok. thank you for the information. :)