The Pact in the story

Tazer.2157

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> Say the wrong things, and get a good story. I like the lore forums. <3

Haha I know right. Sometimes I wonder how the more informed posters retain so much info - whether incredible memory skills or writing it down. Most of the NPc's mentioned above I've no recollection of!

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Haha I know right. Sometimes I wonder how the more informed posters retain so much info - whether incredible memory skills or writing it down. Most of the NPc's mentioned above I've no recollection of!

A bit of both, plus good wiki documentation.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > Say the wrong things, and get a good story. I like the lore forums. <3

>

> Haha I know right. Sometimes I wonder how the more informed posters retain so much info - whether incredible memory skills or writing it down. Most of the NPc's mentioned above I've no recollection of!

an incredible addiction to reading and then having to prove to teachers i read the massive books i was reading when i was in school forced me to start remember things xD

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > Say the wrong things, and get a good story. I like the lore forums. <3

>

In this case, remembering the existence of a "Commander something" in a couple zones and that mention by Trahearne, then going to the wiki's Vigil and Pact categories and ctrl+F'ing "Commander". :tongue:

In general, I have a good memory so long as something related is mentioned about whatever I need to remember. It takes a while to remember something on my own, but if I got prompted with something similar or related I could then spew out a bunch of info. My brain is pretty much a search engine; requires keywords to get working.